17-year-old homicide victim from San ...

17-year-old homicide victim from San Leandro identified

There are 144 comments on the Inside Bay Area story from Dec 30, 2008, titled 17-year-old homicide victim from San Leandro identified. In it, Inside Bay Area reports that:

A 17-year-old San Leandro boy who died after being shot in the 4500 block of Bancroft Avenue in Oakland shortly before 4:15 a.m. Saturday has been identified as Gerald Catalan, Oakland police spokesman Jeff ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inside Bay Area.

onlyforaday

Poway, CA

#28 Apr 10, 2010
Carl Finney wrote:
<quoted text> If you can't figure that out I would suggest you go back to school for a bit!
Obviously you don't know anything about hip hop.What your lame ass is referring to is gangsta rap.Yes their is a difference-If you can't figure that out I would suggest you go back to school for a while.
Al-B

United States

#29 Jun 26, 2010
DEATH wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, these people, these so-called Gangsters, are simply misguided wannabes. But, it is not just Gangster Rap or Hip Hop. Nope. America, and the world has a long tradition of ignorant wannabes doing this exact same crap. Look at the Catholic Church.
The real problem is that people should not be allowed to have children, because they teach their children to act like wannabe gangsters and Catholics, and police, and every other traditional corrupted social role.
Gangsters, the police, the church, the government, it is all just a tradition of evil bigots. If you support these structures, you should just shut up and take it.
You callin these guys wannabees? Livin in the hood, getting shot, shootin back, reppin their block, hell thats as gangsta as it gets. No wannabees here bro ...suggest u look elsewhere, try Beverly Hills
guy

Sterling, VA

#30 Jun 26, 2010
f**K $noopy and 9400 putoz..PURO NORTE X4
jaybless

Washington, DC

#31 Jun 27, 2010
Snoopys famous for coming out on the discovery channels documentary oakland gang wars he's famous saying...waga waga let the whole clip loose lol
joblessss

United States

#32 Jun 27, 2010
lil kids trying to be tough. I hope all the gangmembers in oakland kill eachother. let's just watch them destroy eachother while listening to classical music.
rap crap

United States

#33 Jun 27, 2010
repping your block . keeping it gansta .I hope you stop listening to rap and get your head right. so your mama won't have to sell that bootyhole on the street.where is your dad.??
grow up and throw those hip hop music in the toulet. in 10 years most gangmembers will be dead or in jail. and I can buy some real estate for reeeal cheap . keep up the good work guys..
san francisco

United States

#34 Jun 27, 2010
what ever happened to those guys. javier and those 9400 .. they made those nortenos look weak and sloppy . they would make a good reality show. give them free beer and let's watch a those imbred blacks fight eachother. training eachothers girlfriends. I lived in oakland and banged more black chicks a white guy could handle. just a lil smoke and liquor and its. on .
berkely

United States

#35 Jun 27, 2010
those guys are down . just saw em on discovery channel. they seemed cool... are they on facebook or myspace? they need more crazy guys though.
Ares

Mississauga, Canada

#36 Jun 28, 2010
Amanda wrote:
Gerald was a very humorus person. He looked at the brighter side of life. He will and already is greatly loved and missed.
What day did he die? and when was her born ?
oh did they find the killer?
& is his friend who's on the wheelchair still fine?
sorry to ask, but juust woundering :$
Ares

Mississauga, Canada

#37 Jun 28, 2010
rip snoopy wrote:
I knew snoopy and javier. basically all of them. good kids crying out for help. look at whats brought to them? nothing but bad all around. parents try to do their best but its out of their control
waaaaaaait what, Javier died to :S
delight

United States

#38 Jul 1, 2010
where is javier that was a good documentary. interesting story..
washington state

United States

#39 Jul 1, 2010
what ever happened to the guy in the wheelchair.. that was crazy how he would drive that huge van . without the use of his legs. and gangbanging. peaceout homie..
mlbsniper1

San Leandro, CA

#40 Jul 3, 2010
Dr Robert Branson wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that was the wackiest post in this thread yet! Excuse me...I have another urgent appointment...back on Planet Earth! LOL
What does this have to do with the catholic church? Perhaps an education would clear the cob webs in that attic you think is a brain!!!
wheelchair_gangs ter

Tempe, AZ

#41 Sep 3, 2010
anyone know where i can join a gang with a broken down astro van, customized t-shirts, and a 17yr old leader in a wheelchair?
wakawaka

Orland Park, IL

#42 Sep 25, 2010
wheelchair_gangster wrote:
anyone know where i can join a gang with a broken down astro van, customized t-shirts, and a 17yr old leader in a wheelchair?
LOL. Classic.
kristyg

Baton Rouge, LA

#43 Oct 31, 2010
jaybless wrote:
Snoopys famous for coming out on the discovery channels documentary oakland gang wars he's famous saying...waga waga let the whole clip loose lol
lmao he was the one who said waga waga huh?? i just saw that 3 days ago and i almost cried when i saw that he was killed every since i saw that i've been saying waga waga for no reason at all...now my little one year old brother is saying it
kristyg

Baton Rouge, LA

#44 Oct 31, 2010
Ares wrote:
<quoted text>
waaaaaaait what, Javier died to :S
bullshit no he didn't...did he?i hope not.
kristyg

Baton Rouge, LA

#45 Oct 31, 2010
he really didnt hve to die he if only they could hve gave him a little more time i think he would have made some kind of turn around.i was listening to the way they talk especially the one i think his name is hector,he said "something is going to happen tonite,cuz they saw us already,on they block".they sound like babies.when he said that i was like awww how cute lol.none of them need to do what they are doing and none of them deserve what happen to snoopy.R.I.P SNOOPY hope God gave u another chance unlike the world.
kristyg

Baton Rouge, LA

#46 Oct 31, 2010
he really didnt hve to die he if only they could hve gave him a little more time i think he would have made some kind of turn around.i was listening to the way they talk especially the one i think his name is allan mejia,he said "something is going to happen tonite,cuz they saw us already,on they block".they sound like babies.when he said that i was like awww how cute lol.none of them need to do what they are doing and none of them deserve what happen to snoopy.R.I.P SNOOPY hope God gave u another chance unlike the world.i just found out that the kid who said that,allan mejia is also deceased too R.I.P ALLAN MEJIA.
jamal

Mount Holly, NJ

#48 Nov 8, 2010
DEATH wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, these people, these so-called Gangsters, are simply misguided wannabes. But, it is not just Gangster Rap or Hip Hop. Nope. America, and the world has a long tradition of ignorant wannabes doing this exact same crap. Look at the Catholic Church.
The real problem is that people should not be allowed to have children, because they teach their children to act like wannabe gangsters and Catholics, and police, and every other traditional corrupted social role.
Gangsters, the police, the church, the government, it is all just a tradition of evil bigots. If you support these structures, you should just shut up and take it.
death you be right my bre it be the whitman fault they bes keepin us downs how we posed to get ahad if we donts got no skills how i sposta take care of my kid if they mamma be doin crack.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berkeley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 10 hr Leftovers 21,051
News Entrance to Temple Israel in Alameda Fri SpankyMcdoogle 1
News HORROR - Mob of 60 Teenagers Rob, Beat Passenge... Aug 17 Blacksaredumb 7
News Doctor heads to court after online sex sting (Nov '06) Aug 17 Brittle Fingers 17,648
News After Virginia, Northern California braces for ... Aug 16 Solarman 1
Why is there so much racism in Oakland? (Mar '12) Aug 16 Blacksaredumb 61
NFL Team ? Aug 13 Proud American 3

Berkeley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Berkeley Mortgages