Doctor heads to court after online sex sting

There are 20 comments on the Contra Costa Times story from Oct 13, 2006, titled Doctor heads to court after online sex sting. In it, Contra Costa Times reports that:

A prominent Piedmont doctor is scheduled to appear in court Nov. 2 to answer to felony charges stemming from his arrest in late August in Petaluma in a sting operation involving online sex crimes with children.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Contra Costa Times.

LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17986 Mar 28, 2014
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
That's balderdash.
Oh come on honey, I was better off marrying you than the sex pervert and other child predator MoWo.

“Serenity Now!”

Since: May 07

York Township, OH

#17987 Mar 31, 2014
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>Oh come on honey, I was better off marrying you than the sex pervert and other child predator MoWo.
Sure, go ahead, laugh if you want to. I've seen your type before: Flashy, making the scene, flaunting convention. Yeah, I know what you're thinking. What's this guy making such a big stink about real names? Well, let me give you a hint, junior. Maybe we can live without our real names, people like you and me. Maybe. Sure, we're too old to change the world. But what about that kid, sitting down,logging into a chat forum, right now, in a branch at the local librar and finding all kinds of nonsensical handles and avatars. Doesn't he deserve better? Look. If you think this is about MoWo and peoples' identities, you'd better think again. This is about that kid's right to get on the Internet without getting his mind warped! Or maybe that turns you on, LLDY; maybe that's how you get your kicks. You and your good-time buddies. Well I got a flash for ya, joy-girl: Party time is over.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17988 Mar 31, 2014
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, go ahead, laugh if you want to. I've seen your type before: Flashy, making the scene, flaunting convention. Yeah, I know what you're thinking. What's this guy making such a big stink about real names? Well, let me give you a hint, junior. Maybe we can live without our real names, people like you and me. Maybe. Sure, we're too old to change the world. But what about that kid, sitting down,logging into a chat forum, right now, in a branch at the local librar and finding all kinds of nonsensical handles and avatars. Doesn't he deserve better? Look. If you think this is about MoWo and peoples' identities, you'd better think again. This is about that kid's right to get on the Internet without getting his mind warped! Or maybe that turns you on, LLDY; maybe that's how you get your kicks. You and your good-time buddies. Well I got a flash for ya, joy-girl: Party time is over.
Whatever.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17989 Mar 31, 2014
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, go ahead, laugh if you want to. I've seen your type before: Flashy, making the scene, flaunting convention. Yeah, I know what you're thinking. What's this guy making such a big stink about real names? Well, let me give you a hint, junior. Maybe we can live without our real names, people like you and me. Maybe. Sure, we're too old to change the world. But what about that kid, sitting down,logging into a chat forum, right now, in a branch at the local librar and finding all kinds of nonsensical handles and avatars. Doesn't he deserve better? Look. If you think this is about MoWo and peoples' identities, you'd better think again. This is about that kid's right to get on the Internet without getting his mind warped! Or maybe that turns you on, LLDY; maybe that's how you get your kicks. You and your good-time buddies. Well I got a flash for ya, joy-girl: Party time is over.
Oh and it is spelled library. I can tell you are not that literate.and MoWo was all about sex with anything that moved.Why do you think I am female?
psycho

San Jose, CA

#17990 Mar 31, 2014
psycho

San Jose, CA

#17991 Mar 31, 2014
that last posting 2 times was a technical difficulty
check this out
http://www.perverted-justice.com/...
well read this and keep in mind this
http://www.mercurynews.com/breaking-news/ci_1...
also this
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php...

“Serenity Now!”

Since: May 07

York Township, OH

#17992 Apr 1, 2014
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text> Whatever.
You know what a hasa is, LLDY? That's a pig that don't fly straight. Neither do you, LLDY. I stayed loyal to you. I made what I could on the side but I never turned on you, LLDY. Never!
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17993 Apr 1, 2014
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what a hasa is, LLDY? That's a pig that don't fly straight. Neither do you, LLDY. I stayed loyal to you. I made what I could on the side but I never turned on you, LLDY. Never!
OK? Is you comment remotely close to being about MoWo?

“Serenity Now!”

