Creative lease arrangements can make ...

Creative lease arrangements can make a splash

There are 1 comment on the WisInfo story from Nov 2, 2008, titled Creative lease arrangements can make a splash. In it, WisInfo reports that:

OMRO - Each month that Daniel Brewer's retail spaces in downtown Omro remain empty it's money out of his pocket.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WisInfo.

Omro business owner

United States

#1 Nov 4, 2008
The work the business people of Omro are putting in to the downtown district is to be commended, especially since the marketing director See's no problem with 6 empty store fonts in a two block strip of main street as a problem. I have to wonder at his math skills as there are only 18 businesses on that stretch and of those only 4 are retail, the others are dentists and offices.
and a Mexican out reach center. Not really an appealing mix for a downtown's survival.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Extreme Auto Body & Towing (Jul '12) Sep '17 Crooked Business 8
News Timothy R. Pawlacyk of Redgranite dead after ro... (Aug '13) Aug '17 Theresa Lindgren 4
News Army vet from Ripon will lead state veterans ag... Jun '17 JSM 4
Illegal Immigrants in Ripon?? (Aug '09) Jun '17 BuildTheWall 121
Bullying in Ripon, Wisconsin (Oct '16) Mar '17 Stuck up click 9
Mayor Kramer thinks City deserves an apology? (Jan '10) Mar '17 Tiocfaidh Ar La 67
Redgranite Doctor on probation for Assaulting ... (Feb '17) Feb '17 Badman1124 1

Berlin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Berlin Mortgages