Two Injured In Berlin Motorcycle Acci...

Two Injured In Berlin Motorcycle Accident -- Motorcycling

There are 24 comments on the Hartford Courant story from Jun 2, 2008, titled Two Injured In Berlin Motorcycle Accident -- Motorcycling. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

A man and a woman were injured this afternoon when the motorcycle they were driving and a car collided on Webster Square Road, police siad.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jay Tee

Greenfield, MA

#22 Sep 14, 2008
2StrokeLover wrote:
I find it is the idiots in cages trying to run me down..I almost was ran into the other day on RT72 some idiot young driver switching lanes without looking or signaling...I pulled up along side the guy and gave him a WTF and he flips me off...I got in front of him but the only thing I had to throw at his car was my cel phone..His lucky I didn't have the time to follow his **** and kick the **** out of him once he got off the highway..I think Todd has the right idea..And besides I hate stupid people,I have no use for them...
As far as this accident...Sorry to hear about the passenger and hope she is doing all right..And if the driver was unlicensed and ran the light I really have no sympathy for the young idiot..Though I'm a biker and hate seeing anyone go down..Taking out someone's child on a bike without being properly licensed is unexcusable...I don't care if this guy was Valentino Rossi himself..Without the proper license he had no right riding some poor girl on the back...The end results prove my point.
Another complete ass who displays bluster instead of common sense and honesty. He describes car drivers as 'idiots in cages'.

This phrase alone separates him from 99 % of humanity, but he continues, adding how he would beat the driver up who cut him off, but he doesn't have time.(where would a loser have to go??)
Only car drivers make mistakes, according to this fool, never motorcycle riders. Never mind what we all see every single day on I-95, dumbas$es on motorcycles without helmets riding between lanes going much faster than the average speed.

Even the slightest awareness of the news this summer would tell this dumba$s that many of the motorcycle fatalities are the riders fault. But instead, he sees only 'idiots in cages trying to run me down', and bravely volunteers to beat up those who dare to cut him off.

Based on the posts of motorcycle riders in this forum, I'm forced to conclude that there are a lot of dumb riders living at a ridiculous level of denial. No wonder so many riders don't see the wisdom of wearing a helmet.

Since: May 08

West Suffield, CT

#23 Oct 14, 2008
Jay Tee wrote:
<quoted text>
Extremely defensive is the only way to ride a motorcycle. Otherwise, expect to have an accident.
Yeah I usually am pretty defensive when riding, but I actually made eye contact with her and she seemed to be looking at me, so figured she saw me, she even slowed down a bit... but then sped up. Oh well, I'm a-ok.
haida

Meriden, CT

#24 Jul 15, 2010
Former Suffieldian wrote:
Not all bikers speed, and I do notice that it is more of the cars fault then bikers fault. This is coming from some one who rides. I'll be driving down the road doing the speed limit and someone will change lanes into my lane right in front of me or almost into me, and then I either have to hit the breaks or gun it to not end up becoming road kill. All the times I've come close to getting hit I think I've only caused one time out of many! Cars need to be more aware of motorcycles!
I completley agree with u.
Addie Hawthorne

Ashburn, VA

#25 Sep 7, 2013
never thought i would find one that was totally free, they all usually ask you for a credit card, but this one didnt! i was able to chat and use every feature of the site for free, send and receive messages, check my flirts and even free video chat. you guy and girls should really check this one out! its definitely worth a look http://tinyurl.com/las73r8

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bill Would Raise Penalties For Careless Drivers... Jun 16 ffctguitar 3
News Ganim to launch second chance initiative Jun 9 America Gentleman... 1
Southwick & Meister (Mar '13) May '16 Former Employee 2
News Summer's Diversity On The Big Screen: From Film... May '16 Sheri 2
News Man Charged In Slashing, Leading Police On Chase May '16 Sheri 1
News New England squad perfect May '16 Sheri 1
Does anyone know Shawn Strauss May '16 Sick of this 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Berlin Mortgages