Doctor heads to court after online se...

Doctor heads to court after online sex sting

There are 17462 comments on the Contra Costa Times story from Oct 13, 2006, titled Doctor heads to court after online sex sting. In it, Contra Costa Times reports that:

A prominent Piedmont doctor is scheduled to appear in court Nov. 2 to answer to felony charges stemming from his arrest in late August in Petaluma in a sting operation involving online sex crimes with children.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Contra Costa Times.

LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17657 Sep 3, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
Then I must ask again -- if the court proceedings were sealed, how do you know the results of them?
There are three possible answers, with the first one listed below being by far the most likely:
1.) You completely made this up.
2.) You are MoWo.
3.) You are directly connected to the case.
If it's #2 or #3, man up and identify yourself.
4.) BF, you're an idiot.

“Serenity Now!”

Since: May 07

York Township, OH

#17658 Sep 3, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>
4.) BF, you're an idiot.
You had been very quiet over the last week until now. What was wrong - MoWo got your tongue?
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17659 Sep 3, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
You had been very quiet over the last week until now. What was wrong - MoWo got your tongue?
MoWo has yours oh pathetic one.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17660 Sep 4, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
Your hero Ariel Castro is no longer amongst the living. I know as being a pedo you are upset; however get together with your pedo group and do whatever weird crap you do; however leave kids alone. MoWo is likely upset too. How long have you and MoWo been dating?
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17661 Sep 4, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't see any mention of this thread on either link you posted.
What is your IQ? You should ask mommy to have it tested.

“Serenity Now!”

York Township, OH

#17662 Sep 4, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>What is your IQ? You should ask mommy to have it tested.
You are a poltroon and a jackanapes.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bob

France

#17663 Sep 5, 2013
Y'all look alike to me.
Miggy

Cleveland, OH

#17664 Sep 5, 2013
Looks like things are settling down again.

So, enjoy my latest scambait, "Time is not on our side."

http://www.landowonder.com/sb/time.html
Carnac The Magnificent

Greenville, SC

#17665 Sep 6, 2013
Centipede wrote:
Hey, don't shoot the messenger. I'm just providing the information.
I believe the judge sealed the records to permit litigants to navigate parallel civil avenues without compromising their integrity.
And who would be these civil litigants that require secrecy, pray tell? Your statement makes no sense at all. If MoWo had any positive legal news we would see the effect nearly immediately.

In the mean time: felon, medical license revoked permanently, registered sex offender for life.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17666 Sep 8, 2013
Carnac The Magnificent wrote:
<quoted text>
And who would be these civil litigants that require secrecy, pray tell? Your statement makes no sense at all. If MoWo had any positive legal news we would see the effect nearly immediately.
In the mean time: felon, medical license revoked permanently, registered sex offender for life.
Brilliant!
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17668 Sep 9, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe not. He could get a certificate of rehibilitation/pardon and have his felony removed and no longer have to register and then get his medical liscense reinstated. Or he could move to another state where he would only have to register for 10 years or less and get a medical liscense there. Remember his offense is a non-contact offense, no child harmed.
Bob, you are not a lawyer, nor a doctor and you can't spell. Do you think any State is going to reinstate MoWo's licence when he is in his 70's? You think any school with a positive reputation would accept him for training? MoWo lost it all. End of story.

“Serenity Now!”

York Township, OH

#17669 Sep 9, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text> Bob, you are not a lawyer, nor a doctor and you can't spell. Do you think any State is going to reinstate MoWo's licence when he is in his 70's? You think any school with a positive reputation would accept him for training? MoWo lost it all. End of story.
Perhaps no state would reinstate his license.....but maybe a province would. How about British Columbia? You and Wolin could be working together again, side by side. What an epic reunion that would be.
Centipede

Atlanta, GA

#17670 Sep 9, 2013
<quoted text>
I'm sorry the update has caused you undue consternation. I realize this is a highly charged case, in spite of obvious and telling flaws.

However, there should be no mistake: The court vacated the conviction.

“Serenity Now!”

York Township, OH

#17671 Sep 9, 2013
Centipede wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry the update has caused you undue consternation. I realize this is a highly charged case, in spite of obvious and telling flaws.
I'll ask for the third time.....how do you know this?
Carnac The Magnificent

Greenville, SC

#17672 Sep 9, 2013
Centipede wrote:
<quoted text>
Centipede, what you say is very clear, and yet:

- Maurice Wolin's medical license is still revoked:

http://www2.mbc.ca.gov/LicenseLookupSystem/Ph...

- and he is still a registered sex offender:

http://www.meganslaw.ca.gov/disclaimer.aspx...

There is no mistake. Maurice Jay Wolin is a felon, his medical license revoked permanently, and he remains a registered sex offender for life. And the worst kind of boogie man.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17673 Sep 10, 2013
<quoted text>
There is no mistake. Maurice Jay Wolin is a felon, his medical license revoked permanently, and he remains a registered sex offender for life. And the worst kind of boogie man.
I didn't know MoWo could boogie. Thank you for the update. Do you go dancing with him?
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17674 Sep 10, 2013
<quoted text>
So you boogie with Brittle? His dancing can't be that bad although I have seen him dance around questions and he hates Canada who is one of the US's strongest allies. We kicked MoWo's rear out of Canada and now you have him back. Enjoy.

“Serenity Now!”

York Township, OH

#17675 Sep 11, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>So you boogie with Brittle? His dancing can't be that bad although I have seen him dance around questions and he hates Canada who is one of the US's strongest allies. We kicked MoWo's rear out of Canada and now you have him back. Enjoy.
Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Joseph Roisman

Pottersville, NJ

#17676 Sep 12, 2013
Mo! How you been? You shouldn't have plead out Brah!

“Serenity Now!”

York Township, OH

#17677 Sep 12, 2013
Joseph Roisman wrote:
Mo! How you been? You shouldn't have plead out Brah!
Congratulations, you beat the charges. How does it feel?

By the way, you're in very select company. The only other stingee that I'm aware of that beat the charge was Michael Wilusz, aka "I don't want this cookie".

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berkeley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 6 hr American Independent 339
News In-depth: Marijuana equity in the "Green Rush" 9 hr eye dint say dat 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 22 hr democrat 20,852
News For transgender victims, respect starts with us... Tue Inquisitor 30
News In Trump era, Bay Area churches offer sanctuary... Tue Blacks 5
Illegal Alien (Daca/Dreamer) arrested for Murder Tue Blacks 4
News Milo Yiannopoulos, Larry Wilmore go head-to-hea... Feb 20 Hostis Publicus 13

Berkeley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Berkeley Mortgages