Hells Angels to Celebrate 50th in Oakland

Up to 800 bikers are expected to roll into Oakland this weekend as the Hells Angels celebrate their 50th birthday. Full Story
Cynic

Holland, MI

#23 Dec 14, 2007
Obviously from the posts of the participants the celebration didn't include a spelling bee.
Jorge

Roseville, CA

#25 Dec 14, 2007
Crips and Bloods celebrate their 20th, Aryan Brotherhood celebrate their 30th, The Gambino crime family celebrates their 100th....Why are thse "CLUBS" not written up in the news?
Spaceghost

Sacramento, CA

#27 Dec 27, 2007
Dubb 510 wrote:
I happened to stumble onto the ride thru Oakland on Saturday. Regardless, of what's said you can do nothing but respect a group of strong men representing what they believe in. Brotherhood. EVEN if all aren't accepted.
Oh please.You are a moron.Those guys are gutter scum
wolfman

Sacramento, CA

#28 Dec 27, 2007
these HAMCO turds are so lame.I think it would be fun to pour oil around the corners near the HAMCO club house and watch all the greazy druggies hit the ground.Look it up.It's easy to find their hangout
Moped Warrior

United States

#29 Dec 29, 2007
Pedaling as fast as I can.
Ben Cartwright

Vacaville, CA

#31 Jan 2, 2008
OCPK wrote:
OCP~OCP~OCP~OCP~OCP~OCP~OCP~OC P~OCP~OCP~OCP~OCP
OUT CAUZIN PANIC
OUT CHASIN PAPER
OUT CHASIN PHOOLS
OUT CHECKIN PHOOLS
ORANGE COUNTY PAINTERZ
OUTTA COUNTY PAINTERZ
OUT CRUZIN PHREEWAYZ
OUT CATCHIN PROPS
ONLY CRAZY PEEPS KLAN
OUNCES CANZ & PUN@NI
ONLY CHIEFING PURE
OUT CHASING POUNDZ
ONLY CHRONIC PHUMES
OUTLAWZ CREATING PHAME
LOS ANGELES, KILLA-CALI
Queen.
Ben Cartwright

Vacaville, CA

#32 Jan 2, 2008
Dubb 510 wrote:
I happened to stumble onto the ride thru Oakland on Saturday. Regardless, of what's said you can do nothing but respect a group of strong men representing what they believe in. Brotherhood. EVEN if all aren't accepted.
You are an imbecile there "Dubb"...hahahaha.
geoffhayes120574

United States

#33 Jan 6, 2008
so for h.a.m.c.z' 50th happy b-day, I'd like to let you all know (whoever,... you might be) that I've given 2008's dues to the "free-masons..." If they accept my application I'll move to open a BRAND-NEW chapter altogether.... "THE HELLS ANGELS!!!" (brought too-ya-by: "the council for a (more/&) permanently unorganized Lake County!??!!!

“You Can't Handle The Truth”

Since: Dec 07

Anywhere I've been

#34 Jan 6, 2008
scout wrote:
We MUST stop the continuing spiral of our culture into the depravity of decadence, and it might be a fantastic idea, but it might be a good start to stop idolizing these creeps by the corp media, as the corp gangsters hide behind the street punks.
Why must we stop it? How do you propose to do that? As long as there is a Spirit of Brotherhood, you will never stop groups of like-minded people from forming. Check on the Masons and other ancient groups to see if they've stopped... oh and Mafioso. Get back to me on how Society has "evolved".

Anywhere I've been

#35 Jan 6, 2008
wolfman wrote:
these HAMCO turds are so lame.I think it would be fun to pour oil around the corners near the HAMCO club house and watch all the greazy druggies hit the ground.Look it up.It's easy to find their hangout
Been there, got the support shirt and the pictures. Hell, their address is on their web-site dumbass.
Good luck with that fantasy
Danny

Phoenix, AZ

#36 Jan 7, 2008
Is there a filipino in Hells Angels by the name of Cisco??? Anyone??

Location hidden

#37 Jan 7, 2008
Dubb 510 wrote:
OMG!!!

You have got to be kidding!!!!

Anywhere I've been

#38 Jan 7, 2008
Danny wrote:
Is there a filipino in Hells Angels by the name of Cisco??? Anyone??
There is a "Cisco" in No Calif. You'll have to ask him what his ethnic background is.
Botts

AOL

#40 Feb 3, 2008
It's kind funny how those that knock the HA's have never met any of them. I grew up in the East Bay and knew several and I trusted them more than I did most other people.
Barney

United States

#41 Feb 3, 2008
I have met plenty of HA's I ride a Buell and have a penchant for dive bars.

They are pretty much what they seem to be. A GANG!

I have seen first hand someone get beat down badly and gunshots ring out. I even saw the shooter.

Tell someone else how they are just a club. I know different.
Frankie L Pierce

United States

#42 Feb 11, 2008
scout wrote:
This is a group of gangsters, flat out. What Bolshevik-Nazi idiot would write about celebration of gangsters? A bunch of violent drug users and female sexual abusers, all belong behind bars, and, upon conviction, hung.
The above is true for ALL gangsters, of all genres, including politicals and corporation gangsters.
We MUST stop the continuing spiral of our culture into the depravity of decadence, and it might be a fantastic idea, but it might be a good start to stop idolizing these creeps by the corp media, as the corp gangsters hide behind the street punks. The damn rats, anyway.
its pretty chicken @#%^ to say something and then hide behind a screen name
Frankie L Pierce
Atlanta Ga
Cree LaMay

United States

#43 Mar 4, 2008
My Uncle is Cisco I am Cree Chrisinaux, Kinistinos white panther cris deCour brother to the sound of change bahala na.........
aunifiedmovement@gmail.com
scary

Kerman, CA

#44 Mar 4, 2008
I was unfortunate enough to be out with my ladies having a cocktail in a local restaurant/pub when several men came in wearing leather clothing.
After sitting at a table for several minutes, they all got up and started hitting people. Two had knives, and they stabbed 3 of the people, one of which was my friend. Another person stabbed was a woman who was 6 months pregnant, and they stabbed her in her sides and belly.
They destroyed the place in a matter of seconds, and I was sure I was going to die. There was blood, people screaming and crying and the men were yelling something about 'flying colors' I still don't know what that meant.
The police said that these men were Hell's Angels, and that what had happened was consistent with some group initiation. These men had come from out of town to do this, so that the 'newbie’s' could be in the group.
This was a few years ago, and these same men tried to burn down the Sacramento Raceway the very next day.
I know someone who is a Hell's Angel, and he rides every Christmas to donate toys, when he found out what had happened in that pub, he told me if I see a group like that again, just leave, but refused to elaborate.
I don't understand why those men came in and did that, they had NO qualms hitting women, men, whatever...they broke a chair over the head of a woman in her 50's...
Why can't they just kick the shit out of each other, instead of hurting innocent bystanders?
troll hunter

Sacramento, CA

#45 Mar 4, 2008
Here is my Hells Angel Story:

I was at a bar in San Bernardino two years ago. I had ridden my Buell (Harley race bike) to the bar and was sitting out back having a beer when the HA's showed up about 15 strong. In the pack were several prospects. I did not pick up and leave the bar because I know that generally if no disrespect is shown none will be given.

The fun started right after a guy in the parking lot backed into my motorcycle and tried to leave. I ran out to stop the guy from driving off and to my surprise he stopped when he saw me coming at full speed.

I managed to get the guy out of the truck but he was VERY much a jerk and repeatedly tried to blame me for my choice of parking areas.

As we were discussing the event in the bar one of the fully patched HA's came up and asked if everything was handled. I said it was and it was at this point the guys that hit my bike again blamed me for my "stupid" parking spot. I could not let this go on in full view of the HA's and I was just preparing to knock the guy out to save myself when the HA's interfered.

Long story short, Two bouncers got sliced up by broken bottles, the guy that hit my bike had his face stomped and gunshots went off in the parking lot.

Granted the HA's came to the defense of another rider. However it was more than apparent this was a training and or initiation run for the prospects.

There are a lot more details but lets just say that something WAS going to go down that night. I was warned ahead of time that someone was going to get beat that night and that I should keep a low profile..
pigdog

Montréal, Canada

#46 Apr 8, 2008
Please if you have a problem with the HA. Give us an address. We will visit you at your convienence
and explain what we are

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berkeley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 39 min Will Dockery 19,552
Doctor heads to court after online sex sting (Nov '06) 1 hr CharlesWoodworth 16,950
Quan's Legacy. (Apr '14) 7 hr Quan must be gone 84
San Leandro police arrest four carjacking suspe... 7 hr TBL 1
Berkeley protesters smash windows; 2 officers hurt 22 hr Jamel Rashid Stei... 10
We'll Find Alien Life in This Lifetime, Scienti... (May '14) Fri One Question 18
Columbus Day & the politics of white Indians Dec 15 Master of Roissy 2

Berkeley News Video

Berkeley Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Berkeley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Berkeley News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Berkeley

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:13 am PST

Bleacher Report11:13AM
Report: CB Brown Will Be Placed on IR
NFL12:06 PM
Niners' Jim Harbaugh conflicted about NFL vs. Michigan
NFL 1:03 PM
Frank Gore will play for 49ers vs. Chargers
NFL 1:17 PM
Chris Borland placed on San Francisco 49ers' I.R.
Bleacher Report 1:32 PM
San Diego Chargers vs. San Francisco 49ers: Live San Diego Score and Analysis