Doctor heads to court after online sex sting

A prominent Piedmont doctor is scheduled to appear in court Nov. 2 to answer to felony charges stemming from his arrest in late August in Petaluma in a sting operation involving online sex crimes with children. Full Story

“Serenity Now!”

Since: May 07

York Township, OH

#17394 Jul 29, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>We have never done anything together. You are obviously irrationally upset yet again. How can one possibly move up the "chain"(no period after that) which is highly strange for a site focused on the pedophile MoWo. Can you send me the chain of command? Are you now the head peodophile in your group? Are you upset about Ariel Castro's plea bargain strategy? Why can't I question your posts? Are you embarrassed by that? Enlightment by your usual rant. LLDY
My objection to your previous remark has been sustained, LLDY, and may I remind you that you are now questioning a highly-decorated poster with an impeccable posting record.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17395 Jul 29, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
My objection to your previous remark has been sustained, LLDY, and may I remind you that you are now questioning a highly-decorated poster with an impeccable posting record.
Great!
Jim_Bakker

Saint Albans, WV

#17396 Jul 29, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
LLDY, you and I go back awhile. We started following this case together, we started posting on this thread together, and we started debating legal analyst together. But I've been promoted up through the chain.with greater speed and success than you have. Now, if that's a source of tension or embarrassment for you, I don't give a sh!t. We're in the business of writing posts, LLDY. Don't ever question my posts in front of the other regulars.
We also go back quite a ways, Brittle. We went to the academy together, we got our commissions together, we did our tours in southeast asia together. You are doing the right things, Colonial.
Jim_Bakker

Saint Albans, WV

#17397 Jul 29, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, your Honor. Well said, indeed.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17399 Jul 29, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. I do know you....L L D Y, lives in Vancouver, British Columbia. Has a medical degree. Worked for the same company as MoWo for awhile in some type of administrative capacity. Probably because that's what your parents wanted you to do.....and now you're just treading water for the three years you’ve gotta serve on this thread.....just kinda layin’ low til you can get out and get a real job. And if that’s the situation, that’s fine. I won’t tell anyone. But it's my feeling that if this thread is handled in the same fast-food, slick-ass, Persian Bazaar manner with which you seem to handle everything else, then something’s gonna get missed. And I wouldn’t be doing my job if I allowed Wolin and his alter ego, legal analyst, to spend any more time out of prison than absolutely necessary because their detractor had pre-determined the path of least resistance.
Great!
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17400 Jul 29, 2013
Jim_Bakker wrote:
<quoted text>
We also go back quite a ways, Brittle. We went to the academy together, we got our commissions together, we did our tours in southeast asia together. You are doing the right things, Colonial.
Instead of Colonial do you mean Colonel? What academy did the two of you join - the space academy?
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17401 Jul 29, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
Not so impeccable anymore as you have been reported for abuse. Now that is great!

“Serenity Now!”

York Township, OH

#17402 Jul 29, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>Not so impeccable anymore as you have been reported for abuse. Now that is great!
What is this? I'm being charged with a crime? Is that what this is? This is funny.....that's what this is.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17403 Jul 29, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
What is this? I'm being charged with a crime? Is that what this is? This is funny.....that's what this is.
Yet to be determined if it is a crime Mr. Lawyer and you should know that. Did you skip a few classes in law school? Abusive, derogatory comments do come with penalties. You went way over the line and now you are worried about it as well you should be.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17404 Jul 29, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. I do know you....L L D Y, lives in Vancouver, British Columbia. Has a medical degree. Worked for the same company as MoWo for awhile in some type of administrative capacity. Probably because that's what your parents wanted you to do.....and now you're just treading water for the three years you’ve gotta serve on this thread.....just kinda layin’ low til you can get out and get a real job. And if that’s the situation, that’s fine. I won’t tell anyone. But it's my feeling that if this thread is handled in the same fast-food, slick-ass, Persian Bazaar manner with which you seem to handle everything else, then something’s gonna get missed. And I wouldn’t be doing my job if I allowed Wolin and his alter ego, legal analyst, to spend any more time out of prison than absolutely necessary because their detractor had pre-determined the path of least resistance.
Do you have a real job other than committing criminal acts on line as did MoWo?

“Serenity Now!”

