Teen looking for part time job

Posted in the Berlin Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Andrew

East Berlin, CT

#1 May 5, 2008
My name is Andrew and i am 17 years old. Basically i'm looking for a job and was wondering if anyone here knew of any. Part time is neccesary.
-Thanks, Andrew
Jennifer

Middlefield, CT

#2 Jun 9, 2008
Hello, my name is Jennifer, I am 14 years of age. I am looking for a part time job to help out my family. Almost anything, something/someone that will actually take me for a job.
Any requests email me at
jennifermarie_1994@yahoo.com

Thank you.
-Jennifer E.
Carolina

East Islip, NY

#3 Jul 23, 2008
Hello.(:
im carolina
and im looking for a job.
im 14 years old about to be 15.
and im in h.s
think anyone knows about a part time job?
help. i really need this.

thank's have a nice day.

-Carolina.
Tyron

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Jul 29, 2008
My name is Tyron and I'm looking for a part time job I'm a 14 years old
Steven

Toronto, Canada

#5 Aug 3, 2008
Hello,
My name is Steven and im looking for a part-time job, im 14 years old and im 6.0 feet tall,im capable of cleaning, caring heavy weight,being a good teacher and an amazing babysitter and much more. Im also looking forword to earn some money for the help i give. If you need to reach me or need my help contact me
email: Stevenbss@hotmail.com

-working for you
Desiree

Long Beach, CA

#6 Aug 4, 2008
hi my name is Desiree Mendez and i am 14yrs of age im am looking apart-time job to help me and my family relive our lifes the way we wished to.
Desiree

Long Beach, CA

#7 Aug 4, 2008
my nam is desiree mendez and im 14 years of age looking for a part time job
DANEKA

United States

#8 Aug 12, 2008
HI MIM DANEKA I NEED A JOB IM CUTE I LIKE MODELING ACTING AND DANCEING IF UR INTERESTED IN DAT FIELD I ALSO WANT A JOB I LEARN EASY AND I CNA CARRY STUFF DANEKAJONES15@YAHOO.COM
vivian

Long Beach, CA

#9 Aug 14, 2008
hey I am vivian , 14,and really need a job! i'm commited...=]
Drusilla

Massillon, OH

#10 Aug 26, 2008
It's kinda hard to be a teen because it's hard to find a nice job.something that we wouldn't mind wakeing up 2, or comeing home fromm rushing to get home just so you can get to work.and plusw you would have your own money.so when school start you dont have to worry about asking mom or dad to buy those 50dollarpants or 150dollar shoes it will be up 2 you but it would be cool to have a job if anyone know a couple come let every one know.i'm 17teen Cleveland,Oh
Drusilla

Massillon, OH

#11 Aug 26, 2008
It's kinda hard to be a teen because it's hard to find a nice job.something that we wouldn't mind wakeing up 2, or comeing home from school to get to work . Plus you would have your own money.so when school start you dont have to worry about asking mom or dad to buy those 50dollarpants or 150dollar shoes it will be up 2 you but it would be cool to have a job if anyone know a couple come let every one know.i'm 17teen Cleveland,Oh
jazmin

Bronx, NY

#12 Sep 17, 2008
My name is Jazmin and i am 15 years old. Basically i'm looking for a job and was wondering if anyone here knew of any. Part time is neccesary
jazmin

Bronx, NY

#13 Sep 17, 2008
My name is jazmin and i am 15 years old. Basically i'm looking for a job and was wondering if anyone here knew of any. Part time is neccesary
joseph

Orlando, FL

#14 Sep 21, 2008
Hey if you are looking for a job go check out www.dailycashmadesimple.com . They are currently looking for people to join their team. What you would basically have to do is post ads and things like that online or offline. It is not hard to do and it does not take that much time. On their website they have a whole list of places where you can places ads and things like that already on the site for you. When you join they will give you a referral number and every ad you post you must include the referral number with it. Well i believe it is a great opportunity for teens and young adults. They are constantly making money daily. Well check out the website and call the number on the site and they will inform you with everything that you need to know. Well take care and have a great day Or just email at allbeginswithu@aol.com
joseph

Orlando, FL

#15 Sep 21, 2008
Hey every teen looking for a job check out www.dailycashmadesimple.com . We are currently looking for people to join our team. It is a very easy job. All you will have to do is post ads on different sites with a referral number that we will give you. You can also post ads or pass out flyers at school or just offline. Then every person that sees your ad and call using your referral number you get paid and a good amount. Well go to the websie and call the number on the website or just email us about this opportunity at allbeginswithu@aol.com
joseph

Orlando, FL

#16 Sep 21, 2008
Have A Great Day
Alex

United States

#17 Oct 5, 2008
Hi my name is Alex I'm 17 and currently go to high school in Bronx, NY. If anyone is looking to higher for just about any job from pet sitting to tutoring in or near the Bronx please email me at graham_1737@verizon.net
julie

Middletown, CT

#18 Oct 6, 2008
i am looking for someone i can work for part time email me juliezxz23@aol.com
WORRIED PARENT

United States

#19 Oct 8, 2008
All of you young children should not be giving out your name, age or any other info on the web to strangers. I can't stress enough how much trouble you are opening yourselves up for. Too many people are out there looking to harm you!
jenifer

Lancaster, CA

#20 Oct 14, 2008
am looking for pat time job if anyone has anything u can reach me at jturcois@yahoo.com am 14 years old and am a good hard working teen

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maynard is unable to debate challenger in Senat... 16 hr Gerald Vonberger 1
Dan Meyer & Andy Paradise Southington Drug Deal... (Jul '08) Oct 10 all you are bums 5
Petition to End Early Release From Prison Program Oct 9 2ndchancesCanwork 1
Self-Proclaimed 'Sovereign Citizen' Agrees To P... Oct 3 Larry 1
Cheshire Police Blotter: Aug. 19-24 (Aug '13) Oct 1 roas 6
Gangstalking and Harassment (Jan '13) Sep 25 A Special Place I... 328
Trail Has Bad End (Nov '07) Sep '14 John Wilkinson 52
Berlin Dating
Find my Match

Berlin Jobs

Berlin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Berlin News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Berlin