Doctor heads to court after online se...

Doctor heads to court after online sex sting

There are 17476 comments on the Contra Costa Times story from Oct 13, 2006, titled Doctor heads to court after online sex sting. In it, Contra Costa Times reports that:

A prominent Piedmont doctor is scheduled to appear in court Nov. 2 to answer to felony charges stemming from his arrest in late August in Petaluma in a sting operation involving online sex crimes with children.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Contra Costa Times.

“Serenity Now!”

Since: May 07

York Township, OH

#17311 Jul 17, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>A lot of doctors are jerks and like you, have an inflated ego. You and MoWo are a lot alike.
Aren't you also a doctor?

“Serenity Now!”

York Township, OH

#17312 Jul 17, 2013
I'm just posting again so I can have the 16,000th post.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17313 Jul 17, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
I'm just posting again so I can have the 16,000th post.
Add immature to your list of jerk characteristics. Now your previous post. I have a Ph.D. in medically-related subjects hence would see patients at times and run clinical labs. Happy now jerk.

“Serenity Now!”

York Township, OH

#17314 Jul 17, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>Add immature to your list of jerk characteristics. Now your previous post. I have a Ph.D. in medically-related subjects hence would see patients at times and run clinical labs. Happy now jerk.
Missy, we live in a world that has posts, and those posts have to be written by people with wit. Who's gonna do it? You?(You, A Jewish Perspective?) I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for PSYCHO, and you curse MoWo. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That MoWo’s case, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me writing that post, you need me writing that post. We use words like doctor, pedophile, predator. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a woman who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very comedy that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said ‘thank you’, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a sense of humor and write a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to!
A Jewish Perspective

San Francisco, CA

#17315 Jul 17, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>MoWo is not a doctor.
He is a medical doctor and a doctor of knowledge and wisdom. You are a purveyor of hatred and ignorance.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17316 Jul 17, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
Missy, we live in a world that has posts, and those posts have to be written by people with wit. Who's gonna do it? You?(You, A Jewish Perspective?) I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for PSYCHO, and you curse MoWo. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That MoWo’s case, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me writing that post, you need me writing that post. We use words like doctor, pedophile, predator. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a woman who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very comedy that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said ‘thank you’, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a sense of humor and write a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to!
Say whatever you want; however I would have taught you, supported you by being the Sr. VP or Ceo of companies creating diagnostic tests running some huge clinic labs. At times 48 hours straight. I could write scripts and pharmacies would fill just like you. I don't find you amusing. Just a jerk like MoWo.
DrDino

Burlington, WV

#17317 Jul 17, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
I WANT to KNOW. Did you ORDER a Comedy Code Red? DID YOU?

“Serenity Now!”

York Township, OH

#17318 Jul 17, 2013
DrDino wrote:
<quoted text>
You're @#$%&*-+ right I did!

“Serenity Now!”

York Township, OH

#17319 Jul 17, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>Say whatever you want; however I would have taught you, supported you by being the Sr. VP or Ceo of companies creating diagnostic tests running some huge clinic labs. At times 48 hours straight. I could write scripts and pharmacies would fill just like you. I don't find you amusing. Just a jerk like MoWo.
You want to investigate me, roll the dice and take your chances. I type posts 300 yards away from 4,000 trolls who are trained to harass me. So don't think you can come on here, flash a PhD, and make me nervous.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17320 Jul 17, 2013
DrDino wrote:
<quoted text>
More likely a Code Red - Can someone ORDER a Code Red to get my head out of my chauvanistic, egotistical jerk rear end?
DrDino

Burlington, WV

#17321 Jul 18, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not going anywhere, Colonel. You have the right to remain silent.

“Serenity Now!”

