Doctor heads to court after online se...

Doctor heads to court after online sex sting

There are 17474 comments on the Contra Costa Times story from Oct 13, 2006, titled Doctor heads to court after online sex sting. In it, Contra Costa Times reports that:

A prominent Piedmont doctor is scheduled to appear in court Nov. 2 to answer to felony charges stemming from his arrest in late August in Petaluma in a sting operation involving online sex crimes with children.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Contra Costa Times.

“Serenity Now!”

Since: May 07

York Township, OH

#17522 Aug 9, 2013
PSYCHO wrote:
majority of you others are soooooooooo OFF TOPIC or related Topic (following celebrities are pedophiles) ect its not even funny!!! and you complaine about me but treatothers with so much (dis)respect sarcasm needle
Thank you, PSYCHO, for keeping the focus on Mr. Wolin and his many sins.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17523 Aug 9, 2013
Looking for allies Sparky?
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17524 Aug 9, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, PSYCHO, for keeping the focus on Mr. Wolin and his many sins.
Well Skippy, you have made an excellent choice of PSYCHO as a friend. Sorry I upset you by addressing you as Sparky. You obviously like Skippy. So how is your 'relationship' with MoWo (or Mr. Wolin which is a bit of a stretch) the pedo evolving?
Miggy

Cleveland, OH

#17525 Aug 9, 2013
I've reported everyone.. including myself!
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17526 Aug 9, 2013
Miggy wrote:
I've reported everyone.. including myself!
The most intelligent statement I have heard on here in ages including those from Skippy and me.
Miggy

Cleveland, OH

#17527 Aug 10, 2013
That's quite a compliment!
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17528 Aug 10, 2013
Miggy wrote:
That's quite a compliment!
You are welcome.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17529 Aug 10, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to have a lot of hate and anger inside of you. I pray that you can overcome those feelings one day and find peace.
Do you know the origin of the N word Skippy? It was taken from francais. Noire for a female or noir for a male which means black. It degenerated into the N word as people as you or MoWo could not possibly know the origin or speak another language. I am sure President Obama knows the origin. Best to give up on the racism and hate as it is obvious you don't know what you are talking about. Stay away from 13 year old children.
Carnac The Magnificent

Greenville, SC

#17530 Aug 10, 2013
LLDY is single-handedly diluting the value of this forum.

That is EXACTLY what Maurice Wolin would want.

Either LLDY is MoWo, or worse, she is MoWo’s tool.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17531 Aug 10, 2013
Carnac The Magnificent wrote:
Interesting. What is you perspective on the value of this forum? I haven't read one remotely intelligent post from you Carnac. A lot of ignorant, racist, sexist posts from you and your pals who likely are MoWo. I don't care what or who you are but if I can single-handedly dilute the value of this forum then you recognize my omnipotent presence. Another compliment. Thank you.
A Jewish Perspective

Fremont, CA

#17532 Aug 10, 2013
Carnac The Magnificent wrote:
The Great Doctor Wolin is a righteous man who abides in the Lord. He would never willfully deceive anyone or use another as a tool.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17533 Aug 11, 2013
A Jewish Perspective wrote:
<quoted text>
The Great Doctor Wolin is a righteous man who abides in the Lord. He would never willfully deceive anyone or use another as a tool.
No,he would deceive his wife, constantly try to have sex with other women and children, never do any work and be a pain in the rear. Well he was never a "Great" Dr. and he isn't a doctor anymore.

“Serenity Now!”

York Township, OH

#17534 Aug 11, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>No,he would deceive his wife, constantly try to have sex with other women and children, never do any work and be a pain in the rear. Well he was never a "Great" Dr. and he isn't a doctor anymore.
I am being completely serious and genuine when I say that I have a higher opinion of Maurice Wolin than I do of you. And at this point I'm willing to bet that the majority of those in this forum feel the same way.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17535 Aug 11, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
I am being completely serious and genuine when I say that I have a higher opinion of Maurice Wolin than I do of you. And at this point I'm willing to bet that the majority of those in this forum feel the same way.
Great! For my edification how do being "completely serious and genuine differ"? So then you and MoWo went out hunting 13 year olds? Not so great.
Carnac The Magnificent

Greenville, SC

#17536 Aug 11, 2013
A Jewish Perspective wrote:
<quoted text>
Your statements are vastly inaccurate.

Maurice J. Wolin is a felon and a convicted sex offender. His medical license has been revoked.

We have evidence that he willfully made false statements, i.e., when he stated he was 29-years old when in fact he was 48.

Maurice Wolin went to Petaluma to use the body of a 13-year old for his own sexual gratification.

It is a good thing the cops nabbed him before he could hurt a child.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17537 Aug 12, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh little Brittle, a sentence shouldn't begin with and. You certainly have a problem with anger management like your other friend Ariel Castro. That seems to be a trait amongst pedophiles. Well Skippy, you will be going back to school soon; however you might want to consider leaving the 13 year old, or younger girls/boys alone. Talk to your teacher. She or he can help you get the guidance you need. Your parents should monitor that you take your meds. Always a pleasure.

“Serenity Now!”

York Township, OH

#17538 Aug 12, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>Oh little Brittle, a sentence shouldn't begin with and.
That's simply your opinion, not necessarily a grammatical standard.

And besides, you typed this to Carnac a few days ago:

"Interesting. What is you perspective on the value of this forum?"

What is 'you' persepctive? Really, LLDY? What does that mean? Please explain that to us, oh wise one who never makes a mistake but never hesitates to point out the most minor errors made by others.

You are a loathsome, offensive brute. Maurice Wolin cheated on his wife by trying to meet an underage teen for sex, and yet I still hold him in higher regard than you. That says quite a lot.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17539 Aug 12, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
That's simply your opinion, not necessarily a grammatical standard.
And besides, you typed this to Carnac a few days ago:
"Interesting. What is you perspective on the value of this forum?"
What is 'you' persepctive? Really, LLDY? What does that mean? Please explain that to us, oh wise one who never makes a mistake but never hesitates to point out the most minor errors made by others.
You are a loathsome, offensive brute. Maurice Wolin cheated on his wife by trying to meet an underage teen for sex, and yet I still hold him in higher regard than you. That says quite a lot.
I knew you would pick out the "you" instead of your and you would go ballistic as you did. Gotcha! You always make me laugh. You especially don't have to hold me in any way. Granted you say quite a lot; however it is meaningless drivel. Try to get a job to do at the nursing home. Can you flip burgers?
Jim_Bakker

Hurricane, WV

#17540 Aug 12, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text You are going to that very warm place with MoWo.
Don't flatter yourself, LLDY.

Just because MoWo wanted to go to your "very warm place" does not begin to suggest that the Great Brittle Fingers was even remotely interested in your very warm place.

Give the Great BF some credit. The guy has his standards, and he doesn't lower them for just anybody!

Besides, who do you think your are? Jessica Hahn? I know Jessica Hahn. Jessica Hahn and I worked together. Jessica Hahn is a very close friend of mine. You, LLDY, are no Jessica Hahn.

“Serenity Now!”

York Township, OH

#17541 Aug 12, 2013
Jim_Bakker wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't flatter yourself, LLDY.
Just because MoWo wanted to go to your "very warm place" does not begin to suggest that the Great Brittle Fingers was even remotely interested in your very warm place.
Give the Great BF some credit. The guy has his standards, and he doesn't lower them for just anybody!
Besides, who do you think your are? Jessica Hahn? I know Jessica Hahn. Jessica Hahn and I worked together. Jessica Hahn is a very close friend of mine. You, LLDY, are no Jessica Hahn.
Thank you, Jim Bakker, for keeping the focus on LLDY and her many sins.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berkeley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Al Gore: "I Could Become Catholic Because of Th... (May '15) 14 hr Defeat Nancy Pelosi 50
News UC Berkeley students threaten to sue over Ann C... 21 hr bottlecap 2
News Battle for Berkeley: Will Ann Coulter spark ano... 21 hr Nancy 2
News UC Berkeley calls off Ann Coulter talk for secu... 21 hr Defeat Elizabeth ... 3
News Girl who came to U.S. illegally can't get loans (May '10) Sat ILLEGAL A-HOLE 3,255
News Tax Day demonstrators in US take on Trump, his ... Apr 18 Guest 4
New Executive Order Presidential Candidates mus... Apr 17 Boner Champ 3

Berkeley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Berkeley Mortgages