Health agents on alert after EEE disc...

Health agents on alert after EEE discovery

There are 2 comments on the Boston.com story from Jul 27, 2009, titled Health agents on alert after EEE discovery. In it, Boston.com reports that:

The discovery last week of mosquitoes infected with Eastern equine encephalitis in Freetown - the first such finding this season - has put health officials in Plymouth and Bristol counties on notice that the virus is once again active in their territory.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Boston.com.

ian

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Aug 11, 2009
There is alot to know about E&O Insurance before you select the best policy for you. There is alot of information that is sponsored by the National Ethics Bureau ( www.ethicscheck.com ) available on the website www.EOforLess.com and you can research the different types of coverage that are available for Preferred Risk Financial Advisors and Insurance Agents. If you have any further questions we would be happy to answer them for you!!

Ian
Jake

Greenville, SC

#2 Jun 30, 2010
Did you know the average E&O claim is over $18K? NAPA Direct E&O has coverage for life and health agents for just $475 a year... http://www.napa-benefits.org/eo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berkley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gerald Bigeau (Oct '09) Jul '17 Just me 4
News Women march on Washington to counter Trump's me... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Dee Dee Dee 2
News Your View: Natural gas drives energy solutions ... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Solarman 1
Local gossip forums? (Nov '16) Nov '16 Peggy 1
News Massachusetts man founds political Pizza Party (Oct '16) Oct '16 Knock off purse s... 15
Child molester in town (Feb '14) Jul '16 Parent 5
The Process of Buying a Home: A Strategic Approach (Jun '16) Jun '16 mstrategis 1

Berkley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Berkley Mortgages