Estate of Former CVH Patient Suing Fire Department

Jan 27, 2012 Full story: Patch.com

The estate of Thomas Bavedas, represented by Bavedas' father, Frank L. Bavedas, says in the lawsuit that Thomas Bavedas died after suffering multiple seizures at CVH in December of 2009.

Full Story

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#1 Jan 27, 2012
Best of luck to the Estate. Good Afternoon Everybody. How are you on this raining day? All of us including Tippy and her fish are doing just great. Thanks for asking. God bless.

Since: Mar 08

Stratford, CT

#2 Jan 27, 2012
He lost his mother my friend Sue who died of cancer, brain cancer when he was 12, brother 9, sister 8...He was more than likely battling brain cancer.not to excuse what he MAY have done but to say perhaps his brain tumor DID affect the part that governs reasoning etc....B/c as a kid he was always polite, decent and good....The whole thing is sad for everyone involved...May his poor soul RIP.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#3 Dec 17, 2012
We must Phyllis, a good lady and a good writer. God bless you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
B & D Automotive in Newington Connecticut Nov 20 Marc Dworsky 1
Volunteers Needed for Tax Preparation Assistance Nov 11 maryjaneprincton 1
Newington preschooler left on school bus, again (Sep '08) Nov 8 TaXed In Newington 31
should i expose a cheater? (May '14) Jun '14 Kim CT 14
Debate: Marijuana - Berlin, CT (Sep '10) Mar '14 Shawn 4
Berlin's Electric Rates Become Highest In Europe (Oct '13) Feb '14 tarmo 7
Word Watch: How To Pronounce Connecticut Words (Jun '08) Nov '13 Sol 9

Winter Storm Warning for Hartford County was issued at November 26 at 4:10AM EST

Berlin Dating
Find my Match

Berlin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Berlin News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Berlin

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:17 am PST