G'burg man charged with gun transport

G'burg man charged with gun transport

There are 8 comments on the Evening Sun story from May 16, 2009, titled G'burg man charged with gun transport. In it, Evening Sun reports that:

A Gettysburg man pulled over for speeding in Maryland now faces charges for illegally transporting firearms.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Evening Sun.

PA CCW holder

Colwell, IA

#1 May 17, 2009
Good reason to stay out of The Marylands. Damm thay get piss when you may endanger a Criminal, you may also cut down on tax dollers wasted in the courts and then at the jail to keep that criminal for ever. Makes it very clear to see Maryland would rather see you be the victim then to be able to protect yourself. Talk about job security for the cops.

“Depraved Indifference”

Since: Dec 08

Ronin

#2 May 17, 2009
Oops. My question: How do you "forget" where you store your firearms ? Sux to be him.

“Screw the U.N,”

Since: Apr 09

Montana

#3 May 17, 2009
Sua Sponte wrote:
Oops. My question: How do you "forget" where you store your firearms ? Sux to be him.
Yea,, just being stupid. He should have known better.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#4 May 18, 2009
Yes, please do.
PA CCW holder wrote:
Good reason to stay out of The Marylands. Damm thay get piss when you may endanger a Criminal, you may also cut down on tax dollers wasted in the courts and then at the jail to keep that criminal for ever. Makes it very clear to see Maryland would rather see you be the victim then to be able to protect yourself. Talk about job security for the cops.
Boogaloo

Philadelphia, PA

#5 May 18, 2009
Typical Media; " a modified shotgun with an 18.5 inch barrel." Perfectly legal morons. Cops ignore the hard busts, such as dealing with drug dealers, or hard convicts. They prefer the "EASY MONEY" and glory from multiplle bullshipx arrests. You Libtards need to wakeup before it's too late.
lol

Elkton, MD

#6 May 19, 2009
Cops don't ignore drug dealers, thats a bullshit statement. They don't get "easy money" from any arrest. Cops get NOTHING for doing their job. So piss off
MyWorld

Harrisburg, PA

#7 May 19, 2009
Why do dumb criminals speed? If I was carrying illegal guns or drugs in my car...you can bet I will be driving the speed limit. Cracks me up when they get busted!

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#8 May 19, 2009
grow up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Weed & Meds in Ocean City Apr 28 Lorenzo 1
Poll who's better in bed short women or tall women (Jul '10) Apr 26 Hello 133
looking for apartmentg or houses for short or l... Apr 22 CarrieReich83 1
Quality Wee d / Hashes & Meds in Ocean City Apr 10 hitmeup 2
yooo (Sep '14) Apr 10 needsuborreal 5
News Berlin Shoe Box owner Jesse Turner is pictured ... Feb '17 Jeanie 1
News Trump returns to 'Lyin' Ted' moniker (Apr '16) Apr '16 GOPOLYGAMIST Anti... 52

Berlin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Berlin Mortgages