Hells Angels to Celebrate 50th in Oak...

Hells Angels to Celebrate 50th in Oakland

There are 411 comments on the News10 Sacramento story from May 25, 2007, titled Hells Angels to Celebrate 50th in Oakland. In it, News10 Sacramento reports that:

Up to 800 bikers are expected to roll into Oakland this weekend as the Hells Angels celebrate their 50th birthday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News10 Sacramento.

unlikelyangel

El Dorado Hills, CA

#390 Jan 9, 2012
i'm not going to say the HA'S do all bad things they do the toys for totes,but i haven;t heard anything else good, a while ago a man named benjamine wai silva, feel free to look him up, he killed two young people, they were traveling to and from collage he killed them in madiline ca in 1981 he was the H.A, cooker at that time he just didn;t kill them he shot kevin thorp with a machine gun in the back and then chained him to a tree and then chopped him up and put him in garbage bags, kevins girl friend just twenty, they raped and a lot of other really bad things, and then shot her in the head, please never forget, they did not deserve this.
Tanker

Auburn, CA

#391 Jan 9, 2012
unlikelyangel wrote:
i'm not going to say the HA'S do all bad things they do the toys for totes,but i haven;t heard anything else good, a while ago a man named benjamine wai silva, feel free to look him up, he killed two young people, they were traveling to and from collage he killed them in madiline ca in 1981 he was the H.A, cooker at that time he just didn;t kill them he shot kevin thorp with a machine gun in the back and then chained him to a tree and then chopped him up and put him in garbage bags, kevins girl friend just twenty, they raped and a lot of other really bad things, and then shot her in the head, please never forget, they did not deserve this.
They are the lowest kind of scum bags.No different than the bloods or crips.If you read the posts on here defending these fools it is obvious that none of them have more than a 6th grade education
Jonesboy

Diamond Springs, CA

#392 Jan 10, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
Most all motorcycle clubs are peaceful old men and women that just want to have a good time.
Hey dipshit,this thread is about the Hells Angels.Do a little research about these "peaceful old men and women".These morons have moved more meth amphetamine into our area than any others.All you gang lovers make me want to puke.
Dale SR

Auburn, CA

#393 Jan 11, 2012
Professional wrote:
Before everyone gets all excited about the children wearing red & gold, remember some interesting facts:
The average gang member and OMG member's IQ is significantly lower then the average. This is a partial reason for their anti-social behavior and inability to positively contribute to the betterment of society. Think of it this way, they are children without any parental guidance to show them the way to succeed in life. Unfortunately, the majority of them are still at a 7th grade level of mental development where they believe the "bullies rule" by intimidation. Due to their inability to make good decisions, and their low self-esteem, they get hooked on drugs, committing crimes, treating women with little respect as compared to normal society, and engaging in violence such as these silly fights with other OMG's. Their low self-esteem drives them to commit atrocities to make them feel more like men. Love your children, educate them, provide them with morals and compassion, and you will end up with a successful, happy adult, not a loser in society trying to hurt others.
Look at the mentality of these morons like Big Chuck,Reccardofire and Hang Around and it's obvious that these gang loving wannabes are mentally challenged.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#394 Jan 11, 2012
The conversation changed to motorcycle clubs. I stand by my words that most motorcycle clubs are not bad, most are good. Not saying all are good. Not saying Hell's angels are good, they are not. It doesn't matter what the thread is about, I follow the conversation. Why don't u turn me in for being off topic.
Big Chuck

Sacramento, CA

#395 Jan 11, 2012
Gang loving wannabe? Ya go ahead and judge the actions of a few and lable the whole group. You have no idea what you are talking about. I know some of these people personally. Not all HAs are criminals, I know of some who have never even been charged of a crime. RiccardFire don't let these a$$holes bully you. They can keep watching history channel and gangland and come on here and post their expert opinions. That's what makes this country so great, everyone is entitled to their opinion , no matter how stupid it may be...
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#396 Jan 11, 2012
That is true Chuck, but also there are many HA's that are into running drugs. It's like the Muslims saying most are not like that, just a few. But why not do something about it?
Big Chuck

Sacramento, CA

#397 Jan 11, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
That is true Chuck, but also there are many HA's that are into running drugs. It's like the Muslims saying most are not like that, just a few. But why not do something about it?
These idiots posting on here are doing nothing about it. They just like to act tough behind the keyboard
hang around

AOL

#398 Jan 15, 2012
i agree with chuck.dose a few make all ha.bad.if you want to be safe.live next door to an angel.respect an angel respect will be show to you.
Stinkfinger

Sacramento, CA

#400 Jan 15, 2012
hang around wrote:
i agree with chuck.dose a few make all ha.bad.if you want to be safe.live next door to an angel.respect an angel respect will be show to you.
Watching you.
Stinkfinger

Sacramento, CA

#401 Jan 15, 2012
I want to live next to a hells angel, especially so I can kick his a.. And if he has any little boys I can stinkfinger them.
sonny

United States

#402 Jan 15, 2012
watch yerself around big ricc, chuck. he'll turn you into his old lady. if he pulls out a bar of soap... run.
LOAD

Fair Oaks, CA

#403 Jan 18, 2012
sonny wrote:
watch yerself around big ricc, chuck. he'll turn you into his old lady. if he pulls out a bar of soap... run.
Chuck would love that
sonny

United States

#404 Jan 18, 2012
hey pay-load. i thought we outed you in san berdoo back in the 80s.
LOAD

Fair Oaks, CA

#405 Jan 18, 2012
sonny wrote:
hey pay-load. i thought we outed you in san berdoo back in the 80s.
You thought wrong son.I don't know you and you certainly don't know me so take a hike boy
Stinkfinger

Sacramento, CA

#406 Jan 19, 2012
Load I bet you take a big load.... To the face and so does Sonny I am the mighty Stinkfinger and all bikers are gay ....
sonny

United States

#407 Jan 19, 2012
Placerville? Now I remember. You work at that Thom. Kincade art gallery. You're the lady in the mini skirt with the butch haircut.
taco Bowman

Spokane, WA

#408 Jan 20, 2012
got meth?
LOAD

Fair Oaks, CA

#409 Jan 20, 2012
Stinkfinger wrote:
Load I bet you take a big load.... To the face and so does Sonny I am the mighty Stinkfinger and all bikers are gay ....
I think you are confused.I don't own a bike
sonny

United States

#410 Jan 20, 2012
i bet s-finger has a girl's bike with a basket on the front and those cute reflectors on the spokes. with his ponytail and mini-skirt he's the best beaver in sac.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berkeley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Richmond police probe shooting of local rapper (Feb '12) 6 hr The REAL truth 42
News Doctor heads to court after online sex sting (Nov '06) 16 hr Carnac The Magnif... 17,964
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Tue Tyrone Abdul Carp 21,440
Kevin Clay - tcker Feb 17 niece 6
News Man fatally shot in San Leandro driveway identi... (Jul '10) Feb 16 Desirae w 17
Born Again Christians are all liars and all hyp... (Feb '13) Feb 15 Porovski 18
richmond native man on one month fast to save b... Feb 15 ghostdancer1890 1

Berkeley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Berkeley Mortgages