Police Beat

There are 4 comments on the Jan 8, 2008, State Journal-Register story titled Police Beat. In it, State Journal-Register reports that:

“It had been remodeled and there were a lot of double ceilings and double layers within the upper construction. The fire gets between those, and you have a hard time getting it out”

Police Beat is compiled from reports released to the media by area law enforcement agencies. via State Journal-Register

Join the discussion below, or Read more at State Journal-Register.

LETA REDFERN

AOL

#1 Jan 20, 2008
I AN SEARCHING FOR THE FAMILY OF LORAN REDFERN, WIFE MELBA LIVED ON TEMPLE, I THINK. NEED TO CONTACT FAMILY. I HAVE VERY OLD FAMILY PICTURES FOR THEM. i WAS BORN IN WAVERLY IN 1924, TO CARL AND ETHEL SHORT REDFERN. MY GMA WAS ALICE LUTTRELL REDFERN. CAN ANYONE HELP?
SAMIRED@AOL.COM
Violet

Madison, WI

#2 Jun 1, 2009
Are you the Leta Redfern Kern that married Earl Labine 8-20-1963 - am doing family research and would like more info.
LETA REDFERN wrote:
I AN SEARCHING FOR THE FAMILY OF LORAN REDFERN, WIFE MELBA LIVED ON TEMPLE, I THINK. NEED TO CONTACT FAMILY. I HAVE VERY OLD FAMILY PICTURES FOR THEM. i WAS BORN IN WAVERLY IN 1924, TO CARL AND ETHEL SHORT REDFERN. MY GMA WAS ALICE LUTTRELL REDFERN. CAN ANYONE HELP?
SAMIRED@AOL.COM
VIOLET

Phoenix, AZ

#3 Jun 15, 2012
I am now samitoo24@aol.com
Taxpayer

Mattoon, IL

#5 Jan 17, 2013
F-----u-----Dennis pr----ick paradee

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why no Illinois state vegetable? Mar 30 TMG 1
kelly Nov '14 red 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Jun '14 newpoly 35
News Plainfield superintendent tapped to lead Hinsda... (May '14) May '14 hero21 1
x Ashland Resident Danny Surratt Convicted (Apr '12) May '14 BevOKC 12
Investmen Properties Minnesota (Apr '14) Apr '14 connection resear... 1
News DeJaynes ~ Jenssen (Jun '13) Feb '14 endofl0w 3
More from around the web

Berlin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]