Local Wrestler Bob Backlund To Be Inducted Into WWE Hall of Fame

Jan 22, 2013 Full story: Patch.com

Bob Backlund, a professional wrestler who has lived in Rocky Hill and Glastonbury and owns Backlund Energy in Glastonbury, which serves all of central Connecticut, was announced on January 21, as a member of the WWE Hall of Fame Class of 2013.

Full Story
Joe Saladino

Port Jefferson, NY

#1 Jan 22, 2013
Mr. Backlund was not only the greatest wrestler and athlete of all time! He was the greatest gentlemen on Sports TV! He was an outstanding example to everyone I knew including myself! He spoke wisdom through the television set WORLD-WIDE and reached many kids turning to boys onward to teens and eventually men! He was a great mentor even when the WWE had him reinvent himself in later years! Mr. Backlund thank you for being a GREAT Wrestler, GREAT Man, and Great Role model for MILLIONS++ of people to emulate! God Bless you, yours, and America for great people like yourself!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maynard is unable to debate challenger in Senat... Oct 23 Gerald Vonberger 1
Dan Meyer & Andy Paradise Southington Drug Deal... (Jul '08) Oct 10 all you are bums 5
Petition to End Early Release From Prison Program Oct 9 2ndchancesCanwork 1
Self-Proclaimed 'Sovereign Citizen' Agrees To P... Oct 3 Larry 1
Cheshire Police Blotter: Aug. 19-24 (Aug '13) Oct 1 roas 6
Gangstalking and Harassment (Jan '13) Sep 25 A Special Place I... 328
Trail Has Bad End (Nov '07) Sep '14 John Wilkinson 52
Berlin Dating
Find my Match

Berlin Jobs

Berlin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Berlin News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Berlin