Worst Driving School

Manchester, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2011

Very poor school: very poor attitude. They feel they are doing a help by taking money and teaching people. Please avoid this school even if that means u have to pay extra money somewhere else.
The person dealing, doesnt bother to even scream on customers if irritated due to no reason. He is CRAZY, all the time yelling to the trainees.
The owners have piss poot attitudes towards parents and teens, the only reason they keep the pricing down is to get the students in, and then the training goes down hill from their.
Late dates are common features and no explaination given for anything. Hardly available on phone except while taking money. Once money is given they show the real picture, which is very bad.
I would not recommend for this CRAZY Driving school. STAY AWAY !!!
Newington Res 101

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

@ Worst Driving School... First,before you complain about a driving school, I suggest you go back to regular school and learn proper sentance structure. Second, Patz Driving School has been around for many years and most, if not all the kids that grew up in Newington, learned to drive at that school... Great Driving School and great family that owns it...
phil from groton

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Bob P is a king with his lowest class Mercedes and his small home on rockledge which he doubled in size.
Ron B retired.cop sells.real estate he's a crook
Mike F

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Comolete waste of time and money. I felt as though I was being scolded by a high school teacher while I was asking a question about my son's driving hours. Rude staff and uninviting enviroment, stay away!
Co worker of Bob

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2014

phil from groton wrote:
Bob P is a king with his lowest class Mercedes and his small home on rockledge which he doubled in size.
Ron B retired.cop sells.real estate he's a crook
OMG that is great, Bob in his C class, like hes driving an AMG S55 coupe
LOL.
he did purchase the smallest house on that street and treats the other neighbors like they are beneath him.
Andy G is also another resident of that street and he has some issues as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flash Flood Watch for Hartford County was issued at July 14 at 4:03AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Berlin Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Berlin People Search