High-end sneaker seller charged with ...

High-end sneaker seller charged with larceny

There are 5 comments on the ctpost.com story from Mar 14, 2013, titled High-end sneaker seller charged with larceny. In it, ctpost.com reports that:

Pasquale Federici promised his Stash House Boutique customers that if they paid a premium over the manufacturer's suggested retail price, they could be the proud owners of high-end Nike Air Yeezy II sneakers and other models months before anyone else in Sneakerdom.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ctpost.com.

BPT

Woodbury, CT

#1 Mar 14, 2013
he's a scam artist.
but
why in the world would anyone pay $800 for sneakers when they are working a minimum wage job? people always, myself included,moan about money, or lack thereof, but we always spend it on what we want and moan the rest of the time.
MrE

Stratford, CT

#2 Mar 14, 2013
Sounds like a real heel who has no sole.

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#3 Mar 14, 2013
BPT wrote:
he's a scam artist.
but
why in the world would anyone pay $800 for sneakers when they are working a minimum wage job? people always, myself included,moan about money, or lack thereof, but we always spend it on what we want and moan the rest of the time.
mmmm.... because they were raised and educated in an inner city?
BPT

Woodbury, CT

#4 Mar 14, 2013
Citizen44 wrote:
<quoted text>
mmmm.... because they were raised and educated in an inner city?
yeah, no child left behind..........maybe obama will figure out a way to pay them to buy the sneakers..........blame bush!!!!!

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#5 Mar 14, 2013
#2.. I agree.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News MySpace `Predator' Gets 20-Year Prison Sentence... (Jul '07) Dec 6 myspace 12
News Wallingford man dies after being cut by sword (Aug '08) Nov 27 Neighbord hater 103
News DEA, state police crack down on 'outlaw motorcy... (Dec '05) Nov 24 Wideglide 199
Rivers Edge Condos Nov 12 Texan 1
News DeLauro Expected To Cruise To Victory In The 3r... Nov 9 Larry 1
TS Tiffany Lord HIV POSITIVE.Beware! (Apr '15) Oct '16 Skeptical 3
News Word Watch: How To Pronounce Connecticut Words (Jun '08) Apr '16 Fairfield guy 10

Berlin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Berlin Mortgages