Should Daniel Damotta go to jail?(mid...

Should Daniel Damotta go to jail?(middletown man)

Created by one of the girls on Jul 7, 2008

49 votes

Click on an option to vote

No

yes

ohh hell no

def. not

mayb

he shouldnt go

F@#K NO BETCHEZZZ!!!!!!!

one of the girls

Bloomfield, CT

#1 Jul 7, 2008
no he shouldnt dan is the best ever!!!
Just Wondering-

Durham, CT

#2 Jul 23, 2008
What a waste of time...stick him in jail and throw away the key...scumbag!!
person

Milldale, CT

#3 Dec 18, 2008
yeah he should go to jail. and he smells like doodoo. and is a baby toucher.
person

Milldale, CT

#4 Dec 18, 2008
one of the girls wrote:
no he shouldnt dan is the best ever!!!
r u dumb??!!?! he is a scumbag and a douchebag! and a furry homo robot alien tarantula monkey spider cockmaster!!!!!!!!!!
shut the F up

United States

#5 Feb 26, 2009
he shouldnt he's a good person & he never did that shytte they said he did soo STFU!!!
friend

Middletown, CT

#6 Feb 28, 2009
those f*cking bitches don't even know danny and OBVIOUSLY he shouldn't go to jail. and hes not a baby toucher. who ever that is, is a stupid c**t. danny is the nicest person ever. and he smells good too.
<big><big>HE SHOULD NOT GO TO JAIL!!!
Just sayin

Durham, CT

#7 Mar 5, 2009
send him to jail - hopefully, he'll find out what it's like to be RAPED while he's there - might change his perspective on the right & wrong of things...just sayin'
not saying

United States

#9 May 12, 2009
if u cant do the time dont do the crime.. we all know dan did all those roberies! we all know it
he robbed me

United States

#11 Dec 4, 2009
He broke into my freaking home, went through all my shit and stole my most valuable pricless things. I hope they throw away the key, he basically stole huge parts of my life and lifes work.
the only one that counts

Middletown, CT

#12 Mar 11, 2010
Whatever danny did he shouldnt go to jail. Im happy he robbed yall and i wish i was with him so he wouldve never been caught. Bitches. Yall are white huh? talking like straight Mr. Rogers. Welcome me to your neighborhood suckas and watch me not only rob you but beat your ass, tell you im robbing you, give you your shit back, tell you im coming back, and rob you again~!!!
Townie

San Mateo, CA

#13 May 26, 2010
Not even sure where to start with this one... Sounds like all the arrests should end up like the one on westlake.. At least then we wouldn't have the overpopulation problem this socially parasitic filth so continually contributed to
Townine

Springfield, MA

#14 May 28, 2010
the only one that counts wrote:
Whatever danny did he shouldnt go to jail. Im happy he robbed yall and i wish i was with him so he wouldve never been caught. Bitches. Yall are white huh? talking like straight Mr. Rogers. Welcome me to your neighborhood suckas and watch me not only rob you but beat your ass, tell you im robbing you, give you your shit back, tell you im coming back, and rob you again~!!!
I read this.. was frightened.. then I realized after all that's described above occurs and I heal physically, When I wake up in the morning, I'll still be white. A serene calm came over me, and I was filled with a warmth that you will never experience.
Townie

Charlestown, MA

#15 Oct 24, 2010
This filth should be considered somewhere below the urinal cakes at a highway rest stop and the white stuff that collects in the corner of your mouth when you're really thirsty.
Al Sharpton

Brookline, MA

#18 Oct 14, 2012
Is this piece of shit dead yet?
opinion matters

Newark, NJ

#19 Oct 31, 2013
just because you dont like someone for what they couldnt help but do when they are an addict of heroin , doesnt mean you cant sit there and talk shit about his family, whom you dont know. ya daniel isnt my favorite person in the whole world , ive been thru alot, most likely way more than anyone who has posted on here talking crazy shit bc of him but you know im strong ,clearly none of you asshole talking shit are cause if you were you wouldnt take time to talk hella crap about a man who robbed you or wutever & youd see he is a victim of heroin, like so many others he cant control his own actions. i feel bad for him honestly . he was sick then. you all should be happy that you dont have addictions to anything, like this poor man did. bc im sure that was way more torturous to him than him robbing you couldve ever been. try dealing with addiction . at least this man is clean & sober is jail
Daniel Damotta

Reading, MA

#22 Mar 15, 2014
opinion matters wrote:
just because you dont like someone for what they couldnt help but do when they are an addict of heroin , doesnt mean you cant sit there and talk shit about his family, whom you dont know. ya daniel isnt my favorite person in the whole world , ive been thru alot, most likely way more than anyone who has posted on here talking crazy shit bc of him but you know im strong ,clearly none of you asshole talking shit are cause if you were you wouldnt take time to talk hella crap about a man who robbed you or wutever & youd see he is a victim of heroin, like so many others he cant control his own actions. i feel bad for him honestly . he was sick then. you all should be happy that you dont have addictions to anything, like this poor man did. bc im sure that was way more torturous to him than him robbing you couldve ever been. try dealing with addiction . at least this man is clean & sober is jail
No I'm not. I get better drugs in jail than I ever got on the street. Plus all the homosexual experiences I could ever want. I came together with a bunch of the THUG RIDERZ and they made me ejaculate all over them. It's weird, for guys who claim to be so tough, they certainly want to please guys really bad. They said it's regular practice at all their meetings. They claim to be tough guys, but really they just sneak off to be on the down low. None of them actually like women, they all prefer dudes, and dudes who give it to them hard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kay's Gag Shop (Jun '06) Tue Judy 57
News 'My Bar' To Move (Mar '08) May 29 Wildbird 46
B & D Automotive in Newington Connecticut (Apr '14) May '17 Maurice Sandloff 3
B & D Auto, Inc. Newington, Connecticut May '17 Maurice Sandloff 1
News Backyard Chickens: More Connecticut Residents R... (Jul '10) May '17 Anonymous 10
News Middletown Developer Buys Broadcast House In Do... (Jul '08) May '17 bruh 14
News FBI at Carabetta Office Building on Center and ... (Jun '11) May '17 Efrain Gonzalez 22

Berlin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Berlin Mortgages