Doctor heads to court after online se...

Doctor heads to court after online sex sting

There are 17972 comments on the Contra Costa Times story from Oct 13, 2006, titled Doctor heads to court after online sex sting. In it, Contra Costa Times reports that:

A prominent Piedmont doctor is scheduled to appear in court Nov. 2 to answer to felony charges stemming from his arrest in late August in Petaluma in a sting operation involving online sex crimes with children.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Contra Costa Times.

LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#18315 Aug 8, 2014
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
And a cafeteria food smuggler.
You are right and you made me laugh. He would make us mere mortals who paid for our already corporate-subsidized meals laugh. "OK he's going in." "What's he after today?" :"Well looks like the dinner is going to be the meat loaf and MoWo is going in for a sub for lunch". MoWo did a lot for employee morale just by pilfering. How anyone can believe themselves invisible to others who were watching him stuff food in his briefcase is amazing.
OfficerNelson

Mitchell, SD

#18316 Aug 9, 2014
The Truth Hawk wrote:
Brittle-
People identify me on this thread as the Truth Hawk because I tell it like it is, sometime infuriating the pro-Wolinites and sometimes anti-Wolinites. If I say it, you can take it to the bank
Some posters, such as Carnac, have trouble distinguishing the truth from what they wish to be the truth. You should avoid falling into that trap.
You expect me to believe that, after you discussed having various sexual acts with a 13 year old?

You, sir, are actually known as the (Un-)Truth (Chicken-)Hawk on this very message board.

Not only that, it is Carnac the Magnificent who has been the beacon of truth and justice, standing brave, courageous, and bold over the Wolin riffraff and lowlifes.

I really can't discuss this any further with you, unless you waive your Miranda rights.
The Truth Hawk

Hayward, CA

#18317 Aug 10, 2014
OMG, who open the cages and let out all the Perverted Justice sock puppets?

Pending announcement anyway should make much of this talk irrelevant. More to follow.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#18318 Aug 11, 2014
The Truth Hawk wrote:
Pending announcement anyway should make much of this talk irrelevant. More to follow.
Announcement? Did MoWo go after another child?
anon

Fairfield, CA

#18319 Aug 12, 2014
i now think this is the guy i met on-line. i should've checked 1st - really scary. but he's an MD and i didn't have full name till now. i had to find out something's wrong the hard way, but it's my fault

“Serenity Now!”

Since: May 07

York Township, OH

#18320 Aug 12, 2014
The Truth Hawk wrote:
I will be amazed if any announcement of any kind is made about this case. The case has been closed for some time now. The only part of it that remains open and indefinite is the lifetime sex offender registration.
The Truth Hawk

Hayward, CA

#18321 Aug 13, 2014
anon wrote:
i now think this is the guy i met on-line. i should've checked 1st - really scary. but he's an MD and i didn't have full name till now. i had to find out something's wrong the hard way, but it's my fault
This sort of FABRICATED post is not helpful. Perverted Justice and NBC up to their same old silly games.
The Truth Hawk

Hayward, CA

#18322 Aug 14, 2014
Wed's announcement in Martinez, CA indeed shocking. Far-reaching implications for Dr Wolin already being discussed.

“Serenity Now!”

York Township, OH

#18323 Aug 15, 2014
The Truth Hawk wrote:
Wed's announcement in Martinez, CA indeed shocking. Far-reaching implications for Dr Wolin already being discussed.
Care to share a link?
Jim_Bakker

Burlington, WV

#18324 Aug 15, 2014
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
Care to share a link?
Thank you for keeping the focus on Mr. Wolin and his many sins.

Officer Nelson would also like to tell you more, but he can't unless Mr. Wolin agrees to waive his right to have a lawyer present.
The Truth Hawk

Antioch, CA

#18325 Aug 15, 2014
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
Care to share a link?
All the news here in the Bay Area is full of it. Headline in Oakland Tribune (front page) is:
Teacher acquitted of molest charges. Many references to Dr Wolin. Also important tie-in to unjustly-prosecuted ex-Enron CEO Ken Lay.

“Serenity Now!”

York Township, OH

#18326 Aug 15, 2014
The Truth Hawk wrote:
<quoted text>
All the news here in the Bay Area is full of it. Headline in Oakland Tribune (front page) is:
Teacher acquitted of molest charges. Many references to Dr Wolin. Also important tie-in to unjustly-prosecuted ex-Enron CEO Ken Lay.
I went to the Oakland Tribute website. After scrolling down to almost the bottom of the page, I found this link which I believe references the case you mentioned:

http://www.insidebayarea.com/crime-courts/ci_...

MoWo is mentioned in the story exactly zero times. Yes, zero, as in one less than one. A big ol' goose egg. Same thing for Ken Lay....zero, nada, zilch, bupkis.

