Doctor heads to court after online sex sting

A prominent Piedmont doctor is scheduled to appear in court Nov. 2 to answer to felony charges stemming from his arrest in late August in Petaluma in a sting operation involving online sex crimes with children. Full Story

“Serenity Now!”

Since: May 07

York Township, OH

#16917 Apr 9, 2013
A Jewish Perspective wrote:
<quoted text>
How dare you belittle the accomplishments of The Great Doctor Wolin! The Great Doctor Wolin will not be mocked. God will not be mocked. The Jewish people will not be slandered.
LONG LIVE THE GREAT DOCTOR WOLIN!!!!!!!!!!
I'm glad you came to this thread. Even though you seem like a troll, at least you've provided some laughs.

*singing*
If MoWo wasn't a rich man
ya ha deedle deedle bubba bubba deedle deedle dum
He would've pled out right away
Instead of dragging it out

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#16918 Apr 9, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL....sorry, I never made it past "because he was close to being awarded a Nobel Prize" without laughing uncontrollably.
Oh, it is MoWo. That medical genius would likely have put soup in his briefcase. Well I didn't take the briefcase with me if I was going to the cafeteria to purchase lunch. All of us sat there sneaking peeks at each other and trying to control laughter. That guy is incomprehensible. Tall Dreamy Doc!! Try Tall Dreamy Psychopath.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
A Jewish Perspective

United States

#16919 Apr 9, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text> Fifthly,there are the laws of women also. I don't give a rodent's rear what you think; however MoWo, RSO doesn't think either. Have another drink.
Again, I demand that your refer to him as The Great Doctor Wolin. Your disrespect is most appalling.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#16920 Apr 9, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad you came to this thread. Even though you seem like a troll, at least you've provided some laughs.
*singing*
If MoWo wasn't a rich man
ya ha deedle deedle bubba bubba deedle deedle dum
He would've pled out right away
Instead of dragging it out
Yentl. Your post is amazing. Well done. LLDY

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Serenity Now!”

York Township, OH

#16921 Apr 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Again, I demand that your refer to him as The Great Doctor Wolin. Your disrespect is most appalling.
Oi vey.....Mr. Wolin needs more than a shtickle of humility.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#16922 Apr 10, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
Oi vey.....Mr. Wolin needs more than a shtickle of humility.
Agreed. I don't speak yiddish; however I think the translation is oh my gosh, Mr. Wolin needs a lot more of humility.
LLDY
A Jewish Perspective

Palo Alto, CA

#16923 Apr 11, 2013
I am most appalled by the insensitive references that you two internet hooligans are making to the Jewish people and the Jewish faith. Apologize now and apologize to the Great Doctor Wolin. Prudent ethical judgement demands that you apologize. I am also troubled by your assertion that The Great Doctor Wolin "needs a lot more humility". He is a humble and modest man who is able to maintain his modesty in the face of his brilliant achievement in the medical field.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#16924 Apr 11, 2013
I am most appalled by the insensitive references that you two internet hooligans are making to the Jewish people and the Jewish faith. Apologize now and apologize to the Great Doctor Wolin. Prudent ethical judgement demands that you apologize. I am also troubled by your assertion that The Great Doctor Wolin "needs a lot more humility". He is a humble and modest man who is able to maintain his modesty in the face of his brilliant achievement in the medical field.
Well MoWo certainly is more humble now after being caught chatting with a 13 year old and looking forward to being intimate with her by international TV. He was great at stealing food and that was about it. It is nothing about faith, it is about the guy is a nut.

“Serenity Now!”

York Township, OH

#16925 Apr 11, 2013
You know, maybe you're right. I never thought about it that way before. Now I really feel like a schlemiel.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#16926 Apr 11, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, maybe you're right. I never thought about it that way before. Now I really feel like a schlemiel.
Well I had to look that one up; however my anglo guess was smuck. I think we are getting internet spankings which is a novel experience for me. I bet MoWo would liked to have given the 13 year old a spanking. LLDY

“Serenity Now!”

York Township, OH

#16927 Apr 12, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>Well I had to look that one up; however my anglo guess was smuck. I think we are getting internet spankings which is a novel experience for me. I bet MoWo would liked to have given the 13 year old a spanking. LLDY
LOL, yeah, I'm basically just taking Jewish terms that I've heard, mainly from Seinfeld.....the last one was from Independence Day though.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#16928 Apr 12, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, yeah, I'm basically just taking Jewish terms that I've heard, mainly from Seinfeld.....the last one was from Independence Day though.
Well we are doing OK I suppose. I am the blonde version of Elaine (Seinfeld). I'm afraid of the Jewish Perspective person and I do have Jewish friends. I don't care about ethnicity, race etc..just be a decent person and don't prey on kids. I didn't know MoWo was Jewish before coming on this site. I worked with him for years. It wasn't a subject for discussion nor mattered. LLDY

“Serenity Now!”

York Township, OH

#16929 Apr 12, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>Well we are doing OK I suppose. I am the blonde version of Elaine (Seinfeld). I'm afraid of the Jewish Perspective person and I do have Jewish friends. I don't care about ethnicity, race etc..just be a decent person and don't prey on kids. I didn't know MoWo was Jewish before coming on this site. I worked with him for years. It wasn't a subject for discussion nor mattered. LLDY
That's a good point; I never knew Wolin was Jewish either until I learned of it on this thread.
daily wolin in 2016

Bayville, NJ

#16930 Apr 14, 2013
A good doctor , of course, like Alex Baldwin said in "Malice" if you are looking for God, he is in operating room 2 and he doesnt like to be second guessed, you say I got a God complex , I am God
PSYCHO

San Jose, CA

#16931 Apr 14, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know why you can't come. Need a 13 year old in front of you.
you people are wrong assholes who lie
go out in public in general, malls, other places, you can not tell the age of a 13 year old, kids are too small...
I dont go after 13 year olds. My friends daughter is almost 13 I think and we dont do anything illegal or innapropriate...
you are wrong and a jerk
and you people mark these SPAM CLUELESS AND NUTS just for fun
you are so wrong
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#16932 Apr 14, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a good point; I never knew Wolin was Jewish either until I learned of it on this thread.
Well we have MoWo's various personae going now. Well done.
A Jewish Perspective

San Francisco, CA

#16933 Apr 15, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>Well we have MoWo's various personae going now. Well done.
I demand that you clarify this statement. What do you mean by that? And again, I demand that you apologize to The Great Doctor Wolin and only refer to him as "The Great Doctor Wolin" and not as "MoWo".

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Carnac The Magnificent

Greenville, SC

#16934 Apr 15, 2013
Maurice Jay Wolin, former physician, now convicted felon, registered sex offender, and worst boogie man who steals into people's houses when adults are supposed to be away so as to meet and interact sexually with 13-year old girls.

MoWo has gone from doctor to gangster of love to space cowboy to lower-than-pond-scum. This fall was due to his own willful, wanton, criminal actions.

Scum.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#16935 Apr 16, 2013
Carnac The Magnificent wrote:
Maurice Jay Wolin, former physician, now convicted felon, registered sex offender, and worst boogie man who steals into people's houses when adults are supposed to be away so as to meet and interact sexually with 13-year old girls.
MoWo has gone from doctor to gangster of love to space cowboy to lower-than-pond-scum. This fall was due to his own willful, wanton, criminal actions.
Scum.
I would take the pond scum before MoWo.
A Jewish Perspective

San Francisco, CA

#16936 Apr 16, 2013
Carnac The Magnificent wrote:
Scum.
Your mindless slandering of The Great Doctor Wolin is intolerable. He is not "scum". He is a brilliant man. He is a shinning beacon of life and hope that rescued many from the clutches of death. His fall was due to his being targeted by the dark anti-semitic forces that plague or society. God frowns upon your hatred of this great man.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berkeley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
West Contra Costa sewer director refuses to res... (Nov '13) 8 hr Algertha 5
Arm chipping 10 hr Curious 2
Race and Beyond: Let's Talk About Race and Poverty (Oct '12) 12 hr Human at Earth 37
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 13 hr Fred 19,408
marshaw lynch to raiders? 22 hr Flatulence Fred 3
Quan's Legacy. (Apr '14) 23 hr OMF 74
Sen. Boxer endorses Schaaf in Oakland mayoral race 23 hr OMF 1

Berkeley News Video

Berkeley Dating
Find my Match

Berkeley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Berkeley News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Berkeley

Personal Finance