Update on Cheshire Homicide

Jul 24, 2007 Full story: Department of Public Safety 6,290

The two arrests in the investigation into the triple Homicide at the Petit residence in Cheshire was announced by Cheshire Both accused have been formally charged with several crimes in this incident as the ... via Department of Public Safety

Full Story
First Prev
of 315
Next Last
So What

Hartford, CT

#6321 Nov 1, 2010
Green Eyes wrote:
[Rblue wrote:
<quoted text>
The girlfriends proof is something you will have to wait for. It will come out. A lot will be coming out when this all goes to trial.
And that never happened......
We still haven't heard from the Big K.
Armup

Hamden, CT

#6322 Nov 1, 2010
This murderer Hayes is running a game on all who listen to him. Those who have been in the Criminal Justice system repeatedly learn from other career criminals locked up with them how to gain sympathy from a niave public. His so called suicide attempts are garbage as his attempts were weak, just enough to gain attention from the guards and get it documented. If he was serious he would have rammed his head into the wall or hung himself. The amount of medications he supposedly took were not enough to kill him. He doesn`t want to be executed and his physcotic episodes are designed to get a physc jacket because the State can`t legally execute a crazy person.

Hayes deserves to be executed for his crime as it was one of the worst, most depraved crimes in recent history. It will be hard for anyone to forget this crime, Hayes and his partner comitted the unthinkable and bot must be put to death and not 20 years from now, Connecticut needs to learn from Texas, Florida and Virgina as to how to deal with those on Death Row.....

“God not a religion, but life”

Since: Mar 09

New England

#6323 Feb 10, 2011
Sorghum Remembers wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you didn't hear??
I am the boss now. I didn't realize that I was "all over Topix". Did you send the same message to Cheshire Cat, Tove, Rena Dean, et.al.?
As long as I continue to see uninformed people writing ridiculous statements, I will continue to rebut them.
Just like I am doing now!
Komisarjevsky's trial will not go down like Hayes. Hayes was brain dead. Komisarjevsky is not innocent, but he did not premediate nor intentionally kill anyone, as Hayes who bought the gasoline and raped the Mrs. Hayes admitted there was no way that Dr. Petit could of untied the rope. It was Komisarjevsky who loosen them while Hayes was at the bank. Just a synthesis, boss.
Interesting

Hartford, CT

#6324 Feb 19, 2011
Rena Dean wrote:
<quoted text>
Hayes admitted there was no way that Dr. Petit could of untied the rope. It was Komisarjevsky who loosen them while Hayes was at the bank. Just a synthesis, boss.
But why didn't Komisarjevsky loosen Michaela and Hayley's ropes?
Sorghum Remembers

Cheshire, CT

#6325 Feb 22, 2011
Rena Dean wrote:
<quoted text>
Komisarjevsky's trial will not go down like Hayes. Hayes was brain dead. Komisarjevsky is not innocent, but he did not premediate nor intentionally kill anyone, as Hayes who bought the gasoline and raped the Mrs. Hayes admitted there was no way that Dr. Petit could of untied the rope. It was Komisarjevsky who loosen them while Hayes was at the bank. Just a synthesis, boss.
I thought I saw the las of you, but I still see you have not educated yourself yet.

A man who rapes an 11 year old child and then ties her to a bed while someone else lights the house on fire is just as guilty as the person who lit the match.
To say he did not intentionally kill anyone is insane. Are you inside his mind?
And you know that he loosened (not loosen)the ropes. Please tell me where that came from? It didn't come out in the first trial.

If he really no intentions on doing harm to the family, he would have untied all of them and left the house while Hayes was gone. He should have realized he was in over his head at that point. Instead he convinced Hayes to killl Jennifer.

He was the mastermind of the entire crime. He should rot in hell with Hayes.

Amazing to see how people will stick up for a murdering child molester.