Furthermore, I could not find any mention on the paper's site about any announcement relating to MoWo or his case. If I missed it, please provide the link. I won't hold my breath.
The Truth Hawk

Antioch, CA

#18327 Aug 15, 2014
There has been a growing tendency to prosecute high-achieving Americans, such as Ken Lay and Maurice Wolin, without justification. Results can be tragic. This is the point that is being brought out but - not unexpectedly - did not surface during your inept research. They went after Joseph Martin on 116 counts of child molestation and failed on all 116. Much has been changed by Wed's announcement. This is why there is a mounting movement in Dr Wolin''s support.
PSYCHO

San Jose, CA

#18328 Aug 15, 2014
what the hell is going on here and you complaine about me
PSYCHO

San Jose, CA

#18329 Aug 15, 2014
Brittle Fingers wrote:
Yeah, whatever, PSYCHO. We just got LeBron back, so I'm too busy celebrating to ponder over your lucubrations.
im right here NOT IN SAN JOSE OR CONCORD!!! "Don't get it" proved you to be an IDIOT!!! you were proven wrong and so were the others...

I cant believe this is still happening? but there is NOTHING ONLINE that wolin is going back to court to get his conviction reversed. He has all this evidence like that guy who was caught in the same sting that was AQUITED and you kept on marking me as....well you marked others also. OH>

you were proven wrong by DONT GET IT if you THINK but you live in a bubble and not the real world.
PSYCHO

San Jose, CA

#18330 Aug 15, 2014
ooops my mistake its SAN FRANCISCO and CONCORD or OAKLAND or ect...I am in SAN JOSE and you are an idiot!!! PLEASE THINK!!!
PSYCHO

San Jose, CA

#18331 Aug 15, 2014
show us evidence about wolin after the conviction
Jim_Bakker

Burlington, WV

#18332 Aug 16, 2014
The Truth Hawk wrote:
There has been a growing tendency to prosecute high-achieving Americans, such as Ken Lay and Maurice Wolin, without justification. Results can be tragic. This is the point that is being brought out but - not unexpectedly - did not surface during your inept research. They went after Joseph Martin on 116 counts of child molestation and failed on all 116. Much has been changed by Wed's announcement. This is why there is a mounting movement in Dr Wolin''s support.
The continuing tendency to most vigorously and fully prosecute real felonious criminals, such as Ken Lay and Maurice Wolin, is completely warranted and justified. Results can be tragic, if these criminals continue to go un-prosecuted. This is the point that is being brought out--not unexpectedly--during Brittle Fingers' excellent research separating Joseph Martin from real hardened low-life criminals such as Ken Lay and Maurice Wolin.. That is, Joseph Martin looks like a saint when compared to Key Lay and especially Maurice Wolin. Not much has been changed by Wed's announcement. This is why the movement to "mount" Mr. Maurice Wolin continues unabashedly and unabatedly.
Brittle Fingers

Medina, OH

#18333 Aug 17, 2014
Jim_Bakker wrote:
<quoted text>
The continuing tendency to most vigorously and fully prosecute real felonious criminals, such as Ken Lay and Maurice Wolin, is completely warranted and justified. Results can be tragic, if these criminals continue to go un-prosecuted. This is the point that is being brought out--not unexpectedly--during Brittle Fingers' excellent research separating Joseph Martin from real hardened low-life criminals such as Ken Lay and Maurice Wolin.. That is, Joseph Martin looks like a saint when compared to Key Lay and especially Maurice Wolin. Not much has been changed by Wed's announcement. This is why the movement to "mount" Mr. Maurice Wolin continues unabashedly and unabatedly.
Thank you, Jim_Bakker, for keeping the focus on The Truth Hawk and his many lies.
The Truth Hawk

Fairfield, CA

#18334 Aug 18, 2014
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, Jim_Bakker, for keeping the focus on The Truth Hawk and his many lies.
\
While it's amusing to watch Perverted Justice-created sock puppets dialoging with each other, the broad consensus of this thread has turned decisively to defend Dr Wolin against an obvious injustice. I'm not prepared to count Brittle, Carnac, LLDY, Dino, Bakker as separate individuals. They are creations of Xavier von Ecke. Poster after poster has effectively refuted their arguments.

Kenneth Lay was an extraordinary American who build the country's 7th largest firm from scratch. Fortune named Enron "America's Most Innovative Company" for six consecutive years. Parallels between Lay and Wolin abound. Attempts by the media to take down the Lay's and Wolin's for entertainment value are tragic.

Wed's outcome shows the tide is now turning.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berkeley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 12 hr Joe Mama 21,699
oakland calif. mayor 20 hr Sinatra Padre padre 7
Trump & Pruitt in Phone Booth 20 hr Basil Potemkin IV 1
News Ventura County family law courts seek public in... (May '06) Sat JP Shwartz 61
News Boyfriend held in fatal stabbing (Jun '10) May 18 Tammy 12
News Queerness and weirdness May 18 jurassic park 7
News Cousins to stand trial in Monrovia teen's murder (Oct '09) May 18 Chacho 105

Berkeley Jobs

Personal Finance

Berkeley Mortgages