York Township, OH

#17405 Jul 30, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>Do you have a real job other than committing criminal acts on line as did MoWo?
Don't you dare lump me in with MoWo just because we wear the same uniform. I don't believe he should've gotten a plea deal but I don't get to make that decision. I represent the sane and lucid posters on this thread, and my clients have a case.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17406 Jul 30, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you dare lump me in with MoWo just because we wear the same uniform. I don't believe he should've gotten a plea deal but I don't get to make that decision. I represent the sane and lucid posters on this thread, and my clients have a case.
Your ineloquence is amazing. Why are you wearing MoWo's clothes? Are you wearing his GPS tracking ankle bracelet too? Are you capable of making decisions? You better have signed agreements from your so-called "sane and lucid posters". Anyway time will tell regarding what happens to you for your vulgarities, abusive comments etc.

“Serenity Now!”

York Township, OH

#17407 Jul 30, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>Your ineloquence is amazing. Why are you wearing MoWo's clothes? Are you wearing his GPS tracking ankle bracelet too? Are you capable of making decisions? You better have signed agreements from your so-called "sane and lucid posters". Anyway time will tell regarding what happens to you for your vulgarities, abusive comments etc.
Take caution in your tone, LLDY. I'm a fair guy, but this heat is making me absolutely crazy. You want to ask me about vulgarities, on the record I tell you I discourage the practice in accordance with the forum's rules. Off the record, I tell you it is an invaluable part of posting, and if it happens to go on without my knowledge, so be it.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17408 Jul 30, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
Take caution in your tone, LLDY. I'm a fair guy, but this heat is making me absolutely crazy. You want to ask me about vulgarities, on the record I tell you I discourage the practice in accordance with the forum's rules. Off the record, I tell you it is an invaluable part of posting, and if it happens to go on without my knowledge, so be it.
All can be traced and directly to you.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17409 Jul 30, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously "making me absolutely crazy" is a very short drive. How can you possibly post something in a public forum as this one that is off the record? Defaming people, making accusations about long deceased parents forcing me to be on here. It has all been reported. Now MoWo, how is that pedophilia going on. Can you still leave your house with your ankle bracelet on and have a job yet?

“Serenity Now!”

York Township, OH

#17410 Jul 30, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously "making me absolutely crazy" is a very short drive. How can you possibly post something in a public forum as this one that is off the record? Defaming people, making accusations about long deceased parents forcing me to be on here. It has all been reported. Now MoWo, how is that pedophilia going on. Can you still leave your house with your ankle bracelet on and have a job yet?
I know what you're going to say - you don't have to. We've had our differences. I said some things I didn't mean; you said some things you didn't mean, but you're happy I stayed on the thread. And if you've gained a certain respect for me over the last three weeks... well, of course, I'm happy about that. But we don't have to make a whole big deal outta that - you like me? I won't make you say it.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17411 Jul 30, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what you're going to say - you don't have to. We've had our differences. I said some things I didn't mean; you said some things you didn't mean, but you're happy I stayed on the thread. And if you've gained a certain respect for me over the last three weeks... well, of course, I'm happy about that. But we don't have to make a whole big deal outta that - you like me? I won't make you say it.
I never say things I don't mean. The "whole big deal" is under way.
Jim_Bakker

Charleston, WV

#17412 Jul 30, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
I was just going to tell you to wear matching socks tomorrow.

“Serenity Now!”

York Township, OH

#17413 Jul 30, 2013
Jim_Bakker wrote:
<quoted text>
I was just going to tell you to wear matching socks tomorrow.
Okay....good tip....
Miggy

Mooresville, NC

#17414 Jul 30, 2013
Brittle and LLYD,

So... when's the wedding?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berkeley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 9 hr DoNotUnderstandMo... 19,576
Father-son duo, 2 Benicians accused in '09 stra... (Mar '10) 13 hr James 15
We'll Find Alien Life in This Lifetime, Scienti... (May '14) 16 hr Sunday 31
Oakland police protesters smash windows, vandal... Sat Thanks Oakland 3
africa23 - _tel od out lo in protest is spy whyte Sat africhaiti 1
Quan's Legacy. (Apr '14) Fri OMF 87
Thursday Must Reads: OPD Says It Didn't Know Ab... Fri WTF? 2

High Wind Watch for Alameda County was issued at December 28 at 1:55PM PST

Berkeley News Video

Berkeley Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Berkeley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Berkeley News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Berkeley

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:03 pm PST

Bleacher Report 6:03PM
Insider Buzz: Top 5 Coaches on 49ers Short List to Replace Jim Harbaugh
Bleacher Report 7:32 PM
49ers End Season on High Note
Bleacher Report 7:56 PM
Full Game Grades for Broncos vs. Raiders
Bleacher Report 9:32 PM
San Francisco 49ers: Jim Harbaugh Leaves with a Win, but the Future Is Uncertain
Bleacher Report11:36 PM
Broncos Defense Shines in Week 17 Win over Raiders