Hartford Hospital Doing Research With...

Hartford Hospital Doing Research With Snakes And Volunteers

There are 3 comments on the The Hartford Courant story from Dec 6, 2010, titled Hartford Hospital Doing Research With Snakes And Volunteers. In it, The Hartford Courant reports that:

Joan Lewis, of Newington, has overcome her fear of snakes, after participating in a research project funded by Hartford Hospital and conducted at their Institute of Living.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Hartford Courant.

ooo

Pulaski, TN

#1 Dec 6, 2010
Bite me.
HH sucks

Ashburn, VA

#2 May 17, 2012
Hartford Hospital is guilty of Medicare fraud. Read about it here:

http://oi48.tinypic.com/23h6sxz.jpg
HH Nazis

United States

#3 Feb 14, 2013
Did they have the snakes sign a waiver?
Can only imagine the kind of heinous "experiments" these ghouls are spending their grant money on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Plainville pervert arrested Thu Concerned Citizen 3
News The Amusing History Of Savin Rock, From 1870 To... (Jul '07) Jan 13 CTguy1955 91
josie torres makeup is a post-op transexual (Nov '15) Jan 10 NewBrigurl 3
News State Disciplines Six Nurses Dec 23 BPT 1
News MySpace `Predator' Gets 20-Year Prison Sentence... (Jul '07) Dec '16 myspace 12
News Wallingford man dies after being cut by sword (Aug '08) Nov '16 Neighbord hater 103
News DEA, state police crack down on 'outlaw motorcy... (Dec '05) Nov '16 Wideglide 199

Berlin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Berlin Mortgages