York Township, OH

#17322 Jul 18, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>More likely a Code Red - Can someone ORDER a Code Red to get my head out of my chauvanistic, egotistical jerk rear end?
Alright. I have an obligation to tell you that if you accuse Wolin or A Jewish Perspective of any crime without proper evidence then you're going to be subject to a medical license board review for professional misconduct and that is something that's going to be stapled to every job application you ever fill out. PSYCHO's not going to hold up, LLDY. He's a crazy man. I'm not telling you this to intimidate you, I'm being your lawyer here.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17323 Jul 18, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
Alright. I have an obligation to tell you that if you accuse Wolin or A Jewish Perspective of any crime without proper evidence then you're going to be subject to a medical license board review for professional misconduct and that is something that's going to be stapled to every job application you ever fill out. PSYCHO's not going to hold up, LLDY. He's a crazy man. I'm not telling you this to intimidate you, I'm being your lawyer here.
Wow! Doctor, Lawyer - when does the Indian Chief show up? I can handle myself. There is a lot of evidence for MoWo. Jail and no medical license gone. I think Jewish Perspective is more out there than Psycho; however just my opinion. You have no obligation to me.

“Serenity Now!”

York Township, OH

#17324 Jul 18, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>Wow! Doctor, Lawyer - when does the Indian Chief show up? I can handle myself. There is a lot of evidence for MoWo. Jail and no medical license gone. I think Jewish Perspective is more out there than Psycho; however just my opinion. You have no obligation to me.
You got bullied into this thread, LLDY. Bullied by Treadhead, Miggy, Carnac the Magnficient. Hell, I practically dared you.

You got bullied into this tread by the memory of a disgraced doctor.
Carnac The Magnificent

Norfolk, VA

#17325 Jul 18, 2013
Going back to the pertinent subject matter of this forum, yesterday was the third anniversary of Maurice Wolin's acceptance of the revocation of his medical license.

The link to the document is:
http://www2.mbc.ca.gov/LicenseLookupSystem/Ph...

The document I refer to starts in page 2, and MoWo's signature is on page 5 (note that internal page numbers are different.)

In fact, we know little about MoWo's activities since he spoke to a reporter just after his felony conviction. We know he seems to have moved back to live with his ex-wife (there is a public record of his divorce, and I found nothing retracting it or a re-marriage). We know he remains a registered sex offender but has not updated his picture as seems to be required on an annual basis. We also heard of a credible lady who stated he dated her for a while before she learned of the whole creepiness that is MoWo.

If anyone has any real information, please share. Thank you.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17326 Jul 18, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
You got bullied into this thread, LLDY. Bullied by Treadhead, Miggy, Carnac the Magnficient. Hell, I practically dared you.
You got bullied into this tread by the memory of a disgraced doctor.
I believe it is called a thread or is it also a tread?! That would be you were bullied. Speak English much. Francais or Italiano are fine with me. Oh, I hurt you feelings. I don't think I was bullied; however I can sure annoy you, jerk. What did you dare me to do? Oh join a tread - isn't that word associated with stairs or a treadmill (gym). I go to the gym regularly and use stairs. Is this remotely connected to MoWo?

“Serenity Now!”

York Township, OH

#17327 Jul 18, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>I believe it is called a thread or is it also a tread?! That would be you were bullied. Speak English much. Francais or Italiano are fine with me. Oh, I hurt you feelings. I don't think I was bullied; however I can sure annoy you, jerk. What did you dare me to do? Oh join a tread - isn't that word associated with stairs or a treadmill (gym). I go to the gym regularly and use stairs. Is this remotely connected to MoWo?
LLDY, it was a setback. But we fix it and move on to MoWo.

“Serenity Now!”

York Township, OH

#17328 Jul 18, 2013
Carnac The Magnificent wrote:
Going back to the pertinent subject matter of this forum, yesterday was the third anniversary of Maurice Wolin's acceptance of the revocation of his medical license.
The link to the document is:
http://www2.mbc.ca.gov/LicenseLookupSystem/Ph...
The document I refer to starts in page 2, and MoWo's signature is on page 5 (note that internal page numbers are different.)
In fact, we know little about MoWo's activities since he spoke to a reporter just after his felony conviction. We know he seems to have moved back to live with his ex-wife (there is a public record of his divorce, and I found nothing retracting it or a re-marriage). We know he remains a registered sex offender but has not updated his picture as seems to be required on an annual basis. We also heard of a credible lady who stated he dated her for a while before she learned of the whole creepiness that is MoWo.
If anyone has any real information, please share. Thank you.
Sorry, the thread got really boring and I found it amusing to toy with LLDY.

