Doctor heads to court after online se...

Doctor heads to court after online sex sting

There are 17459 comments on the Contra Costa Times story from Oct 13, 2006, titled Doctor heads to court after online sex sting. In it, Contra Costa Times reports that:

A prominent Piedmont doctor is scheduled to appear in court Nov. 2 to answer to felony charges stemming from his arrest in late August in Petaluma in a sting operation involving online sex crimes with children.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Contra Costa Times.

PSYCHO

San Jose, CA

#17720 Sep 21, 2013
Carnac The Magnificent wrote:
<quoted text>
Centipede, what you say is very clear, and yet:
- Maurice Wolin's medical license is still revoked:
http://www2.mbc.ca.gov/LicenseLookupSystem/Ph...
- and he is still a registered sex offender:
http://www.meganslaw.ca.gov/disclaimer.aspx...
There is no mistake. Maurice Jay Wolin is a felon, his medical license revoked permanently, and he remains a registered sex offender for life. And the worst kind of boogie man.
NOTE THE ADDRESS
it shows how STUPID others are
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17721 Sep 21, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
Maybe he could call it "Bone, Hugs, and 32Bs".
You are a pile of defecation as are the rest of the men on here. Have you ever been raped? Have you ever had a female date? Stay wherever the hell you live and enjoy your boyfriends who are like-minded. How fat are you? Likely you have
"32Bs". You are truly disgusting. Watch sports and masturbate.

“Serenity Now!”

Since: May 07

York Township, OH

#17722 Sep 21, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>You are a pile of defecation as are the rest of the men on here. Have you ever been raped? Have you ever had a female date? Stay wherever the hell you live and enjoy your boyfriends who are like-minded. How fat are you? Likely you have
"32Bs". You are truly disgusting. Watch sports and masturbate.
I think I know why you are so full of anger and frustration. Wolin turned you down back when you were working with him, didn't he?
Centipede

Atlanta, GA

#17723 Sep 21, 2013
I apologize to the forum. I failed to express details of trial updates clearly. As a result, there has been considerable confusion.

In addition, I completely botched the location of the clinic, suggesting it was in Solano town rather than on Solano Ave.

Let my summarize the update, hopefully with greater precision than I managed in the past:

- The Court vacated the conviction, stemming from a December 2009 plea agreement.

- In order to safeguard the integrity of an ongoing civil suit, the judge agreed to seal the proceedings.

- Following the restoration of his license, Maurice Wolin inaugurated a new clinic.

Thank you to everyone for allowing me to restate these facts.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17724 Sep 21, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I know why you are so full of anger and frustration. Wolin turned you down back when you were working with him, didn't he?
How do you know it was back when or last week?
A Jewish Perspective

Aptos, CA

#17725 Sep 21, 2013
DrKnowledge wrote:
His license is still revoked. The guy is toast.
No. He is not "toast". He will be blessed by Almighty God in his future endeavors. You, however ARE toast. You will be destroyed by the just hand of God.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17726 Sep 22, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
You're MoWo hence you don't think. I'm not into pedos, convicted felons or married men who cheat on their partners with children. You are consistently wrong; however that is amusing.
Bob

South El Monte, CA

#17727 Sep 22, 2013
Centipede wrote:
I apologize to the forum. I failed to express details of trial updates clearly. As a result, there has been considerable confusion.
In addition, I completely botched the location of the clinic, suggesting it was in Solano town rather than on Solano Ave.
Let my summarize the update, hopefully with greater precision than I managed in the past:
- The Court vacated the conviction, stemming from a December 2009 plea agreement.
- In order to safeguard the integrity of an ongoing civil suit, the judge agreed to seal the proceedings.
- Following the restoration of his license, Maurice Wolin inaugurated a new clinic.
Thank you to everyone for allowing me to restate these facts.
If true, My guess would be he pled guilty while reserving the right to appeal and his appeal was based on the dirty dui ruling. That suggests someone realized what a dick von erck is and revealed the behind the scenes dirt. It is like my rm who instigates to dial 911. Barf.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17728 Sep 22, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
If true, My guess would be he pled guilty while reserving the right to appeal and his appeal was based on the dirty dui ruling. That suggests someone realized what a dick von erck is and revealed the behind the scenes dirt. It is like my rm who instigates to dial 911. Barf.
The real "dick" (nice term!!) was Wolin who wanted to have sexual intercourse with a child and by doing so destroyed his life and is universally despised. Barf? Well the presence of Wolin made many people ill. Your eloquence is amazing and don't guess, know facts.

“Serenity Now!”

York Township, OH

#17729 Sep 23, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>You're MoWo hence you don't think. I'm not into pedos, convicted felons or married men who cheat on their partners with children. You are consistently wrong; however that is amusing.
I don't pretend to be a man of the people. But I do try to be a man FOR the people.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17730 Sep 23, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't pretend to be a man of the people. But I do try to be a man FOR the people.
As in attempting to have sex with underage girls by making sure parents are not at home MoWo? Good for you for generating so many personae. I expect you don't have much to do.

“Serenity Now!”

York Township, OH

#17731 Sep 23, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>As in attempting to have sex with underage girls by making sure parents are not at home MoWo? Good for you for generating so many personae. I expect you don't have much to do.
Your fellow poster asks for your loyalty, LLDY. Take my hand.....I only offer it once.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17732 Sep 23, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
Your fellow poster asks for your loyalty, LLDY. Take my hand.....I only offer it once.
One too many for me.

“Serenity Now!”

York Township, OH

#17733 Sep 23, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>One too many for me.
This vexes me. I'm terribly vexed.
DrDino

Burlington, WV

#17734 Sep 23, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!

You are the Gladiator, Tony Soprano, The Joker, The Ghostbuster, and Colonel Nathan R. Jessup all rolled into one!

My mother thanks you. My father thanks you. My sister thanks you. And I thank you.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17735 Sep 23, 2013
DrDino wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
You are the Gladiator, Tony Soprano, The Joker, The Ghostbuster, and Colonel Nathan R. Jessup all rolled into one!
My mother thanks you. My father thanks you. My sister thanks you. And I thank you.
You forgot supreme sexist and jerk. Very likely MoWo as identical personalities.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17736 Sep 23, 2013
DrDino wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
How old are you - 12?

“Serenity Now!”

York Township, OH

#17738 Sep 24, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>You forgot supreme sexist and jerk. Very likely MoWo as identical personalities.
Are you not entertained? Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?
Bob

Los Angeles, CA

#17739 Sep 24, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you not entertained? Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?
I have absolutely no reason to believe anything you say.

“Serenity Now!”

York Township, OH

#17740 Sep 24, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I have absolutely no reason to believe anything you say.
Three weeks from now, I will be harvesting my crops. Imagine where you will be, and it will be so.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berkeley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 1 hr IDONTKNOW 254
News Race and Beyond: Let's Talk About Race and Poverty (Oct '12) Jan 8 Human 177
News Why it Matters: Income inequality Jan 2 Secret Sources 357
News Solar And Wind Energy May Be Nice, But How Can ... (Apr '16) Dec 28 Solarman 16
News Dictionary.com's word of the year: "Xenophobia" Dec '16 Captain Yesterday 20
News Al Gore: "I Could Become Catholic Because of Th... (May '15) Nov '16 Reagan jr 46
News Emotional kids, struggling teachers after polar... Nov '16 Cordwainer Trout 3

Berkeley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Berkeley Mortgages