Doctor heads to court after online sex sting

A prominent Piedmont doctor is scheduled to appear in court Nov. 2 to answer to felony charges stemming from his arrest in late August in Petaluma in a sting operation involving online sex crimes with children. Full Story

“Serenity Now!”

Since: May 07

York Township, OH

#17715 Sep 20, 2013
Maybe he could call it "Bone, Hugs, and 32Bs".
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17716 Sep 20, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
It is incomprehensible how the men on this chat and especially you MoWo the aged, think, no don't think, that it is fine to degrade women and rape children.
PSYCHO

San Jose, CA

#17717 Sep 21, 2013
DrKnowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you spreading lies about NBC, just like Mr. Wolin?
From the Press Democrat, March 12, 2010:
"On Friday, Wolin said he gave in because NBC was going to make a documentary of his trial and he didn't want to subject his family to additional exposure. He called “Perverted Justice” an unmonitored vigilante group and accused the network of making “an enormous amount of money off this, off me.”
A network spokeswoman said NBC news had no plans to cover the trial. "
Or are you, in fact, Mr. Wolin?
Also, the one and only authoritative source of a valid medical license in California is the Medical Board of California. It is the horse's mouth. I suggest your sources apparently derive from the south end of a north bound horse.
didn't I already point this out?
PSYCHO

San Jose, CA

#17718 Sep 21, 2013
Centipede wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose peripheral sources, such as the one you cite, will be eventually updated. The information about the vacated conviction and restoration of medical license drives from authoritative sources. The civil lawsuit against NBC, calling for settlement in the low 7 figures, is moving forward.
see look on megans law
PSYCHO

San Jose, CA

#17719 Sep 21, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
I prefer to think of myself more as AGREE, INCENDIARY, and HELPFUL.
others get
SPAM CLUELESS AND NUTS
and are so OFF TOPIC
PSYCHO

San Jose, CA

#17720 Sep 21, 2013
Carnac The Magnificent wrote:
<quoted text>
Centipede, what you say is very clear, and yet:
- Maurice Wolin's medical license is still revoked:
http://www2.mbc.ca.gov/LicenseLookupSystem/Ph...
- and he is still a registered sex offender:
http://www.meganslaw.ca.gov/disclaimer.aspx...
There is no mistake. Maurice Jay Wolin is a felon, his medical license revoked permanently, and he remains a registered sex offender for life. And the worst kind of boogie man.
NOTE THE ADDRESS
it shows how STUPID others are
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17721 Sep 21, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
You are a pile of defecation as are the rest of the men on here. Have you ever been raped? Have you ever had a female date? Stay wherever the hell you live and enjoy your boyfriends who are like-minded. How fat are you? Likely you have
"32Bs". You are truly disgusting. Watch sports and masturbate.

“Serenity Now!”

York Township, OH

#17722 Sep 21, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>You are a pile of defecation as are the rest of the men on here. Have you ever been raped? Have you ever had a female date? Stay wherever the hell you live and enjoy your boyfriends who are like-minded. How fat are you? Likely you have
"32Bs". You are truly disgusting. Watch sports and masturbate.
I think I know why you are so full of anger and frustration. Wolin turned you down back when you were working with him, didn't he?
Centipede

Atlanta, GA

#17723 Sep 21, 2013
I apologize to the forum. I failed to express details of trial updates clearly. As a result, there has been considerable confusion.

In addition, I completely botched the location of the clinic, suggesting it was in Solano town rather than on Solano Ave.

Let my summarize the update, hopefully with greater precision than I managed in the past:

- The Court vacated the conviction, stemming from a December 2009 plea agreement.

- In order to safeguard the integrity of an ongoing civil suit, the judge agreed to seal the proceedings.

- Following the restoration of his license, Maurice Wolin inaugurated a new clinic.

