West Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2014

B & D AUTOMOTIVE in Newington Connecticut: and MR BRAD SMITH, THE OWNER
This is the most disrespectful business I have ever encountered. Whoever answers and make phone calls not only interrupted me and told me to stop talking, but said "he didn't have time for my stupid questions" when I asked BRAD SMITH, THE OWNER a specific question about what was wrong with my car. He said he had 30 years of experience as a mechanic and that my alternator was bad. I ended up towing it to another mechanic as fast as I could who said my starter was bad. They replaced my starter and my car has been working perfectly. So not only are they incredibly rude, but they don't even know what they're talking about with their so called "30 years of experience".Save your time and your money and don't go B&D AUTOMTIVE in NEWINGTON CT:. You'd be better off trying to fix your car yourself.
Alternator Smalternator

Oakville, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2014

Don't buy cheap cars in the first place and you won't have to visit places like B&D....you live in Connecticut, you must drive a BMW, Audi or Mercedes

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Berlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Upstage Dance Academy (Mar '09) Aug 10 Middletown Dance Mom 101
Review: ABC Bail Bonds Aug 7 Robert 2
Hospital Closing Aug 5 Dr Feelgood 1
Superintendent Weighs Options for District-Wide... Aug 2 Savethekids 1
Backyard Chickens: More Connecticut Residents R... (Jul '10) Aug 1 stephanie 8
Connecticut News - State, National and Local Ne... (May '07) Jul 26 Daughter 121
Electric heat Cromwell hills Jul '14 Tommy T 1

Search the Berlin Forum:
•••
•••
Berlin Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Berlin Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••