Doctor heads to court after online sex sting

A prominent Piedmont doctor is scheduled to appear in court Nov. 2 to answer to felony charges stemming from his arrest in late August in Petaluma in a sting operation involving online sex crimes with children. Read more
Brittle Fingers

Medina, OH

#18305 Aug 5, 2014
The Truth Hawk wrote:
There'll be a public statement very soon, probably next week.
By who? About what?
The Truth Hawk

United States

#18306 Aug 5, 2014
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
By who? About what?
Regarding the case. Dr Wolin is unlikely to participate in the initial announcement.

“Serenity Now!”

Since: May 07

York Township, OH

#18307 Aug 7, 2014
The Truth Hawk wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr Wolin is unlikely to participate in the initial announcement.
Imagine that....
The Truth Hawk

Dublin, CA

#18308 Aug 7, 2014
Brittle-

People identify me on this thread as the Truth Hawk because I tell it like it is, sometime infuriating the pro-Wolinites and sometimes anti-Wolinites. If I say it, you can take it to the bank

Some posters, such as Carnac, have trouble distinguishing the truth from what they wish to be the truth. You should avoid falling into that trap.
Brittle Fingers

Medina, OH

#18309 Aug 7, 2014
The Truth Hawk wrote:
Brittle-
People identify me on this thread as the Truth Hawk because I tell it like it is, sometime infuriating the pro-Wolinites and sometimes anti-Wolinites. If I say it, you can take it to the bank
Some posters, such as Carnac, have trouble distinguishing the truth from what they wish to be the truth. You should avoid falling into that trap.
What traps has LLDY fallen into?
The Truth Hawk

Dublin, CA

#18310 Aug 8, 2014
LLDY never recovered from Dr Wolin dismissing her.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#18311 Aug 8, 2014
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
What traps has LLDY fallen into?
No traps, just bored. Wolin is done. No point wasting time discussing him.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#18312 Aug 8, 2014
The Truth Hawk wrote:
LLDY never recovered from Dr Wolin dismissing her.
Mr. Wolin is a convicted felon.
Carnac The Magnificent

Pittsburgh, PA

#18313 Aug 8, 2014
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text> Mr. Wolin is a convicted felon.
and an offending pedophiile.
Brittle Fingers

Medina, OH

#18314 Aug 8, 2014
Carnac The Magnificent wrote:
<quoted text>
and an offending pedophiile.
And a cafeteria food smuggler.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#18315 Aug 8, 2014
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
And a cafeteria food smuggler.
You are right and you made me laugh. He would make us mere mortals who paid for our already corporate-subsidized meals laugh. "OK he's going in." "What's he after today?" :"Well looks like the dinner is going to be the meat loaf and MoWo is going in for a sub for lunch". MoWo did a lot for employee morale just by pilfering. How anyone can believe themselves invisible to others who were watching him stuff food in his briefcase is amazing.
OfficerNelson

Mitchell, SD

#18316 Aug 9, 2014
The Truth Hawk wrote:
Brittle-
You expect me to believe that, after you discussed having various sexual acts with a 13 year old?

You, sir, are actually known as the (Un-)Truth (Chicken-)Hawk on this very message board.

Not only that, it is Carnac the Magnificent who has been the beacon of truth and justice, standing brave, courageous, and bold over the Wolin riffraff and lowlifes.

I really can't discuss this any further with you, unless you waive your Miranda rights.
The Truth Hawk

Dublin, CA

#18317 Aug 10, 2014
OMG, who open the cages and let out all the Perverted Justice sock puppets?

Pending announcement anyway should make much of this talk irrelevant. More to follow.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#18318 Aug 11, 2014
The Truth Hawk wrote:
Pending announcement anyway should make much of this talk irrelevant. More to follow.
Announcement? Did MoWo go after another child?
anon

Seaside, CA

#18319 Aug 12, 2014
i now think this is the guy i met on-line. i should've checked 1st - really scary. but he's an MD and i didn't have full name till now. i had to find out something's wrong the hard way, but it's my fault

“Serenity Now!”

York Township, OH

#18320 Aug 12, 2014
The Truth Hawk wrote:
I will be amazed if any announcement of any kind is made about this case. The case has been closed for some time now. The only part of it that remains open and indefinite is the lifetime sex offender registration.
The Truth Hawk

Dublin, CA

#18321 Aug 13, 2014
anon wrote:
i now think this is the guy i met on-line. i should've checked 1st - really scary. but he's an MD and i didn't have full name till now. i had to find out something's wrong the hard way, but it's my fault
This sort of FABRICATED post is not helpful. Perverted Justice and NBC up to their same old silly games.
The Truth Hawk

Dublin, CA

#18322 Aug 14, 2014
Wed's announcement in Martinez, CA indeed shocking. Far-reaching implications for Dr Wolin already being discussed.

“Serenity Now!”

York Township, OH

#18323 Aug 15, 2014
The Truth Hawk wrote:
Wed's announcement in Martinez, CA indeed shocking. Far-reaching implications for Dr Wolin already being discussed.
Care to share a link?
Jim_Bakker

Charleston, WV

#18324 Aug 15, 2014
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
Care to share a link?
Thank you for keeping the focus on Mr. Wolin and his many sins.

Officer Nelson would also like to tell you more, but he can't unless Mr. Wolin agrees to waive his right to have a lawyer present.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berkeley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr laop 19,738
Are Tattoos on women disgusting? 3 hr Andersen 3
Kristina Nelson (Sep '14) 5 hr Local 20
News Are School Police Real Police? 16 hr Tell the Whole Truth 1
Covenant worship center is in danger Mar 28 Discussed 1
Do you travel to Oakland after dark? Mar 27 OMF 4
Contract work (May '07) Mar 27 bela 5,077
Berkeley Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Berkeley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance