Why is Jim Birdsell still Chief of Po...

Why is Jim Birdsell still Chief of Police in Ashland

Posted in the Berlin Forum

cass county life

Beardstown, IL

#1 Mar 31, 2010
Why hasnt Jim Birdsell been fired from being Cheif of Police in Ashland? I serious Ashland residence you need to stand up and demand that he is fired or resigns! What has to happen next another murder? Maybe a Kidnapping? This guy needs to be fired!!
Cowboy67

Fayetteville, NC

#2 Apr 1, 2010
It wont happen, people of Ashland are tied to a Caste system like they are in India. everyone there is affraid to stand up for what is right or are too dumb to know any better!
Cant Wait

Springfield, IL

#3 Apr 3, 2010
His psycho daughter would go nuts if anyone went against her daddy. I can just hear her now...

"My dad is the bestest policeman in the WHOLE WORLD! You're all so mean! "

I do agree with you though. He needs to get the boot NOW!
cass county Life

Beardstown, IL

#4 Apr 4, 2010
Oh I Know how his Psycho daughter is . She had the Nerve to tell Penny Watkins who is the mother Of Steven Watkins who was murdered to shut up and get over it! Believe me we all went off on her !
Makes Me Sick

Bloomington, IL

#5 Apr 15, 2010
I too know her unfortunately and Psycho doesn't even describe her really!
myopinion01

Normal, IL

#6 May 7, 2010
She told someone yesterday on fb that she had to delete a persons post (that was happy about the verdict ) from her fb page because her daddy didnt want "any of that nonsense on her fb page".....Then she turned the whole thing around about being about her ?? Pycho....She has issues !! lol

oh and found this...!!

http://crimecrawlers.wordpress.com/2009/12/16...
Makes me sick

Bloomington, IL

#7 May 7, 2010
Yeah saw it/read it. She gets some sort of enjoyment out of being the hot topic. She brings all this shit on herself. She's crazy and about burnt out. I'd be ashamed if I were her parents.

Since: Jan 13

United States

#8 Jan 10, 2013
People are just stuck up hiss @@@ and need to get a new police chief.
Truckin

Beardstown, IL

#9 Nov 26, 2015
Our Thanksgiving started off with a bang, literally with Jim Birdsell banging on our door to give us a summons for inoperable vehicles. Now I can't find him to show that I have the truck running, don't plan to use the motor home for a while and the car is for sale if anyone wants a 1989 Mercedes for a front lawn ornament!
I guess inoperable vehicles are far more important in his mind than murder cases!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Nov 29 Willie 162
Election Who do you support for State Senate in Illinois... (Oct '10) Sep '17 HogWash 58
News DeJaynes ~ Jenssen (Jun '13) Sep '17 FindItDennis 5
(.R ox y Bulk!!) ku*sh !! (Nov '15) Jan '17 Hi Jack 2
News Obama Speaks In Berlin 50 Years After JFK (Jun '13) Jun '13 TeaBagger 1
Election Who do you support for Sheriff in Illinois (San... (Oct '10) Nov '10 robert 4
News Amid Russian push to recast history, Russian hi... (Jun '09) Jul '09 Sir Quercus 16

Berlin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Berlin Mortgages