Community Looks for Answers After Teen's Death

Sep 22, 2012 Full story: NBC Connecticut 6

Family and friends of a Meriden teen gathered around a makeshift memorial near Midstate Medical Center Saturday; they say their friend, Deandre Felton, 14, died after being stabbed Friday night.

Full Story
bug

Highland Park, NJ

#1 Sep 23, 2012
??
Justice Served

Knoxville, TN

#2 Oct 18, 2012
What answers need to be found? Title should read, " Violent Black youth killed committing felonious assault".
Sheik Yerbouti

Warrington, PA

#3 Oct 18, 2012
I love happy endings. This is why whites need to arm themselves and open fire when approached by groups of these sub human savages! Given the fact that even a local 'minister' is willing to excuse bad behavior sheds light on the racism of blacks. Good riddance!
Justice Served

Knoxville, TN

#4 Oct 18, 2012
Now there is sadness in this incident Sheik, One of them survived which goes to show the victim/victor needs additional knife training. About time for the local Obummer/libtard faithful to chime in on how heartless raaaacsist are making light of the tragic loss of a future contributing member of society. They fail to realize he has already contributed to the local economy via the funeral parlor.
cat

Meriden, CT

#5 Oct 21, 2012
That's why kids now a days need a wake up call
You can't jump who you want just cause you want a fight anyone you don't know what they may be packin and you don't know what cameras are watching
Btw
ask the group they were with gave them up in no time
Some good kid raised right
Yea raised to be a punk and want to jump and beat on people and get high
When I was 13 / 15
I was HOME doing my studying I was not aloud to go out doing school I had to wait till summer that was my freedom and even then I was home at a reasonable hour
Giving parents a fine when ur kid is not home on time is not enough that punishes the parent not the kid
Police and courts can do better than that
Dr. Feelgood

Boston, MA

#6 Oct 24, 2012
Wait, why do we care that this night pig got stuck? Did I miss something? Was a white person hurt?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CT Who do you support for Governor in Connecticut ... (Oct '10) 9 hr Tippy Faulker 792
Wright Upsets Klett For Mayor; Republicans Win ... (Nov '07) Mon football coach 85
Trail Has Bad End (Nov '07) Mon e morales 50
New Britain Music Thread Sep 13 Musikologist 2
Gangstalking and Harassment (Jan '13) Sep 11 stalked562 328
Newington preschooler left on school bus, again (Sep '08) Sep 10 Todd Malinosky 30
Hartford Prostitution Stings Leads To 17 Arrests (Sep '13) Sep 5 Anthony Wall 6
•••
•••
•••

Berlin Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Berlin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE