Will i ever find true love?

Posted in the Berkeley Springs Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
miss sexy me me me

Huntington, WV

#1 Jul 30, 2012
I got hung up on this married man and had three children with him. He is never gonna leave his wife. Now i'm stuck with three fatherless children. I'm very good looking and u can't tell by my body that i ever had kids, but what kinda man will want me now?
I've never been to college and can't now. I live off the state and can't get ahead let alone have time to date. Will i ever find true love?
lisa

Huntington, WV

#2 Jul 30, 2012
True love will find you when u least expect it. I was in your situation years ago. I had given up on love when love found me. Hang in there kids grow up just focus on them for now.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#3 Jul 30, 2012
You can still go to school it is all possible......as far as you being stuck with three fatherless children......no you have been blessed with 3 children, and if a man doesnt want to go out with you because you have kids then its his loss a real man would accept it and want to get to know them they are a part of you after all....and your children have been there first and will be there for the rest of your life they are your greatest contribution to the world....and yeah usually when you stop looking for love it finds you
sounds like!

Huntington, WV

#4 Jul 30, 2012
Karma for you for messing around with a married man in the first place. (;
mis sexy me me me

Huntington, WV

#5 Jul 30, 2012
jasper ridge wrote:
You can still go to school it is all possible......as far as you being stuck with three fatherless children......no you have been blessed with 3 children, and if a man doesnt want to go out with you because you have kids then its his loss a real man would accept it and want to get to know them they are a part of you after all....and your children have been there first and will be there for the rest of your life they are your greatest contribution to the world....and yeah usually when you stop looking for love it finds you

I guess u are right i have been blessed with three children, although sometimes it seems so unfair i'm doing it all by myself. As far as school goes im not sure how i could study,keep up with my kids, and work part time. I hope love finds me soon. Thanks for your input:)
Doddy

Huntington, WV

#6 Jul 30, 2012
[QUOTE who="sounds like!"]Karma for you for messing around with a married man in the first place.(;[/QUOTE]
Exactly.....
After you realized he wasn't gonna leave his wife after having your first child.....why did you get pregnant TWO MORE TIMES? Did you think, More kids with you would make him leave?

And I REALLY can't believe you actually said "you're STUCK with 3 kids..."......I hope to God you dont put your resentments & disappointments on your kids. They didn't ask to be born to a selfish, moral-less mother, but make the best of it.
mandy

Huntington, WV

#7 Jul 30, 2012
[QUOTE who="sounds like!"]Karma for you for messing around with a married man in the first place.(;[/QUOTE] I so agree with u Karma is a B I T C H ! Sounds like this girl thought she could break up a marriage by getting knocked up. Looks like the party is over now and reality is setting in hard. Hang in there I'm sure there is a guy that will love you and your three kids. Just make sure he isn't a registered sex offender before moving him in. Best of luck!
Miss sexy me me me

Huntington, WV

#8 Jul 30, 2012
Karma lol stfu! You gals sound like fat jealous cows. Keep your men happy and they won't cheat!
thin mint

New York, NY

#9 Jul 30, 2012
Miss sexy me me me wrote:
Karma lol stfu! You gals sound like fat jealous cows. Keep your men happy and they won't cheat!
You wanna go in half on a 4th kid?

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#10 Jul 30, 2012
Miss sexy me me me wrote:
By your logic, you did not keep him happy enough or he would have left his wife. Having said that, I believe you are just trolling here.

Since: Jun 12

United States

#11 Jul 30, 2012
Thats what you get for cheating with a married man. Haha you actually thought he would leave his wife. Most married men dont. As for the wife keeping him happy, whose the one hes still with that has the ring on her finger while you are "STUCK" with three kids and will live off welfare for the rest of your life. Eventually your kids will grow up realize what type of person you are and will probably resent you for it. Good luck to ya :))

Since: May 12

Gallipolis Ferry, WV

#12 Jul 30, 2012
You are the one on topix asking if you would find true love. I am confused. Was this married man (the father of your children) supporting you? You are the one that choose to spread your legs and have children with this man, while the tax payers feed and cloth your children. Pay for their medical expenses. While you can afford internet to ask such a stupid question. Enjoy your Karma.. Also do us taxpayer a favor. Get a job so we dont have to keep putting food on your table. Its not our job that is yours. Get off your Fat Ass and work. Troll.

“Think Like an Animal”

Since: Jul 12

Planet Earth

#13 Jul 30, 2012
miss sexy me me me wrote:
I got hung up on this married man and had three children with him. He is never gonna leave his wife. Now i'm stuck with three fatherless children. I'm very good looking and u can't tell by my body that i ever had kids, but what kinda man will want me now?
I've never been to college and can't now. I live off the state and can't get ahead let alone have time to date. Will i ever find true love?

“Think Like an Animal”

Planet Earth

#14 Jul 30, 2012
Good luck,

Your children are precious. Stay focused on what you have to do now; for the children's sake, they are innocent bystanders. Please remember ladies and gents to keep the children out of this. Yes, this is tragic.

Miss sexy me me me

Learn how to fly.

Good luck

&fe ature=related
Gina

Massillon, OH

#15 Jul 30, 2012
Take him to court and make him pay child support they are his responsibilities
i am tru love

United States

#16 Jul 30, 2012
Sexy me me me..its all good! You just need the right man and not the wrong one. Your children are not mistakes but falling for a married man was, we all make mistakes. For those on here putting you down..they all can fuck off cus im sure there life isnt so perfect either. Thats why there on here with alot to say. Keep ya head up and dont give up.
1 post removed

“Often copied, never duplicated”

Since: Nov 11

BelAir, CA

#18 Jul 30, 2012
Just another woman who skated by in life on her looks, now its crunch time and she has no foundation to draw from. True Love? It may be too late for you.
Anonymous

Delaware, OH

#19 Jul 30, 2012
Sorry I meant I* tried twice.. Swype sucks sometimes
buttercup

Columbus, OH

#20 Jul 30, 2012
prob never it doesnt matter if you got the looks and body you lack social skill set and confidence to actually have a REAL relationship....just because your beautiful just means your gonna get test drove alot but never bought...you dont have what it takes to deserve a ring n a new last name

Huntington, WV

#21 Jul 30, 2012
Everybody makes mistakes they regret. The *BEST* advice I could give you at this point... Do the best you can with what you have right now. You have kids that depend on *you* and are learning from *you*. Do everything you can for them and strive to make their lives better. Be a good parent and set a good example. Not being in a relationship and being lonely can be miserable, but YOU ARE NOT ALONE. You have your kids there for you, depending on you. If you set your sights a bit higher and get your priorities in order, you might just find that everything else will start to work itself out...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berkeley Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marshall University rises to #22 in the country 1 hr nunya 50
Amanda Smith 1 hr Fattie 1
Amanda clark stripping 1 hr Bill Hilly 45
Daniellos (Feb '12) 1 hr MU Todd 30
autism services center? 1 hr True 25
Am I small? 2 hr Assault Rifle 17
Rahall-Jenkins House race remains tight 3 hr Huntington Guy 112

Berkeley Springs Jobs

Berkeley Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE