Doctor heads to court after online se...

Doctor heads to court after online sex sting

There are 17271 comments on the Contra Costa Times story from Oct 13, 2006, titled Doctor heads to court after online sex sting. In it, Contra Costa Times reports that:

A prominent Piedmont doctor is scheduled to appear in court Nov. 2 to answer to felony charges stemming from his arrest in late August in Petaluma in a sting operation involving online sex crimes with children.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Contra Costa Times.

“Serenity Now!”

Since: May 07

York Township, OH

#17842 Dec 10, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>The ending of MoWo's world ended not with a bang but a whimper.(adapted from T.S. Elliot's poem.)
Quoth the LLDY, "nevermore".
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17843 Dec 11, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
Quoth the LLDY, "nevermore".
Who wanted sexual intercourse (acronym bang) with a child and who cried and whimpered when caught. Mr. Maurice Wolin.

So he went out not with a bang but a whimper. That ended his world so what is your problem? Not enough self-given brilliants MoWo.
Miggy

Cleveland, OH

#17844 Dec 11, 2013
Our goal is to keep this thread going until 2014?

“Serenity Now!”

York Township, OH

#17845 Dec 13, 2013
Miggy wrote:
Our goal is to keep this thread going until 2014?
This thread will continue until LLDY publicly and privately apologizes to me for her behavior.
A Jewish Perspective

United States

#17846 Dec 14, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
This thread will continue until LLDY publicly and privately apologizes to me for her behavior.
All the Gentiles who slandered The Great Doctor Wolin must apologize or incur the wrath of the Almighty.
Miggy

Cleveland, OH

#17847 Dec 15, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
Privately, you say? That's interesting.

Remember to present a report with details.

“Serenity Now!”

York Township, OH

#17848 Dec 15, 2013
Miggy wrote:
<quoted text>
Privately, you say? That's interesting.
Remember to present a report with details.
Yes, it would have to be two separate apologies - one public and one private. A report will be provided should these two events occur.

“Serenity Now!”

York Township, OH

#17849 Dec 16, 2013
A Jewish Perspective wrote:
<quoted text>
All the Gentiles who slandered The Great Doctor Wolin must apologize or incur the wrath of the Almighty.
Speaking seriously, I do apologize for piling on Wolin. I still believe he was guilty of the charges he faced, but he went through the court system and was handed his punishment. Yes, this is a public forum which encourages people to share their opinions, but just because we have the opportunity doesn't mean we should make the situation worse by adding our own insults and gossip.

In other words, we should not have ill will towards others just because they sin differently than we do.

That said, I still demand a public and private apology from you-know-who.
A Jewish Perspective

United States

#17850 Dec 17, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
That said, I still demand a public and private apology from you-know-who.
Yes, the deranged hellion must be set on the path to righteousness.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17851 Dec 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes, the deranged hellion must be set on the path to righteousness.
So do you mean I have to cheat on my spouse, rape children, cry and scream "I didn't do anything!" to be righeous? Lie to his wife and have her rescue him? Hope your Hanukkah turned out OK. How many Palestians did you kill this time to celebrate? MoWo is a beyond redemption; however MoWo I am talking to you.
A Jewish Perspective

United States

#17852 Dec 17, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text> So do you mean I have to cheat on my spouse, rape children, cry and scream "I didn't do anything!" to be righeous? Lie to his wife and have her rescue him? Hope your Hanukkah turned out OK. How many Palestians did you kill this time to celebrate? MoWo is a beyond redemption; however MoWo I am talking to you.
NO. I am sickened by your assertion that I am The Great Doctor Wolin. I am not he. This is more slanderous behavior on your part.
Miggy

Cleveland, OH

#17853 Dec 18, 2013
Excellent! Keep up the good work, Brittle and Jewish. We will eventually draw out the Wolin. It will then be a matter of getting him and LLYD tohether for their "apology" sessions.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17854 Dec 20, 2013
Miggy wrote:
Excellent! Keep up the good work, Brittle and Jewish. We will eventually draw out the Wolin. It will then be a matter of getting him and LLYD tohether for their "apology" sessions.
Are you a cognizant being or just ripped on moonshine? The moniker is LLDY and you may mean together or heather which is a women's name or a hardy plant. Proof read idiot, as that kind of crap is exactly what Wolin would do.
A Jewish Perspective

United States

#17855 Dec 20, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text> Are you a cognizant being or just ripped on moonshine? The moniker is LLDY and you may mean together or heather which is a women's name or a hardy plant. Proof read idiot, as that kind of crap is exactly what Wolin would do.
These nonsensical attacks issued by LLDY indicate the depths of depravity to which she has sunk.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17856 Dec 20, 2013
<quoted text>
These nonsensical attacks issued by LLDY indicate the depths of depravity to which she has sunk.
It must have been because Wolin was trying to rape children and teach me to put soup in my briefcase to steal it from the cafeteria.. What is MoWo doing these days?
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17857 Dec 20, 2013
<quoted text>
So how do you know where I started on a depravity issue? How do you know where I have sunk? Now MoWo is the poster boy of depravity.so I assume you like to have sex with children too, thus you admire Wolin.

“Serenity Now!”

York Township, OH

#17859 Dec 21, 2013
Why are certain posts being deleted? What is this, A&E?
Sweet J

Salinas, Uruguay

#17860 Dec 23, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text> Are you a cognizant being or just ripped on moonshine? The moniker is LLDY and you may mean together or heather which is a women's name or a hardy plant. Proof read idiot, as that kind of crap is exactly what Wolin would do.
What's a "Palestian"?
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17861 Dec 23, 2013
Sweet J wrote:
<quoted text>
What's a "Palestian"?
?????????
Miggy

Charlotte, NC

#17862 Dec 23, 2013
LLDY wrote:
I've told you this before. I have no time for proofreading, especially on a simple little forum. I'm too busy trying to track the Wolin.

Please don't take the focus off of locating MoWo and getting you two started on your public and private apology sessions. We might can even make a national tour out of it, with public appearances everywhere - with luck even the Dick Clark New Year's Eve special!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berkeley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If there's alien life in the universe, where is... (Jul '15) 7 hr North Mountain 168
Donald Trump will control the blacks 22 hr blacklives 8
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Wed stupid republicans 20,391
Trump Plan To Flood China With Hats? Wed trump at dnc 1
News Solano County District attorney announces settl... Mon IdolHanz 1
News Race and Beyond: Let's Talk About Race and Poverty (Oct '12) Jul 23 Human 156
Empty Hat Brigade to Run Country Keep Out All! Jul 21 no curry for mom 1

Berkeley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Berkeley Mortgages