DEA, state police crack down on 'outlaw motorcycle club'

Full story: Stamford Advocate

Sixteen Connecticut members of what state police termed an "outlaw motorcycle gang" were arrested after a night of raids in which authorities seized narcotics, marijuana and firearms.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of197
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Speedy

Palm City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Sep 17, 2009
 
LGFAUCHER wrote:
Why don't they give the names of the gang members in the arrest?
..........

People want to look like Outlaws and Hell's Angel's so they are going to get treated as such. You know the old saying, if it looks like trouble it probably is trouble.
Support Ur Local Outlaws

Hazel Crest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Sep 18, 2009
 
It's not a gang. It's a club.
frank

Malden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Sep 18, 2009
 
i ride a lone i drink a lone i get my ass kick a lone i better go get a leather vest and neon lights and fresh can of polish and then i will hide behide my freinds a lone the long loner away
Shannon Macri

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Sep 19, 2009
 
The members of any motorcycle club are NOT going to bother you if you're respectful! The citizens in Meriden need to worry about more important things going on in their community. Wallingford and Meriden have had bikers around for years.The people that complain are usually just afraid! More people that DON'T belong to motorcycle clubs are getting busted for illegal acts of all kinds!! This is why the average person that complains is a moron. If they're NOT breaking the law...LEAVE THEM ALONE.
Thug Riders Suck

Meriden, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Sep 19, 2009
 

Judged:

1

Shannon Macri wrote:
The members of any motorcycle club are NOT going to bother you if you're respectful! The citizens in Meriden need to worry about more important things going on in their community. Wallingford and Meriden have had bikers around for years.The people that complain are usually just afraid! More people that DON'T belong to motorcycle clubs are getting busted for illegal acts of all kinds!! This is why the average person that complains is a moron. If they're NOT breaking the law...LEAVE THEM ALONE.
Theses "clubs" need to give respect to get respect. Come spend a day in my neigborhood and see what kind of respect these "clubs" give to me and my neighbors. Trust me it ain't pretty.
wheelz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Sep 27, 2009
 
All of you are full of crap! I am a former club member for 15 yrs,and the police discriminate against clubs 100%. And candace is right, The police do have a few clubs WILD PIGS< BLUE KNIGHTS. They like harrasing clubs under the pretense of the way they look,but the cops colors sure do look like 3 piece patches to me. If you hate clubs so much , why are you trying to look and act like them? Oh yeah (common sense) is the correct spelling, you ignorant bastard in new haven. I might be a greasy biker but I did get past 2nd grade, and to Norte Americano , Why do we have to be criminals or posers , how about people that share the same interest in motorcycling and brotherhood? Wouldn't that be the same as saying a latin person is illegal or a criminal? You sound like a police officer that needs to get his priorities right before you violate someones rights.(if you haven't already)
Undertakers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Sep 27, 2009
 
Well first off, what about our rights, norte americano let me tell u something we are not flying these color and yes we are not bad clubs either, we wear this color with pride and we shoulnt get stop by the cops for no fuc.@@ing reason and who the f.u.@k are u to judge
Thug Riders Suck

Meriden, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Sep 27, 2009
 
Undertakers wrote:
Well first off, what about our rights, norte americano let me tell u something we are not flying these color and yes we are not bad clubs either, we wear this color with pride and we shoulnt get stop by the cops for no fuc.@@ing reason and who the f.u.@k are u to judge
I checked out your website. You don't like being called bad people, but you call yourself The Undertakers and wear a patch on your jackets with a Grim Reaper with a bloody sickle and a noose??? I dunno man, but that image doesn't put any good thoughts in my head.

Also, on your site you talk about being a positive part of the community. What exactly has you club done to acheive this?

