Online cooperative features produce, ...

Online cooperative features produce, meats - Sentinel & Enterprise

There are 2 comments on the Sentinel & Enterprise story from Nov 9, 2010, titled Online cooperative features produce, meats - Sentinel & Enterprise. In it, Sentinel & Enterprise reports that:

SENTINEL & ENTERPRISE / BRETT CRAWFORD From left, Kelley O'Connor of Sterling, president, and Kerrie Hertel of Westminster, vice president for producers, get food items ready to be sent out to towns, Friday at the Massachusetts Local Foods Cooperative warehouse in Westminster on distribution day.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sentinel & Enterprise.

I vote LOCAL

Salem, MA

#1 Nov 9, 2010
Oh my gosh I am so glad to learn of this! Going to that website right now....:-)
Kare Sargent

Petersham, MA

#2 Nov 10, 2010
Mass Local Food is a great way to get local, high quality food all year. I made spaghetti sauce with goat meat from Oak Hollow Farm for supper tonight and everyone loved it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 1 arrested, 2 vehicles burned in Gardner domest... Jul 20 Fred 1
News NightSide - What If Hillary Gets Indicted? (Jan '16) Jul 16 Raydot 33
News Polish official criticized over Jewish massacre... Jul 15 uther pendragon 1
Review: Puzzle & Craft Factory The (Sep '13) Jul 10 Stenik92 2
beatles for sale: the tribute to perform northb... Jun '16 New England Music... 1
News Bolton call firefighter charged in Lancaster, M... (May '15) May '16 FF wife 2
News Outgoing Pittsfield city councilor's 12-year ru... (Dec '15) Apr '16 Mike B 14

Berlin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Berlin Mortgages