Review: Floors Now
Biggest Mistake

United States

#1 Aug 16, 2011
The kitchen flooring was the one thing my husband and I decided not to do ourselves in our house renovation. After shopping around a bit, we went with Floors Now - and it has been the BIGGEST MISTAKE we possibly could have made. The customer service is appalling, the installers were terrible and 2 years later we are still trying to get the defects fixed. Frankly, I'm ready to just rip the entire floor out and do it myself because I am so disgusted with these people that I can't even stand to look at the floor anymore.
HtfdCustomer

United States

#2 Feb 5, 2014
We used them to install a laminate floor in our kitchen. They did a very poor, sloppy job, leaving large gaps between the floor sections and woodwork that they tried to patch with shite caulk. I'm now in the process of repairing these areas with a material that won't show. I wish I had done the job myself. It might have taken a little longer; but, at least I would have had a more professional looking end product and could have saved the installation costs. DO NOT USE THEM!
Mrs Iacobucci

New Britain, CT

#3 Jul 26, 2016
A month ago we had carpet installed in our living room, and they did such a wonderful job we went back and purchased wood floors to be put in our dining room and I cannot tell you how amazing it looks! Couldn't be happier with the service and the price was incredible. The crew showed up on time as scheduled, and they were so polite and very professional.
Would highly recommend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News FBI at Carabetta Office Building on Center and ... (Jun '11) Nov 8 stagdick 26
Southwick & Meister (Mar '13) Nov 6 Ellena 8
Missing Oct '17 Nicoleamaro 1
Cromwell-the most racist town in CT (Jun '10) Sep '17 Diversity Dude 32
News Her disease and a special friendship (Jun '08) Sep '17 Linda 11
News DEA, state police crack down on 'outlaw motorcy... (Dec '05) Aug '17 Damnyankee 201
News Word Watch: How To Pronounce Connecticut Words (Jun '08) Apr '16 Fairfield guy 10

Berlin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Berlin Mortgages