Doctor heads to court after online se...

Doctor heads to court after online sex sting

There are 17031 comments on the Contra Costa Times story from Oct 13, 2006, titled Doctor heads to court after online sex sting. In it, Contra Costa Times reports that:

A prominent Piedmont doctor is scheduled to appear in court Nov. 2 to answer to felony charges stemming from his arrest in late August in Petaluma in a sting operation involving online sex crimes with children.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Contra Costa Times.

“Serenity Now!”

Since: May 07

York Township, OH

#17092 May 22, 2013
A Jewish Perspective wrote:
<quoted text>
He is not The Great Doctor Wolin. Doctor Wolin is a righteous man who abides in the Lord. Doctor Wolin would never willfully deceive anyone.
Didn't he willfully deceive willowfilipino when he told her he was 29 years old?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17093 May 22, 2013
<quoted text>
He is not The Great Doctor Wolin. Doctor Wolin is a righteous man who abides in the Lord. Doctor Wolin would never willfully deceive anyone.
No Mr. Wolin would only go out to have sex with a 13 year child and think that was fine. He payed the price. LLDY
DrTruth

Mitchell, SD

#17094 May 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Of course, Brittle Fingers is not The Great Scumbag Mr. Maurice Wolin. The Great Scumbag Mr. Maurice Wolin is a douchebaggetry douchebag who abides in the Lust of thirteen year old girls. Mr. Wolin would never hesitate to pursue underage girls.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17095 May 22, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
Hey A Jewish Perspective,
Did you know that Wolin himself posted on this thread dozens (if not hundreds) of times? He used the name 'legal analyst'. He promised closing remarks but has yet to deliver on that promise. Since MoWo is your friend, maybe you could coax him to get back on here....?
You're nice.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17096 May 23, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't he willfully deceive willowfilipino when he told her he was 29 years old?
MoWo deceived very many people and it came back to haunt him. I enjoy his demise. No I was nothing but a colleague and a lot of us laughed at him. There was something very twisted about MoWo.

“Serenity Now!”

York Township, OH

#17097 May 23, 2013
A Jewish Perspective,

I am calling you out. You have been ignoring my comments that have been directed at you. Are you scared? The jig is up, MoWo.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17098 May 23, 2013
<quoted text>
I do have a son. SOB Wolin has 2 daughters and unless his extramarital dating worked out those are the only children of his I know of.

I don't give a rat's ass who you are; however I do think you are MoWo. He should rot in hell as he is a pedophile, arrogant, stupid, blew away his life by his actions and I am loving it.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17099 May 24, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
A Jewish Perspective,
I am calling you out. You have been ignoring my comments that have been directed at you. Are you scared? The jig is up, MoWo.
The jig is up because you are MoWo. Same arrogance, non-stop BS, rudeness, sense of superiority and a lot of time on your hands. A stupid profile picture. I ignore your comments as they are crap.
Roast

Anonymous Proxy

#17100 May 24, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>I have a son idiot.
That must be hereditary.

“Serenity Now!”

York Township, OH

#17101 May 24, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>The jig is up because you are MoWo. Same arrogance, non-stop BS, rudeness, sense of superiority and a lot of time on your hands. A stupid profile picture. I ignore your comments as they are crap.
You are MoWo. Just admit it already.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17102 May 24, 2013
Roast wrote:
<quoted text>
That must be hereditary.
No he died from leukemia but you can try to harass me if you wish.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17105 May 25, 2013
Roast wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the bottome line, to catch a predator, perverted justice, von erck, entrapment. Bob, did you help with this because it is exactly what youve been saying.
Learn how to spell, grammar and manners. Something MoWo never accomplished either. LLDY
A Jewish Perspective

United States

#17106 May 25, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
A Jewish Perspective,
I am sickened by your apparent assertion that I am The Great Doctor Wolin. The Great Doctor Wolin is a righteous man who would never willfully deceive anyone.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DrTruth

Mitchell, SD

#17107 May 25, 2013
<quoted text>
I am sickened by your apparent assertion that I am The Great Doctor Wolin. The Great Doctor Wolin is a righteous man who would never willfully deceive anyone.
I am sickened by your apparent embrace of The Great Scumbag Mr. Maurice Wolin. The Great Scumbag Mr. Wolin is a salacious douchebag who would never hesitate to pursue underage girls.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Serenity Now!”

York Township, OH

#17108 May 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Why would you be "sickened" by the assertion if you think Wolin is such a great guy? Shouldn't you be honored to be confused with him?

And yes, he did willfully deceive when he told willow he was 29 years old. What is your opinion on that?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
A Jewish Perspective

San Jose, CA

#17109 May 25, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you be "sickened" by the assertion if you think Wolin is such a great guy? Shouldn't you be honored to be confused with him?
And yes, he did willfully deceive when he told willow he was 29 years old. What is your opinion on that?
I am sickened that you would think that The Great Doctor Wolin would present himself as another person on an internet forum.

The Great Doctor Wolin did not willfully deceive anyone during the sting operation. He was targeted by dark anti-semitic forces intent on destroying him.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DrTruth

Mitchell, SD

#17110 May 25, 2013
<quoted text>
I am sickened that you would think that The Great Doctor Wolin would present himself as another person on an internet forum.
The Great Doctor Wolin did not willfully deceive anyone during the sting operation. He was targeted by dark anti-semitic forces intent on destroying him.
I am horribly sickened that you would think that The Great Scumbag Mr. Maurice Wolin would even consider presenting himself under any circumstances on any internet forum.

The Great Scumbag Mr. Wolin did willfully, wantonly, and maliciously deceive his wife and children before, during, and after the sting operation. He targeted dark and white underage girls with the intent of destroying their innocence.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17111 May 26, 2013
Roast wrote:
<quoted text>
That must be hereditary.
You stagnant piece of defecation he was and will always be my son. Now if you want to be intimate with MoWo I believe he would agree. I hope he is into starvation and bondage just like that other sicko in CA.

“Serenity Now!”

York Township, OH

#17112 May 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Did the dark anti-semitic forces manipulate Wolin's keyboard to type "I will kiss them" to the 13-year-old decoy in reference to her breasts? Because as far as I know, MoWo never presented such a defense in court.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17113 May 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Wolin could barely present himself at work, well he would have liked to present himself bare at work in which case there would have been a line up at washrooms to vomit. He is capable of deception. He did it all the time. He should be locked up and the key thrown away. He's an animal. As are you. LLDY

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berkeley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 23 min Julia 20,063
2015 Oakland Murders 1 hr OMF 20
News Trust in Richmond Police Strained by the Shooti... Fri Earl smith 1
Skype or Facetime sex any ladies? (Nov '13) Fri Michael 8
News Giant purple sea slugs slime San Francisco Bay ... Thu Spotted Girl 16
News Race and Beyond: Let's Talk About Race and Poverty (Oct '12) Wed Human 44
Harold W. Castle Jul 1 Harold Castle 1
More from around the web

Berkeley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Berkeley Mortgages