Since: May 07

York Township, OH

#17994 Apr 2, 2014
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>OK? Is you comment remotely close to being about MoWo?
Thank you, LLDY, for keeping the focus on MoWo and his many sins.
Jim_Bakker

Charleston, WV

#17995 Apr 2, 2014
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, go ahead, laugh if you want to. I've seen your type before: Flashy, making the scene, flaunting convention. Yeah, I know what you're thinking. What's this guy making such a big stink about real names? Well, let me give you a hint, junior. Maybe we can live without our real names, people like you and me. Maybe. Sure, we're too old to change the world. But what about that kid, sitting down,logging into a chat forum, right now, in a branch at the local librar and finding all kinds of nonsensical handles and avatars. Doesn't he deserve better? Look. If you think this is about MoWo and peoples' identities, you'd better think again. This is about that kid's right to get on the Internet without getting his mind warped! Or maybe that turns you on, LLDY; maybe that's how you get your kicks. You and your good-time buddies. Well I got a flash for ya, joy-girl: Party time is over.
Ok, ok, I'll even pay the fine for that overdue book. Jerry must have had Sgt. Joe Friday in mind.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17996 Apr 3, 2014
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, LLDY, for keeping the focus on MoWo and his many sins.
You are MoWo. Arrogant, stupid, into himself and likes to try to beat people up. That makes him feel important. It also landed him in jail as a pedophile and lost his medical license.

Good for you Brittle. Stellar accomplishments.

“Serenity Now!”

Since: May 07

York Township, OH

#17997 Apr 7, 2014
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>You are MoWo. Arrogant, stupid, into himself and likes to try to beat people up. That makes him feel important. It also landed him in jail as a pedophile and lost his medical license.
Good for you Brittle. Stellar accomplishments.
Thank you, LLDY, for keeping the focus on me and my stellar accomplishments.
Jim_Bakker

Hurricane, WV

#17998 Apr 7, 2014
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text> His real name is Maurice Wolin.
Thank you, LLDY, for keeping the focus on Mr. Maurice Wolin, and his many sins.

“Serenity Now!”

Since: May 07

York Township, OH

#17999 Apr 12, 2014
Jim_Bakker wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, LLDY, for keeping the focus on Mr. Maurice Wolin, and his many sins.
Thank you, Jim_Bakker, for keeping the focus on LLDY.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#18000 Apr 13, 2014
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, Jim_Bakker, for keeping the focus on LLDY.
Well Wolin, I suppose you like it as it temporarily keeps the focus off you.
William Henry Harrison

Olmsted Falls, OH

#18001 Apr 13, 2014
I'm sure this has been asked before somewhere in the 800 + pages of this comment section, but does anyone know where one could find the entire raw footage of Wolin's arrest and processing? I need a good laugh/ profound lesson in human psychology.
Jim_Bakker

Charleston, WV

#18002 Apr 14, 2014
William Henry Harrison wrote:
I'm sure this has been asked before somewhere in the 800 + pages of this comment section, but does anyone know where one could find the entire raw footage of Wolin's arrest and processing? I need a good laugh/ profound lesson in human psychology.
just go to youtube.com and search for "maurice wolin", or

simply click on this link:

William Henry Harrison

Olmsted Falls, OH

#18003 Apr 15, 2014
I mean the entire, raw, unedited video. Doesn't seem to be on youtube though they have this for some of the other dudes busted on TCAP.

“Serenity Now!”

Since: May 07

York Township, OH

#18004 Apr 15, 2014
William Henry Harrison wrote:
I mean the entire, raw, unedited video. Doesn't seem to be on youtube though they have this for some of the other dudes busted on TCAP.
This is because unfortunately, no raw/unedited footage of MoWo exists on the internet.
Carnac the Magnificent

Suffolk, VA

#18005 Apr 15, 2014
WHH,

you can also read the documents related to MoWo's medical license suspension. they are in the California Medical Board license checkup.

and there is always the chat record in the perverted justice website, but it can be long and boring. MoWo was hitting on two (2) underaged decoys.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berkeley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How to Convert Sony Handycam MTS to MP4 on PC/M... 5 hr aivian 3
2015 Oakland Murders 12 hr Inglewood92 7
May Day rallies broaden to address police bruta... 20 hr Say What 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Fri Bic-Lite 19,882
Habit Burger Thu A Thought 3
News 5 arrested in massive melee outside Berkeley Hi... Apr 30 Yeah 4
News Berkeley riders sound off on city bicycle plan ... Apr 29 Marco Cecconi 2
More from around the web

Berkeley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]