May God have mercy on you and those who think like you.
Chief

Norwich, CT

#6326 Feb 24, 2011
Just another poster wrote:
<quoted text>
We in Connecticut need to revise our death penalty laws to shorten the length of time for condemned murderers to appeal their sentences, and we need to reduce the number of appeals they are allowed. Other states like Texas, Florida and Virginia are able to carry out legally imposed death sentences. We should be able to as well.
I somewhat agree with you BUT the problem is that I am sure there are some innocent people in jail convicted of murder. Just 2 years ago a Wallingford man was released from jail after spending 20 years behind bars for a murder he didn't commit. Connecticut is notorious for lying and doing whatever it takes to get convictions and that needs to be revisited befor our death penalty.
Cal Guy

Los Angeles, CA

#6327 Feb 24, 2011
Rena Dean wrote:
<quoted text>
I beg to disagree with Rena Dean’s synthesis.

Komisarjevsky was not loosening the ropes while Steven was at the bank. Komisrajevsky was in fact raping Michaela while Steven was at the bank. DNA evidence indicate that Joshua sodomized Michaela and this happened while Steven was duped by Joshua to go to the bank.

Assuming (without believing) that Joshua loosened the ropes, why did Joshua did he do it? To let Dr. Petit go? Then why did Joshua not just totally untie Dr.Petit and let the whole family go? What is the point of partially loosening the ropes?

Remember how it all started … Joshua Komisarjevsky spotted Jennifer and Michaela at the grocery store and immediately got attracted to Michaela. He then followed them home and then invited Steven to his plan. The entire crime was Joshua’s idea. The entire night was Joshua’s plan.

If Steven did pre-meditate the crime, then why would he have gone to the gasoline station with all the cameras swirling in? Why would he go the bank, where he would risk being swarmed over by police, or at the very least be spotted by the bank people?

In my opinion, the pieces of puzzle point to Joshua orchestrating the whole crime, and his evil agenda included satisfying his lust on Michaela, duping Steven to show himself to the cameras and bank people, killing the entire Petit household, burning everyone and everything (to cover evidence and save his ass), killing Steven (who would then be the only remaining “witness” to the fact the Joshua was part and instigator of the crime, and letting the cameras and the witnesses at the bank identify Steven as the criminal.

Joshua almost pulled it off, didn’t he? Unfortunately, he underestimated the human connection that decent people share towards each other. He did not understand that someone else (the bank manager) would have the concern to call 911 upon learning of the situation. Joshua would have never understood this ... he never cared for anyone.

And now, Joshua shows up in court for the initial hearing with his hair waxed and fixed … showing that all too familiar and all too deceiving boyish and innocent looks.

Joshua never cared for anyone. I do hope the legal system and the jury convicts him for what he has done. And no matter how many posts I read to the contrary, I do hope people see Joshua for what he is … to my mind, Joshua is evil personified.
are you sure

Hartford, CT

#6328 Aug 22, 2011
Cal Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
and letting the cameras and the witnesses at the bank identify Steven as the crimi
It looks like in the films that some of the scenes were spliced out. Are you sure the authorities have released all films or are they holding back some scenes for strategic reasons?
Jim tworig

New York, NY

#6329 Feb 14, 2014
I'm Glad they died ha ha ha !
Jim tworig

New York, NY

#6330 Feb 14, 2014
Glad they died hahaha!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 315
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man Calls 911 on "Babbling" Wife Dec 23 Naughtyrobot 3
Retired Police Officer, Charged With Possessing... (Jun '13) Dec 21 Police State USA 2
Mix-And-Match Home Design (Mar '08) Dec 19 William Walker 2
Middletown Police Handcuff 10-Year Old Girl Dur... Dec 18 I call cops Pigs 1
Attempted Robbery, Larceny, Drug Conspiracy - F... Dec 15 Johnny Z 2
In Connecticut, No Violence, But Dismay At Even... Dec 9 Pig Hunter 1
Acces Health CT offers free in-person enrollmen... Dec 9 Marta 1
Berlin Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Berlin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Berlin News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Berlin