Some Power Restored in Fanwood, but More Work Ahead

Nov 2, 2012 Full story: Patch.com

FROM THE OFFICES OF MAYOR COLLEEN MAHR AND POLICE CHIEF RICHARD TRIGO SOME FANWOOD POWER RESTORED! DOWNED WIRES STILL DANGEROUS! Power has been restored to a small area of Fanwood but there is still a lot of work to be done before full power is restored.

Full Story
Ives

United States

#1 Nov 3, 2012
We can see power at some homes on Hunter Ave near Midway and the opposite end at North Ave. Us remaining people in the middle of Hunter Ave are still without power. Generators are of some help but with the gas shortage and cold weather we are getting very anxious and hopefull our power will be restored shortly as well, even though PSEG has said due to limbs on lines the power will not be back until Friday 11-09-12. Let me compile my Christmas wish list, 1 Natural Gas fired backup generator with automatic transfer switch for when the power goes out again. I bet quite a few others will be making that same purchase in the near future as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berkeley Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Plainfield, need a little history around 1960 (Feb '08) Dec 23 Will F 140
Scottish snapchat Dec 21 shabbalwe 1
Paying Union Dues Dec 17 Debbie-5 1
Edison Town Hall Meeting Addresses Recent Spate... Dec 16 ROSENBERG 3
Four Texans charges with home invasions Dec 16 ROSENBERG 1
Plainfield lawsuit: 'We're the cops. We run ****!' Dec 15 Debbie-5 1
Newark activists call on Obama to visit Ferguson Dec 13 Obama wears BLACK... 1

Berkeley Heights News Video

More from around the web

Berkeley Heights People Search