Blair demands troops' return

Blair demands troops' return

There are 4 comments on the Newsday story from Mar 26, 2007, titled Blair demands troops' return. In it, Newsday reports that:

British Prime Minister Tony Blair warned Iran yesterday that the fate of 15 British sailors and marines seized off the Iraqi coast was a "fundamental" issue for his government, as Iran suggested the group may ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Titus

Emmaus, PA

#1 Mar 28, 2007
I'm glad the female of that group of British spies was release by the Iranians.
The West Prevails

LÚvis, Canada

#2 Mar 28, 2007
Titus wrote:
I'm glad the female of that group of British spies was release by the Iranians.
I bet they raped her or did some aweful shit to her. Now they just need to release the other 14 and we will be mercyful on their sorry asses.
Grandpa

Bergenfield, NJ

#3 Mar 29, 2007
She has not been released. The Brits are going to have to go to Plan B -- that means more begging but with a sterner tone to it. That'll do it.
Rods1

Gloucester, UK

#4 Mar 29, 2007
Grandpa wrote:
She has not been released. The Brits are going to have to go to Plan B -- that means more begging but with a sterner tone to it. That'll do it.
Us Grandpa's know don't we?.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 10 Young Creatives Shaping Istanbul's Arts and ... Jul 9 Rockstar 3
News Notice on WTEN's Channel 10.3 RTV (Jul '12) Jun '15 Mel 8
Review: Noland's Painting LLC Apr '15 Kenneth Noland 1
News Merkel and Sarkozy in joint call for UN 'mandat... (Sep '09) Apr '15 Long Darby 3
News Russian satirist under fire for comparing Sochi... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Just a thought 3
News Special Oppenheim-Ephratah-St. Johnsville BOE m... (Nov '13) Nov '13 chips45 1
News Cops: Upstate NY man shot by troopers was unarmed (Nov '13) Nov '13 Senator Doofus 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Berlin Mortgages