Vallejo attorney Dan Healy elected Superior Court Judge

Full story: Vallejo Times-Herald

Dan Healy defeated fellow Vallejo attorney Micheal Thompson on Tuesday night in a battle for a Superior Court judgeship, based on final returns.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of25
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Good News

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2010

Thank God Micheal Thompson did not win!!

Since: Jun 09

Walnut Creek, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2010

Amen!
Wanglow

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2010

Have to agree with the above sentiments; problem is Healy typically defends low-life dregs of society, so I expect him to continue to be a soft-on-crime liberal of the same stripe of judges who have allowed our security and quality of life to be determined by "feelings" instead of law.
Sam Kurshan

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2010

Judged:

You people are just racists. I stand behind Micheal as he is a fine Christian unlike you no good *&^%**# hippie vibers.

Jobs, not snobs.

Since: Jun 09

Walnut Creek, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2010

Wanglow wrote:
Have to agree with the above sentiments; problem is Healy typically defends low-life dregs of society, so I expect him to continue to be a soft-on-crime liberal of the same stripe of judges who have allowed our security and quality of life to be determined by "feelings" instead of law.
I don't know too much about Healy but I know there is no way in *** I would vote for Thompson, same with Wilson!
ex vallejoan

Canyon Country, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2010

Judge Healy will do a great job! Congratulations!
Vtown

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2010

Judge Healy is the right man for the job.
Public Defender

Novato, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2010

Wanglow wrote:
If this turns out to be true, then the prosecutors will be holding up that right hand and affirming that they do not believe they can get a fair hearing in this court. Exactly what lots of defense lawyers are doing in Dept 3.
voter

Pleasant Grove, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2010

Congratulations Dan ! I am confident you will do a fine job.
Former Classmate

Mountain View, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2010

I went to school with Michael Thompson many years ago & while I admire his accomplishment of becoming an attorney, I've observed some serious character flaws in him. Michael, you stated that you've learned from this experience. I hope that you've learned that being a judge is more that having the title of "judge" in front of your name. A judge should reflect integrity and respect for others. You also stated that your life long goal was to become a judge. Why not start today demonstrating good judgement by doing the right thing and respecting others no matter their education or background?
disappointed

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2012

Judged:

OMG! how sad that our new judge can still be controlled by benicia old money. I guess it's true, justice is blind but can be baught.
No Justice No Peace

Fairfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

A Miscarriage of Justice

The importance of fairness in any legal proceedings supposed to be the foundation of our judicial system. Judges are held to high standards of ethics and must act impartially in any proceeding. Judge Daniel Healy performs administrative functions in a manner that reflects abuse of authority and a lack of impartiality. He violates the Judicial Code of Conduct. This Judge as well as his lying transcriber,will be under investigation,if not already they will be real soon. The racism, sexism, etc, needs to end now.
Screw you Cyndi

Hercules, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

BIOYA Cyndi!
No Justice No Peace

Fairfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Who is Cyndi? It is apparent that someone signed up to track for updates. People who know how corrupt Healy and his constitutes are, continue to embrace this real life monster. Just for knowledge if you have experience a Miscarriage of Justice. Please remember:“While a judge performing judicial functions may enjoy, immunity, denial of constitutional civil rights are absolutely not a judicial function with any definition of a judicial function.” This site will help you file your complaint. http://cjp.ca.gov/file_a_complaint.htm
Keep the Faith, for (Joy) will come......

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Dan Healy is a person of excellent moral fiber and sound legal judgment. Your petty, personal grudge against him is a complete waste of time which will never yield anything. Let's see how willing you are to make your statements using your real name. Putz!
here comes the Judge

Benicia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Samuel Kurshan wrote:
Dan Healy is a person of excellent moral fiber and sound legal judgment. Your petty, personal grudge against him is a complete waste of time which will never yield anything. Let's see how willing you are to make your statements using your real name. Putz!
What a pile of turds. Healy went light on you and slapped two restraining orders on you You deserved worse.

You lack any moral fiber.
leash jerker

Benicia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

here comes the Judge wrote:
<quoted text>
What a pile of turds. Healy went light on you and slapped two restraining orders on you You deserved worse.
this is bob schussel, folks.
Ya Daddy Now

Benicia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

here comes the Judge wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, he made fools of you and Garman with the 5-foot order!
Sambo Crushed Cheetos

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Samuel Kurshan wrote:
Hey fatso this is the same judge who gave you two restraining orders. He also told you to take out anger management courses. He also broke out laughing when you said you were being stalked by "the VIB ghost army."

now go ahead and repeat what you said above.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

I didn't say that above, psycho.

He laughed harder when we discussed the 5 foot order.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of25
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Berkeley News Video

•••
Berkeley Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Berkeley Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••