Four Men Arrested for Murder in Connection with Shooting Death of Wilkerson Jean-Baptiste

Jan 27, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Alternative Press

Four Men Arrested for Murder in Connection with Shooting Death of Wilkerson Jean-Baptiste By Office of the Essex County Prosecutor 1/27/2010 Acting Prosecutor Robert Laurino today announced a string of arrests in connection with the shooting death of Wilkerson Jean-Baptiste, age 19, of Irvington, New Jersey.

Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Sep 20, 2012
tee

AOL

#2 Mar 12, 2010
good they need to get life in prison and no pssible of day light scums
tbn

United States

#3 Apr 13, 2010
Word...
blank man

Netcong, NJ

#4 Apr 21, 2010
The killers are Crip gang members from Irvington Cresent Lane housing on Union ave,how the hell is there so many killings and crimes in a city thats only 3 square miles??Its a dam shame dum ass mfs killing each others over colors smh...
wooosah

Newark, NJ

#5 Jul 20, 2010
blank man wrote:
The killers are Crip gang members from Irvington Cresent Lane housing on Union ave,how the hell is there so many killings and crimes in a city thats only 3 square miles??Its a dam shame dum ass mfs killing each others over colors smh...
Actually one of them was note responsible, and u probably was smacked around by him.
wooosah

Newark, NJ

#6 Jul 20, 2010
scrilla, keep ur head up, ur almost there, to blankman, u c there were video tapes proving he was not involved.
sista-ofaccussed 455

Charleston, SC

#7 Nov 18, 2010
wooosah wrote:
scrilla, keep ur head up, ur almost there, to blankman, u c there were video tapes proving he was not involved.
yeah i hope they al talk cause life is too short for this. My brother is sitting there too, luv ya brother for life,.. free my brother you have the wrong man./men? free my brother. he was not raised to take life. i dnt know what happen, cause Im not GOD but this is an accusation, where is the proof????????? Im currently enrolled in criminal justice just I can help keep all our innocent brothers out of jail, future reference, you can trust noone but GOD, and my brother is not a dnt do any snitching so for the female that got it started, u betta stop the lies while u r ahead. U SHOULD BE PRAYING FOR ALL FAMILIES INVOLVED instaed of turning everyone against eachoher,. I wish our black men will learn to love one another, I think it is crazy what the world has turned into, self destruction, I love all my bros and sistas, but this has got to stop,.... learn to love that is why GOD put us here.
sista-ofaccussed 455

Charleston, SC

#8 Nov 18, 2010
blank man wrote:
no ur facts. accussed killers, man get ur facts straight everthing u read not true.
sista-ofaccussed 455

Charleston, SC

#9 Nov 18, 2010
tee wrote:
good they need to get life in prison and no pssible of day light scums
AND I WONDER WHO MADE U GOD!!!! Play ur position chic!
scrilla

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Sep 20, 2012
wooosah wrote:
. say dat good looks for the love whoeva u r. im sure i no u but to the others who wished the worst. guess wat?????????? im home bitchesssssss

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berkeley Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Outstanding Citizens To Be Honored At 9th Annua... Aug 27 Chiropractor from... 4
Plainfield, need a little history around 1960 (Feb '08) Aug 25 Will F 135
Plainfield riots - 1967 (Sep '07) Aug 25 Jim T 80
Jersey Shore Fishing: Many proves there are loc... Aug 21 lol 3
Strange lights during Mt. Carmel fireworks show... Aug 5 agnostic insomniac 4
Lynn D. Sorf, AT&T retiree Aug 1 April Dunleavy 1
North Plainfield police chief's son charged wit... (May '13) Jan '14 Mad mark 25
•••

Berkeley Heights News Video

•••
•••

Berkeley Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Berkeley Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••