Evan Cossett: Meriden police chief's son indicted for cracking handcuffed inmate's head on jail wall

Nov 14, 2012 Full story: Daily Mail

Police chief's son indicted for brutality after video shows him cracking handcuffed inmate's head on jail cell wall... and it's one of THREE abuse allegations Two mother men have also accused Cossett of excessive force and brutality and are suing the city of Meriden, Connecticut Cossett is the son of Meriden Police Chief Jeffrey Cossett, who has ... (more)

Full Story
Bill Anderson

Waterbury, CT

#1 Nov 15, 2012
You can also read about nearby Middletown CT police with a search for "New police weapon against homeless" and "Historic coverup of FBI and police crimes currently taking place". Bill Anderson soxin8@hotmail.com Masters degree Harding University 1993

Since: Apr 11

New York, NY

#2 Nov 15, 2012
Typical police. Give them a badge and they think their god
Dr. Feelgood

Boston, MA

#3 Nov 22, 2012
That's terrible. The poor officer. Figures some jungle bunny scum would cry foul and ruin this upstanding white cops career. He should've killed this scumbag or at least hit him hard enough to increase his IQ. Heart goes out to you officer and i hope this mud duck gets cancer and dies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mix-And-Match Home Design (Mar '08) Fri William Walker 2
Middletown Police Handcuff 10-Year Old Girl Dur... Dec 18 I call cops Pigs 1
Attempted Robbery, Larceny, Drug Conspiracy - F... Dec 15 Johnny Z 2
In Connecticut, No Violence, But Dismay At Even... Dec 9 Pig Hunter 1
Acces Health CT offers free in-person enrollmen... Dec 9 Marta 1
Helmedach guilty on all counts in murder (Oct '07) Nov 30 It is about GOD n... 12
Guilty Plea In 2006 Fatal Shooting (Jan '08) Nov 29 mimihall 10
Berlin Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Berlin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Berlin News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Berlin

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:24 pm PST