Connecticut News - State, National an...

Connecticut News - State, National and Local News from The Hart...

There are 124 comments on the Hartford Courant story from May 11, 2007, titled Connecticut News - State, National and Local News from The Hart.... In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

An online dalliance gone bad between the PTO president and an out-of-state insurance salesman provoked the posting of state police outside a town elementary school and fears from frantic residents worried about ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Daughter

Spokane, WA

#123 Jul 26, 2014
WOW, hello all, I am Raul's daughter from Washingtion state. I found out about this 2 years after it all happen, our family knew none of this was happening at the time. I was the one that had to tell my poor mom, she had no idea. We were and are still in shock that he would scare a community like this. All I can say is I'm so sorry about what my father put you all through. He is an ass, always has been and always will be. After all this time I hope everyone has moved on and feel better that he has moved from your community. He is still a jerk, he has lost most of his family and friends. Sorry again.
steve fudge

Indianapolis, IN

#124 Mar 22, 2015
Haddam Parent wrote:
Shame on her for compromising our safety!What was she thinking!She has brought much fear and disgrace to our community!
WELL GOOD CALL BUT LETS FACE IT EAST HADDAM IS A DAM DUMP! FILTHY TAP WATER NO PLACE TO SHOP STOOPID PEOPLE WHO CANT GET A LIFE! HOW MANY MORE TIMES IS MARY POPPINS AND MUPPET SHOW PLAYING GOOD SPEED.???. LIKE VENERIAL DISEASE NEVER GOES AWAY. NEVER LIKED JULIE ANDREWS OR MY MOTHER THE CAR BOTH SUCKED AND WERE FUCKIN BOMBS FROM THE GET GO! IF YA LIVE IN EAST HADDAM YUR NOT ONLY DUM YUR STOOPID! So glad Boyd Coddington is dead!!!!
zippo

Indianapolis, IN

#125 May 24, 2015
Concerned Parent wrote:
This PTO parent I think sounds like she has a little less upstairs and is playing victim. She is as much at fault as Diaz is.This should of never been brought into Hes. She should also be rempoved as a PTO member and ashamed of what she caused at the school and to all these parents and our children!
east haddam is heroin paradise its a shit hole!! whole town suz period!!!currently movin to colchester skrew east hadam
oken

Indianapolis, IN

#126 May 24, 2015
steve fudge wrote:
<quoted text>WELL GOOD CALL BUT LETS FACE IT EAST HADDAM IS A DAM DUMP! FILTHY TAP WATER NO PLACE TO SHOP STOOPID PEOPLE WHO CANT GET A LIFE! HOW MANY MORE TIMES IS MARY POPPINS AND MUPPET SHOW PLAYING GOOD SPEED.???. LIKE VENERIAL DISEASE NEVER GOES AWAY. NEVER LIKED JULIE ANDREWS OR MY MOTHER THE CAR BOTH SUCKED AND WERE FUCKIN BOMBS FROM THE GET GO! IF YA LIVE IN EAST HADDAM YUR NOT ONLY DUM YUR STOOPID! So glad Boyd Coddington is dead!!!!
east haddam sucks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sessions Woods In Burlington Has It All For Nat... (Oct '08) Apr 24 Jaalynn 7
News Five Key Points From Hartford's Budget Proposal Apr 19 IdiotCamp 1
Kay's Gag Shop (Jun '06) Apr 13 Kim 56
Snow plowing Mar '17 Joanie 1
Looking for a Wilson santiago Mar '17 KING9771 1
News Volunteers Needed for Tax Preparation Assistance (Nov '14) Mar '17 BenjiMarshall 3
Plainville pervert arrested (Sep '16) Mar '17 Concerned citizen 4

Berlin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Berlin Mortgages