Doctor heads to court after online se...

Doctor heads to court after online sex sting

There are 17946 comments on the Contra Costa Times story from Oct 13, 2006, titled Doctor heads to court after online sex sting. In it, Contra Costa Times reports that:

A prominent Piedmont doctor is scheduled to appear in court Nov. 2 to answer to felony charges stemming from his arrest in late August in Petaluma in a sting operation involving online sex crimes with children.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Contra Costa Times.

PSYCHO

San Jose, CA

#17745 Sep 24, 2013
I am enTERTAINED with all these unmarked VHS tapes, many of TCAP!!!

I have many episodes of TCAP. including one VHS tape that got so chewed I was able to clean and reuse the tape WOW!!!

lets see what happens on TV GUIDE
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17746 Sep 25, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I have absolutely no reason to believe anything you say.
That is because MoWo you are saying them.

“Serenity Now!”

Since: May 07

York Township, OH

#17747 Sep 26, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>That is because MoWo you are saying them.
LLDY, what we do in life echoes in eternity.
Bob

United States

#17748 Sep 26, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>That is because MoWo you are saying them.
Is it? Yes it is. The ultra-bitch.
lordyola flangshortsz

Petaluma, CA

#17749 Sep 26, 2013
hiya mom, I am out now. the bail is paid by sellin pa's truk. dont tell him I done it, what is forr lunches?
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17750 Sep 26, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
LLDY, what we do in life echoes in eternity.
Thank you God, oh that would be MoWo.

“Serenity Now!”

Since: May 07

York Township, OH

#17751 Sep 27, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you God, oh that would be MoWo.
You entered this thread like a conquering hero. But what have you conquered?
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17752 Sep 27, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
You entered this thread like a conquering hero. But what have you conquered?
That would be heroine. Do not begin sentences with "But" and you have a significant inferiority complex so not my problem. MoWo was and he is divorced, broke and nothing now.

“Serenity Now!”

Since: May 07

York Township, OH

#17753 Sep 27, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>That would be heroine. Do not begin sentences with "But" and you have a significant inferiority complex so not my problem. MoWo was and he is divorced, broke and nothing now.
I have been told of a certain sea snake which has a very unusual method of attracting its prey. It will lie at the bottom of the ocean as if wounded. Then its enemies will approach, and yet it will lie quite still. And then its enemies will take little bites of it, and yet it remains still.

So, I will lie still, and let my enemies come to me and nibble.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17754 Sep 28, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
LLDY, what we do in life echoes in eternity.
Well you also enjoy plagarism as that statement isn't yours and you didn't identify the author. Very MoWo like as that was his MO as well.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17755 Sep 30, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been told of a certain sea snake which has a very unusual method of attracting its prey. It will lie at the bottom of the ocean as if wounded. Then its enemies will approach, and yet it will lie quite still. And then its enemies will take little bites of it, and yet it remains still.
So, I will lie still, and let my enemies come to me and nibble.
Who would want to send you a personal email? You are seriously in need of psychiatric care as is MoWo.

“Serenity Now!”

Since: May 07

York Township, OH

#17756 Sep 30, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>Well you also enjoy plagarism as that statement isn't yours and you didn't identify the author. Very MoWo like as that was his MO as well.
You have proven your valor once again, LLDY. Let us hope for the last time.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17757 Oct 1, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
You have proven your valor once again, LLDY. Let us hope for the last time.
Smile.
Carnac The Magnificent

Greenville, SC

#17758 Oct 1, 2013
Centipede wrote:
I apologize to the forum. I failed to express details of trial updates clearly. As a result, there has been considerable confusion.
In addition, I completely botched the location of the clinic, suggesting it was in Solano town rather than on Solano Ave.
Let my summarize the update, hopefully with greater precision than I managed in the past:
- The Court vacated the conviction, stemming from a December 2009 plea agreement.
- In order to safeguard the integrity of an ongoing civil suit, the judge agreed to seal the proceedings.
- Following the restoration of his license, Maurice Wolin inaugurated a new clinic.
Thank you to everyone for allowing me to restate these facts.
When was (or will be) the ribbon cutting ceremony? When will this new clinic show up on the web? Or is it a secret clinic so as to "safeguard the integrity of [the] ongoing civil suit?"

More importantly, are all members of the lynch mob invited?

“Serenity Now!”

Since: May 07

York Township, OH

#17759 Oct 2, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>Smile.
Why? Am I on candid camera? MoWo didn't smile for the cameras. Instead, he turned away and ran with his tail between his legs. Maybe you can run away with him.

(That was my impression of a typical LLDY post.)
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17760 Oct 2, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? Am I on candid camera? MoWo didn't smile for the cameras. Instead, he turned away and ran with his tail between his legs. Maybe you can run away with him.
(That was my impression of a typical LLDY post.)
Candid camera!
You are old and senile. I was smiling as you are so easy to annoy and then you come up with dumb responses as posted above. No, I just have MoWo fired and no socializing. Are you on Obamacare for those head injuries. No it hasn't passed yet so gramps I would get those checked with the local quack. Wink.
Sweet J

Sterling, VA

#17761 Oct 2, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? Am I on candid camera? MoWo didn't smile for the cameras. Instead, he turned away and ran with his tail between his legs. Maybe you can run away with him.
(That was my impression of a typical LLDY post.)
Perfect! Well done, although post #17116 is still my favorite.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/petaluma-ca/T...
Sweet J

Sterling, VA

#17762 Oct 2, 2013
Sweet J wrote:
<quoted text>
Perfect! Well done, although post #17116 is still my favorite.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/petaluma-ca/T...
Apparently #17116 =#15805 on the iPhone.

“Serenity Now!”

Since: May 07

York Township, OH

#17763 Oct 4, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>Candid camera!
You are old and senile. I was smiling as you are so easy to annoy and then you come up with dumb responses as posted above. No, I just have MoWo fired and no socializing. Are you on Obamacare for those head injuries. No it hasn't passed yet so gramps I would get those checked with the local quack. Wink.
The government of the state of California wanted to charge MoWo with an attempted lewd act on a minor. And you want me to go to the prosecutor with smiles, winks, head injuries, Obamacare?
Rayboy

Belmont, CA

#17765 Oct 4, 2013
Yeah....he told a girl he believed to be FOURTEEN that he wanted to kiss "them"....and was FORCED to be driven there....not looking around furtively....necause he was TRAPPED....there's a new concept :FACTS and LOGIC !

I know we ALL would be powerless and bereft of any decency, discretion, or morality in the same situation.....poor "victim".....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berkeley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chelsea Manning's US Senate bid could upend Mar... 5 hr Norwegian-American 1
News Race and Beyond: Let's Talk About Race and Poverty (Oct '12) Mon Human 241
News It's time to go nuclear in the fight against cl... Sun Solarman 1
News Alberta, Seattle offer lessons for Ontario on '... Sun just us eh 1
News Take this job and shiver it: Chilly offices pla... Jan 10 Suezanne 1
News University Student Detained by Border Patrol du... Jan 9 spytheweb 3
News Opinion: The Alt-Right's Asian Fetish Jan 9 Dr Modi 2

Berkeley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Berkeley Mortgages