This is interesting though.....I hadn't ever seen this document until now. MoWo really has a terrible signature.
DrDino

Burlington, WV

#17329 Jul 18, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
A Few Good 32B’s: The “TRIAL” of Maurice Wolin

Wolin:(to prosecutor) You snotty little bastard.

Prosecutor: I’d like an answer to the question, Mr. Wolin, DID You go to Petaluma to meet a 13yr old girl?

Wolin:(silence)

Judge: The Court will wait for an answer, Mr. Wolin.

Wolin: I was curious. As a medical professional, I just wanted to examine her.

Prosecutor:(raising voice) YOU really went to Petaluma to KISS those 32Bs, didn’t YOU, Mr. Wolin? I want to KNOW, MR. WOLIN, DID YOU GO to Petaluma to KISS those 32Bs?

Judge:(to Wolin) You don’t have to answer that question.

Wolin:(to prosecutor)(getting angry) I’ll answer the question. YOU WANT ANSWERS?

Prosecutor:(emphatically) I think I’m ENTITLED to ANSWERS.

Wolin: YOU WANT ANSWERS?

Prosecutor:(loudly) I WANT THE TRUTH.

Wolin:(shouting) YOU CAN’T HANDLE THE TRUTH. Son, we live in world of medical advances, and those advances have to be guarded by professionals with medical training. Who’s going to do it? YOU, son? Or You in the JURY? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for innocent young girls, and you curse the medical profession. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know, that while tragic that some medical professionals molest young girls, these professionals also probably save lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don’t want the TRUTH because deep down in places you don’t talk about at parties, YOU WANT ME working on those medical advances, YOU NEED ME working on those advances. We use words like areolas, nipples, firmness, and suppleness for young girls’ breasts. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent researching breasts.. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time, nor the inclination, to explain myself to a man or woman who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very medical advances that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide them. I would rather you just said,‘Thank you’. And went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you go into medicine, and save a patient. Either way, I DON’T GIVE A DAMN WHAT YOU THINK YOU’RE ENTITLED TO.

Prosecutor:(very loudly) DID YOU GO TO PETALUMA TO KISS THOSE 32B’s.

Wolin: I DID MY JOB.

Prosecutor:(very very loudly) DID YOU GO TO PETALUMA TO KISS THOSE 32B’s.

Wolin:(very very loudly) YOU GOD DAMN RIGHT I WENT TO PETALUMA TO KISS THOSE 32B’s.

(silence in the court room)

Wolin: What the hell is this? I’m going back to San Francisco.

Court: You’re not going anywhere, Mr. Wolin.

Wolin:(jumping toward prosecutor) YOU F**KED WITH THE WRONG MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL.

(wolin is handcuffed)

Wolin: YOU F**KING PEOPLE. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO EXAMINE A PATIENT. ALL YOU DID WAS WEAKEN THE MEDICAL PROFESSION TODAY. MR. PROSECUTOR, SWEET DREAMS, SON.

Prosecutor: DON’T CALL ME SON. I am a lawyer and prosecutor for the Superior Court of Sonoma County, operating under jurisdiction granted by the State of California. The witness is excused.

(court personnel remove Wolin from the courtroom to a holding cell)
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17330 Jul 18, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, the thread got really boring and I found it amusing to toy with LLDY.
This is interesting though.....I hadn't ever seen this document until now. MoWo really has a terrible signature.
BS much? I beat you everytime. Now you are trying to make up with Carnac who you insulted. You are not having a good run with your lack of social skills. MoWo'signature varied depending on the situation. I thought you would know MDs or lawyers usually scrawl something unintelligible so the signature is difficult forge. I suppose you used yours learned in grade 3.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berkeley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Girl who came to U.S. illegally can't get loans (May '10) 2 hr ILLEGAL A-HOLE 3,257
News Al Gore: "I Could Become Catholic Because of Th... (May '15) 3 hr Julios lottery ti... 52
News UC Berkeley calls off Ann Coulter talk for secu... 5 hr American 4
News UC Berkeley students threaten to sue over Ann C... Sun bottlecap 2
News Battle for Berkeley: Will Ann Coulter spark ano... Sun Nancy 2
News Tax Day demonstrators in US take on Trump, his ... Apr 18 Guest 4
New Executive Order Presidential Candidates mus... Apr 17 Boner Champ 3

Berkeley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Berkeley Mortgages