Thank you to everyone for allowing me to restate these facts.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17724 Sep 21, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I know why you are so full of anger and frustration. Wolin turned you down back when you were working with him, didn't he?
How do you know it was back when or last week?
A Jewish Perspective

San Francisco, CA

#17725 Sep 21, 2013
DrKnowledge wrote:
His license is still revoked. The guy is toast.
No. He is not "toast". He will be blessed by Almighty God in his future endeavors. You, however ARE toast. You will be destroyed by the just hand of God.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17726 Sep 22, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
You're MoWo hence you don't think. I'm not into pedos, convicted felons or married men who cheat on their partners with children. You are consistently wrong; however that is amusing.
Bob

Rowland Heights, CA

#17727 Sep 22, 2013
Centipede wrote:
I apologize to the forum. I failed to express details of trial updates clearly. As a result, there has been considerable confusion.
In addition, I completely botched the location of the clinic, suggesting it was in Solano town rather than on Solano Ave.
Let my summarize the update, hopefully with greater precision than I managed in the past:
- The Court vacated the conviction, stemming from a December 2009 plea agreement.
- In order to safeguard the integrity of an ongoing civil suit, the judge agreed to seal the proceedings.
- Following the restoration of his license, Maurice Wolin inaugurated a new clinic.
Thank you to everyone for allowing me to restate these facts.
If true, My guess would be he pled guilty while reserving the right to appeal and his appeal was based on the dirty dui ruling. That suggests someone realized what a dick von erck is and revealed the behind the scenes dirt. It is like my rm who instigates to dial 911. Barf.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17728 Sep 22, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
If true, My guess would be he pled guilty while reserving the right to appeal and his appeal was based on the dirty dui ruling. That suggests someone realized what a dick von erck is and revealed the behind the scenes dirt. It is like my rm who instigates to dial 911. Barf.
The real "dick" (nice term!!) was Wolin who wanted to have sexual intercourse with a child and by doing so destroyed his life and is universally despised. Barf? Well the presence of Wolin made many people ill. Your eloquence is amazing and don't guess, know facts.

“Serenity Now!”

York Township, OH

#17729 Sep 23, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>You're MoWo hence you don't think. I'm not into pedos, convicted felons or married men who cheat on their partners with children. You are consistently wrong; however that is amusing.
I don't pretend to be a man of the people. But I do try to be a man FOR the people.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17730 Sep 23, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't pretend to be a man of the people. But I do try to be a man FOR the people.
As in attempting to have sex with underage girls by making sure parents are not at home MoWo? Good for you for generating so many personae. I expect you don't have much to do.

“Serenity Now!”

York Township, OH

#17731 Sep 23, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>As in attempting to have sex with underage girls by making sure parents are not at home MoWo? Good for you for generating so many personae. I expect you don't have much to do.
Your fellow poster asks for your loyalty, LLDY. Take my hand.....I only offer it once.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17732 Sep 23, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
Your fellow poster asks for your loyalty, LLDY. Take my hand.....I only offer it once.
One too many for me.

“Serenity Now!”

York Township, OH

#17733 Sep 23, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>One too many for me.
This vexes me. I'm terribly vexed.
DrDino

Charleston, WV

#17734 Sep 23, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!

You are the Gladiator, Tony Soprano, The Joker, The Ghostbuster, and Colonel Nathan R. Jessup all rolled into one!

My mother thanks you. My father thanks you. My sister thanks you. And I thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berkeley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
We'll Find Alien Life in This Lifetime, Scienti... (May '14) 3 hr Julie 27
Any sexy black girls attracted to white guys? 7 hr Russiankoalabear 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 16 hr Sheboon 19,565
2005 story on CVYSL embezzler-Julie Angelosante... (Mar '06) 23 hr shuttip 208
Quan's Legacy. (Apr '14) Tue Quan must be gone 86
Christmas Trees still available!! Dec 22 bshmugler 1
New list puts Vallejo among the statea s most d... Dec 21 fred 3

Berkeley News Video

Berkeley Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Berkeley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Berkeley News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Berkeley