Five Middletown Officers Cleared Of Wrongdoing In 2010 Death Of Man

Mar 23, 2011 Full story: Hartford Courant

Five officers have been cleared of any wrongdoing in the May 2010 death of a man while they responded to a call to provide medical assistance to him, according to a spokeswoman for the Middletown Police Department.

Full Story
Middletowns finest

Berlin, CT

#1 Mar 25, 2011
Five Middletown cops couldn't control one man that was hand cuffed. What was the cop name that fired the taser? He is a murderer, just another fun loving cop. Let's shoot this guy and have some fun with him. The best part is that five cops couldn't put the guy in the back of a police car. I'd fire them all for being wimps. How could anyone say there was no wrong doing? I say take the cops guns away as well as the taser and let them use pepper spray. Instead of shooting this man with the taser assuming five Middletown cops aren't enough to handle one man, just spray the guy and nobody has to die. All five cops should be tired and the shooter charged with manslaughter. What is this world coming to, ALL cops are dirty.
Townie

Reading, MA

#2 Mar 27, 2011
Middletowns finest wrote:
Five Middletown cops couldn't control one man that was hand cuffed. What was the cop name that fired the taser? He is a murderer, just another fun loving cop. Let's shoot this guy and have some fun with him. The best part is that five cops couldn't put the guy in the back of a police car. I'd fire them all for being wimps. How could anyone say there was no wrong doing? I say take the cops guns away as well as the taser and let them use pepper spray. Instead of shooting this man with the taser assuming five Middletown cops aren't enough to handle one man, just spray the guy and nobody has to die. All five cops should be tired and the shooter charged with manslaughter. What is this world coming to, ALL cops are dirty.
Good riddance to this filth. I'm sure his apartment stunk of sufrit and crack. Keep up the good work!
Jason M

Worcester, MA

#3 Feb 26, 2013
Where is this piece of trash buried? I've been wanting to piss on his grave.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CT Who do you support for Governor in Connecticut ... (Oct '10) Mon Sir Samuel 806
Gangstalking and Harassment (Jan '13) Sep 25 A Special Place I... 328
Trail Has Bad End (Nov '07) Sep 23 John Wilkinson 52
The Amusing History Of Savin Rock, From 1870 To... (Jul '07) Sep 22 Strayer 89
Wright Upsets Klett For Mayor; Republicans Win ... (Nov '07) Sep 15 football coach 85
New Britain Music Thread Sep 13 Musikologist 2
Newington preschooler left on school bus, again (Sep '08) Sep 10 Todd Malinosky 30
Berlin Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Berlin Jobs

Berlin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Berlin News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Berlin

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]