Arrests Made After Party Broken Up

Arrests Made After Party Broken Up

There are 7 comments on the Hartford Courant story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Arrests Made After Party Broken Up. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

A complaint about a large house party over the weekend turned up more than empty beer cans, authorities said Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

berlinres

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Jul 13, 2007
hahahaha...classic berlin
Hartford Cops are a Joke

AOL

#3 Jul 14, 2007
at least one towns cops earn their keep!
Bonesawz

Manchester, CT

#4 Jul 14, 2007
Wait - he ran to the neighbors house in handcuffs and asked if he could use the phone? What kind of neighborhood is this!
berlinrez

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Aug 14, 2007
typical
annana

New Britain, CT

#7 Nov 4, 2007
i was there for that one :)
tom debari

East Hartford, CT

#8 Sep 17, 2009
wanted to know if he has gotten arrested lately, for assault
Marcel Matchette

Ashburn, VA

#9 Sep 7, 2013
never thought i would find one that was totally free, they all usually ask you for a credit card, but this one didnt! i was able to chat and use every feature of the site for free, send and receive messages, check my flirts and even free video chat. you guy and girls should really check this one out! its definitely worth a look http://tinyurl.com/lrrzprn

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'My Bar' To Move (Mar '08) May 29 Wildbird 46
B & D Automotive in Newington Connecticut (Apr '14) May 24 Maurice Sandloff 3
B & D Auto, Inc. Newington, Connecticut May 24 Maurice Sandloff 1
News Backyard Chickens: More Connecticut Residents R... (Jul '10) May '17 Anonymous 10
News Middletown Developer Buys Broadcast House In Do... (Jul '08) May '17 bruh 14
News FBI at Carabetta Office Building on Center and ... (Jun '11) May '17 Efrain Gonzalez 22
News MySpace `Predator' Gets 20-Year Prison Sentence... (Jul '07) Apr '17 Paul Kersey 14

Berlin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Berlin Mortgages