Electric heat Cromwell hills

Electric heat Cromwell hills

Posted in the Berlin Forum

Tommy T

Branford, CT

#1 Jul 21, 2014
My wife and I are looking at buying a condo at Cromwell hills. We both like the place and can afford it. Condo was built in 70's is about 1376 square feet, old windows and electric hot water and baseboard heat. We have both heard horror stories about this kind of heat being very expensive and we won't have money to upgrade right way. The stories we have heard are through friends of friends and we were wondering if anybody had any experience with this type of heating or someplace on the net where we can find more info on what we could expect in cost. Thanks for any help.
Mslmike

Southington, CT

#2 Jul 3, 2015
Just be thankful that you don't have oil heat!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wallingford man dies after being cut by sword (Aug '08) Nov 27 Neighbord hater 103
News DEA, state police crack down on 'outlaw motorcy... (Dec '05) Nov 24 Wideglide 199
Rivers Edge Condos Nov 12 Texan 1
News DeLauro Expected To Cruise To Victory In The 3r... Nov 9 Larry 1
TS Tiffany Lord HIV POSITIVE.Beware! (Apr '15) Oct '16 Skeptical 3
Plainville pervert arrested Oct '16 DrGasbag 2
News Word Watch: How To Pronounce Connecticut Words (Jun '08) Apr '16 Fairfield guy 10

Berlin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Berlin Mortgages