Doctor heads to court after online sex sting

Full story: Contra Costa Times

A prominent Piedmont doctor is scheduled to appear in court Nov. 2 to answer to felony charges stemming from his arrest in late August in Petaluma in a sting operation involving online sex crimes with children.

Comments (Page 797)

Showing posts 15,921 - 15,940 of16,822
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
constitutional advocate

Brunswick, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
An interesting thing about LLDY.....when someone makes an innocent comment, she completely misinterprets it and blows it.out of proportion. But if someone completely lays into her, she barely makes any mention of it or ignores it altogether. Examples of this can be found in the last handful of posts.
That said....what say you LLDY about the judge's assertion that you are the drunk in the bar? I can't believe you let that one go.
Thank you, Brittle Fingers, for keeping the focus on LLDY.
Miggy

Monroe, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Thank you constitutional advocate for keeping the focus on Brittle Fingers keeping the focus on LLDY.
Retired Judge

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

It is true VA Courts take a hard line on crimes against children. Today a VA Court sentenced Douglas Lee Payne to 25 years for trying to coax 2 children to send nude pictures over the Internet. Payne never tried to meet the children. However, that was the federal court in Alexandria.
Brittle Fingers

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Retired Judge wrote:
It is true VA Courts take a hard line on crimes against children. Today a VA Court sentenced Douglas Lee Payne to 25 years for trying to coax 2 children to send nude pictures over the Internet. Payne never tried to meet the children. However, that was the federal court in Alexandria.
Thank you, Retired Judge, for keeping the focus on some random case that none of us had even heard of.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, Retired Judge, for keeping the focus on some random case that none of us had even heard of.
Why should he/she not post? We are not an us. I find Retired Judge much more intelligent and interesting than the garbage you spew.
Retired Judge

Orange, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
Not just a random case, since it involves chatting up minors in order to sexually exploit them. In case you're interested, here's a link to the FBI's new release:

http://www.fbi.gov/washingtondc/press-release...

I brought it up since it happened just yesterday and underscores Carnac's point that VA courts are far tougher than CA courts for these types of offenses, even though this was a federal district court. 25 years is a long, long time in a federal pen - no parole, no conjugal visits and only 15% sentence reduction for good behavior. He will do 21 years.
Carnac The Magnificent

Suffolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Retired Judge wrote:
<quoted text>
Not just a random case, since it involves chatting up minors in order to sexually exploit them. In case you're interested, here's a link to the FBI's new release:
http://www.fbi.gov/washingtondc/press-release...
I brought it up since it happened just yesterday and underscores Carnac's point that VA courts are far tougher than CA courts for these types of offenses, even though this was a federal district court. 25 years is a long, long time in a federal pen - no parole, no conjugal visits and only 15% sentence reduction for good behavior. He will do 21 years.
Thank you, Judge.

Brittle, I was indirectly pointing out that MoWo got a very weak sentence, which was sometimes called the Riverside Special.

The only meaningful penalty to MoWo was the self-inflicted loss of reputation and license to practice medicine.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Carnac The Magnificent wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, Judge.
Brittle, I was indirectly pointing out that MoWo got a very weak sentence, which was sometimes called the Riverside Special.
The only meaningful penalty to MoWo was the self-inflicted loss of reputation and license to practice medicine.
Don't you appreciate loss of his gifted wife, unsupervised visits with his children, mega bucks on a lawyer for a case that was lost before it even began. Not the lawyer's fault as she knew it so entered a plea bargain. Where do you come up with this stuff? Where are your values. He lost his family, deserved to lose his medical license. Why are you pointing indirectly? Define Riverside Special. If you point, do it directly. Take your meds.
A Jewish Perspective

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you appreciate loss of his gifted wife, unsupervised visits with his children..........He lost his family.....
No, he did not lose his family. They are together. They are a loving family blessed by God.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

A Jewish Perspective wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he did not lose his family. They are together. They are a loving family blessed by God.
MoWo is a convicted felon and RSO for the rest of his life. God would not bless that.

“Serenity Now!”

Since: May 07

York Township, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Are you a friend of MoWo's? Do you know him personally?
A Jewish Perspective

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>MoWo is a convicted felon and RSO for the rest of his life. God would not bless that.
God sees that his conviction is unjust.
Miggy

Monroe, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

My latest scam bait should be ready in a week or so.

In the meantime, here's an intermission:

Top Ten Greatest Game Show Flops of All Time.

http://www.landowonder.com/top-ten.html
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

<quoted text>
God sees that his conviction is unjust.
Then God must be on the side of very many pedophiles as MoWo certainly is one.
skeptic

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

I went to a tea party once. A rat invited me and introduced me to a narc. Ever since then I'm not 100% convinced just because someone smokes pot. They can do that. Lie. Do drugs. Have sex. Fight. Be as sinful as Hell and still be narcs. So I have to wait for the parler to open.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a friend of MoWo's? Do you know him personally?
He thinks he knows God personally. That would not be MoWo!

“Serenity Now!”

Since: May 07

York Township, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>He thinks he knows God personally. That would not be MoWo!
Yes, A Jewish Perspective does seem to be speaking for God.

Be careful, A Jewish Perspective. That's a really slippery slope you're on there.
PSYCHO

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Carnac The Magnificent wrote:
For example, LLDY is a PhD who lives in Canada and at one time worked with Maurice Wolin. She claims (and we believe this) that MoWo acted creepy in several ways.
Lately however, LLDY reads every post as personal attack directed specifically against her, even if no one else could ever possibly read it that way. She has obviously been off her medication for some time now. Or she has been drinking from the glass we used for PSYCHO, our e-village idiot. LLDY has inexplicably accused each and every regular contributor to this forum of being Wolin.
So there levels, in descending order, are (1) well-adjusted,(2) reasonably grounded,(3) a little off,(4) the deep end,(5) off the reservation, and then much father afield,(6) LLDY -- who is probably going to have an industrial strength conniption when she reads this.
I would not mind her posts except that her blathering diverts away from the purpose of this forum.
STFU!!!! you are worse than ME!!! I am just your easy target and a college graduate. BTW A registered sex offender lived across the street from me. Now he is dead!
PSYCHO

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

you are all worse than me
fighting amongst yourselves
and doing all these things to me all the JUDGED
"PSYCHO, our e-village idiot." I am just your easy target for your fun!!!
PSYCHO

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you appreciate loss of his gifted wife, unsupervised visits with his children, mega bucks on a lawyer for a case that was lost before it even began. Not the lawyer's fault as she knew it so entered a plea bargain. Where do you come up with this stuff? Where are your values. He lost his family, deserved to lose his medical license. Why are you pointing indirectly? Define Riverside Special. If you point, do it directly. Take your meds.
have you checked megan's law lately?
we only have one article to go by after sentencing
that's all we know
but unless someone knows something CURRENT, then please all don't complaine about me

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 15,921 - 15,940 of16,822
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Berkeley Discussions

Search the Berkeley Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 33 min Cutter up 2,224
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 49 min Sins of the Father 4,853
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 52 min Chet Booswahnicki 18,495
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 1 hr RiccardoFire 7,816
Elliot Rodgers Viral Superstar 3 hr how 15
repeated tire damage 6 hr mike p 1
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 7 hr Oldies news stand 200,214
•••
•••

Berkeley News Video

•••
Berkeley Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Berkeley Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••