I agree 100% with Norte Americano. If you are gonna wear colors like that, be pepared to be judged. If you don't like the way people are judging you, maybe you should consider changing your image.
Undertakers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Sep 27, 2009
 
Having and image on our vest doesn't mean that we are bad people, have u seen the cops motorcycle club and there pacth, I seen them and they have similar symbol like the reaper ect.... It that mean they bad people? Or should we judge them just because the wear and patch that looks scary, about anybody out there that buys a shirt with a skull symbol ect... Are they bad to, come on thug rider you can agree with norte americanio all you want but is wrong. Also we have not have any time yet to do anything positive for our comunity because we have to worry about people like you that thing automaticaly if some wear a pacth and is the pacth doesn't have Jesus on it we Are bad, grow up, our main goal is to do charity runs wich by the way we have attended to few runs to make donation like run for soup kitchen to stop hunger, several runs for cancer. So you can think what you want.
Thug Riders Suck

Meriden, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Sep 28, 2009
 
Undertakers wrote:
Having and image on our vest doesn't mean that we are bad people, have u seen the cops motorcycle club and there pacth, I seen them and they have similar symbol like the reaper ect.... It that mean they bad people? Or should we judge them just because the wear and patch that looks scary, about anybody out there that buys a shirt with a skull symbol ect... Are they bad to, come on thug rider you can agree with norte americanio all you want but is wrong. Also we have not have any time yet to do anything positive for our comunity because we have to worry about people like you that thing automaticaly if some wear a pacth and is the pacth doesn't have Jesus on it we Are bad, grow up, our main goal is to do charity runs wich by the way we have attended to few runs to make donation like run for soup kitchen to stop hunger, several runs for cancer. So you can think what you want.
See this is what I don't understand.....why do you guys put these scary looking patches on your jackets to symbolize your club and then wonder why people who don't know you think you are bad?

Why does every bike club out there say the same thing when it comes to thier "mission"...that they want to help the commmunity...by doing what???...riding thier bikes and making a bunch of noise and drawing attention to themselves???...saying "oh look what great guys we are beacuse we rode our bikes and donated money a charity".

Your argument is weak. I know of some 1% clubs that say the same thing. We all know what 1%ers are about.

Judging by your posts, you are poorly educated and ignorant like most of the bikers I've dealt with in my time. You can't spell or put together a proper sentence. Maybe you put on this scary image as a defense mechanism because you are insecure, have low self-esteem and feel the need to intimidate people to make you feel better about yourself due to your lack of edcuation and social skills.

I think I just nailed it.
Undertakers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Sep 28, 2009
 
Like I said before, oh and go ahead you can cut on me all you because the way I spell, you so much better that me. It is just a name and symbol that's it nothing else, would it make u more happy to see a face of Jesus with the name Jesus guys, will that really make a better judgement I think not, I hope that your family is very heathy and they never Need any help as far health. These charity are to help those in need thank god that you and your family are in great Heath but they are others that really need these held and people like us(bikers) are makeing this happend. Also we don't wear this pacth to scare anybody we get along with everybody, you may if have bad experience before but not everyone who wears a vest with a pacth is the same, again mr perfect excuse my spelling.
Thug Riders Suck

Meriden, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Sep 28, 2009
 
Undertakers wrote:
Like I said before, oh and go ahead you can cut on me all you because the way I spell, you so much better that me. It is just a name and symbol that's it nothing else, would it make u more happy to see a face of Jesus with the name Jesus guys, will that really make a better judgement I think not, I hope that your family is very heathy and they never Need any help as far health. These charity are to help those in need thank god that you and your family are in great Heath but they are others that really need these held and people like us(bikers) are makeing this happend. Also we don't wear this pacth to scare anybody we get along with everybody, you may if have bad experience before but not everyone who wears a vest with a pacth is the same, again mr perfect excuse my spelling.
Thank you for wishing me and my family well. I wish the same for you and yours.

I am far from perfect my friend. I'm just trying to understand the idealogy behind all these bike clubs.

It's just baffling to me that you wear a symbol of DEATH on your back and say it means nothing but expect people to think you are nice guys. You all may be nice guys but the image you projct to the rest of the world says the opposite.

Whats so hard to understand about that?
Undertakers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Sep 28, 2009
 
Is not so hard, I hear that but at the same time you have to look at everything out there for example clothing this days are about reapers, skulls, devils ect... People buy this shirts this demons ect..... This what store out there sell kids are buying this stuff parents buy this stuff for there kids, is that mean they are bad kids or bad parent just because they are wearing a shirt that a skull or a reaper on it, not friend they are not even rock stars be wearing this kind of chothing not bad peoples in some could actually be wearing a plain shrit and they could be bad that's all iam saying!
Undertakers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Sep 28, 2009
 
Undertakers | 6 hrs ago | Reply
Is not so hard, I hear that but at the same time you have to look at everything out there for example clothing this days are about reapers, skulls, devils ect... People buy this shirts this demons ect..... This what store out there sell kids are buying this stuff parents buy this stuff for there kids, is that mean they are bad kids or bad parent just because they are wearing a shirt with a skull or a reaper on it, I think not my friend! even rock stars be wearing this kind of chothing not bad people either. But some could actually be wearing a plain shrit and they could be bad that's all iam saying!
I don't think that we have to change our apperance just to get a better judge as people is insane, and you want to call me ignorant just because my spelling isn't so good well I think you the ignorant but again the way you think about these club and about me is your opinion.
Thug Riders Suck

Meriden, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
Oct 2, 2009
 
Undertakers wrote:
Undertakers | 6 hrs ago | Reply
Is not so hard, I hear that but at the same time you have to look at everything out there for example clothing this days are about reapers, skulls, devils ect... People buy this shirts this demons ect..... This what store out there sell kids are buying this stuff parents buy this stuff for there kids, is that mean they are bad kids or bad parent just because they are wearing a shirt with a skull or a reaper on it, I think not my friend! even rock stars be wearing this kind of chothing not bad people either. But some could actually be wearing a plain shrit and they could be bad that's all iam saying!
I don't think that we have to change our apperance just to get a better judge as people is insane, and you want to call me ignorant just because my spelling isn't so good well I think you the ignorant but again the way you think about these club and about me is your opinion.
Actually I'm calling you poorly educated, not ignorant, because your spelling and sentence structure is terrible.

I'm calling you ignorant because you can't grasp the reality that people are going to judge you based on your appearance.

Honestly, I feel sorry for you. Good luck in life.
Undertakers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Oct 4, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

Please sir, I can't really care less what you think about me iam well educated the spelling is do to this friking phone that change what you write and the botton been so close to each other. So about this, we know we are great guys and can't realy give a crap what people like you think about us, we are here to help our community, do runs on our loud bike for cancer, toy for tots, to stop hunger ect...... It is to bad that ass---- like you have to think the way you think. Us bike have rights just like you, so good luck to you to in life jerk.
Thug Riders Suck

Meriden, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
Oct 4, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

Undertakers wrote:
Please sir, I can't really care less what you think about me iam well educated the spelling is do to this friking phone that change what you write and the botton been so close to each other. So about this, we know we are great guys and can't realy give a crap what people like you think about us, we are here to help our community, do runs on our loud bike for cancer, toy for tots, to stop hunger ect...... It is to bad that ass---- like you have to think the way you think. Us bike have rights just like you, so good luck to you to in life jerk.
Please stop embarrassing yourself.
change

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
Oct 6, 2009
 
Hey, what about those hells angels? My bad, I heard they work in within!
Undertakers 2

Arlington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
Oct 7, 2009
 
Shut up guy, to the hell you thing you are.
Undertakers 2

Arlington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50
Oct 7, 2009
 
By the way I am talking thug riders

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of197
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Berlin Discussions

Search the Berlin Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
FBI at Carabetta Office Building on Center and ... (Jun '11) Jul 8 Cahoots 15
B & D Automotive in Newington, Connecticut Jul 7 Byron Phillips 3
B & D Automotive, Newington, Connecticut Jul 7 Byron Phillips 1
Gangstalking and Harassment (Jan '13) Jul 4 A Special Place In Hell 328
JohnPistone for Congress 2014. Jul 3 Frank 1
Defense Lawyer Expects More Arrests In Slayings... (Jun '08) Jun 27 Lovely Dovely 33
B & D Automotive, Newington CT Jun 26 Oscar Perlmutter 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Berlin Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Berlin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Berlin News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Berlin
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••