Doctor heads to court after online sex sting

Full story: Contra Costa Times

A prominent Piedmont doctor is scheduled to appear in court Nov. 2 to answer to felony charges stemming from his arrest in late August in Petaluma in a sting operation involving online sex crimes with children.
Comments
15,581 - 15,600 of 16,900 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago

“Serenity Now!”

Since: May 07

York Township, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

How about this one?
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Brittle Fingers wrote:
How about this one?
Oh come on. I need you to defend me against PSYCHO/MoWo although presently I am doing OK. Not many knife wounds; however lots of laughs. LLDY

“Serenity Now!”

York Township, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>Oh come on. I need you to defend me against PSYCHO/MoWo although presently I am doing OK. Not many knife wounds; however lots of laughs. LLDY
I guess PSYCHO will always come back to post. His M.O. is to post back-to-back-to-back-to-back, then disappear for a couple weeks, and then resurface again. I guess we'll see him in a couple weeks.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess PSYCHO will always come back to post. His M.O. is to post back-to-back-to-back-to-back, then disappear for a couple weeks, and then resurface again. I guess we'll see him in a couple weeks.
Yes, modus operandi. LLDY
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
Or he will show up with a different alias. So is MO is likely MoWo. LLDY
Probe

Yogyakarta, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Brittle, you're being a little unfair to PSYCHO.

LLDY considers the last post hers by right.

MoWo really must have done a number on her.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Probe wrote:
Welcome back PSYCHO!
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Probe wrote:
How do you know I am a female or a male? MoWo my have been gender neutral but who cares? I don't. Each to their own. LLDY
Probe

Yogyakarta, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>How do you know I am a female or a male? MoWo my have been gender neutral but who cares? I don't. Each to their own. LLDY
I referred to you as "it" once, and you took offence. From now on, I will try to remember to use the term "shemale."
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Probe wrote:
<quoted text>
I referred to you as "it" once, and you took offence. From now on, I will try to remember to use the term "shemale."
That would be shehe or fe/male terms if MoWo had a brain. Try to think.
Bill Williams

Sanford, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

It's obvious what should have happened
to the sex pervert Dr Wolin:
He should have had his penis, scrotum, and
nuts cut off and sewn up in his mouth.
Now that would have been true justice.
Choke on his own genitalia.
That would have been my ruling.
Or....second choice:
Put a .44 magnum up to his temple and
shoot through to the other side.
Video it and say this is what happens
to anyone who tries to lure anyone 12-17 for
sex.
Now THAT'S what I would call a REAL deterrent.
Dontcha think?
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Bill Williams wrote:
It's obvious what should have happened
to the sex pervert Dr Wolin:
He should have had his penis, scrotum, and
nuts cut off and sewn up in his mouth.
Now that would have been true justice.
Choke on his own genitalia.
That would have been my ruling.
Or....second choice:
sex.
Dontcha think?
Third choice. Send him to a state penitentiary and let him becomes some guys' girlfriend.
A Jewish Perspective

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Hello gentiles. I am A Jewish Perspective. I wish to offer a Jewish perspective on the disturbing case of the persecution of the great doctor Maurice Wolin at the hands of our corrupt law enforcement and legal systems. I believe that the great doctor Wolin is a victim of the dark anti-Semitic forces that plague our society. He was targeted because he was close to being awarded a Nobel Prize for his work in cancer research and the dark anti-Semitic forces in our society resent the great success that the American Jewish people have had in the medical field. I feel that many individuals posting on this thread are part of the dark anti-Semitic conspiracy that attacked the great doctor Wolin. May almighty God judge them and punish them.
A Jewish Perspective

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Bill Williams wrote:
sex.
Dontcha think?
Oh, I see. What do you feel should happen to those that lure anyone 18 or older for sex?
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

A Jewish Perspective wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh,I see. What do you feel should happen to those that lure anyone 18 or older for sex?
So luring underage children (13) is OK if you are Jewish, married and with children? I don't think so and I have Jewish friends. MoWo is a predator, pedophile and RSO for life. Don't blame it on gentiles which is an antiquated term. Are you Israeli by any chance?

“Serenity Now!”

York Township, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Hello gentiles. I am A Jewish Perspective. I wish to offer a Jewish perspective on the disturbing case of the persecution of the great doctor Maurice Wolin at the hands of our corrupt law enforcement and legal systems. I believe that the great doctor Wolin is a victim of the dark anti-Semitic forces that plague our society. He was targeted because he was close to being awarded a Nobel Prize for his work in cancer research and the dark anti-Semitic forces in our society resent the great success that the American Jewish people have had in the medical field. I feel that many individuals posting on this thread are part of the dark anti-Semitic conspiracy that attacked the great doctor Wolin. May almighty God judge them and punish them.
LOL....sorry, I never made it past "because he was close to being awarded a Nobel Prize" without laughing uncontrollably.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL....sorry, I never made it past "because he was close to being awarded a Nobel Prize" without laughing uncontrollably.
I don't know what that was all about. PSYCHO convinced MoWo to move to Texas? The 13 year old was gentile? I read those posts 3Xs. I am not winning a Nobel Prize for doing that. It was a huh? moment.
A Jewish Perspective

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>So luring underage children (13) is OK if you are Jewish, married and with children? I don't think so and I have Jewish friends. MoWo is a predator, pedophile and RSO for life. Don't blame it on gentiles which is an antiquated term. Are you Israeli by any chance?
I will address your "questions" and "statements" in sequential order. Firstly, I was not stating that being Jewish absolves anyone of moral responsibility. I was merely responding to the poster who stated that anyone who lures someone 12 to 17 years of age must be shot in the head but apparently believes that those who lure anyone 18 years of age or older is resolved of moral culpability. These are not God's laws. They are the laws of men. Corrupt and wicked men.

Secondly, I don't believe a person as distasteful as yourself would have any friends, let alone Jewish friends.

Thirdly, I am disgusted by your referring to Doctor Wolin as "MoWo". This is most disrespectful. From now on, he will be referred to as The Great Doctor Wolin.

Fourthly, I have dual Israeli and American citizenship.

A Jewish Perspective

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
How dare you belittle the accomplishments of The Great Doctor Wolin! The Great Doctor Wolin will not be mocked. God will not be mocked. The Jewish people will not be slandered.

LONG LIVE THE GREAT DOCTOR WOLIN!!!!!!!!!!
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I will address your "questions" and "statements" in sequential order. Firstly, I was not stating that being Jewish absolves anyone of moral responsibility. I was merely responding to the poster who stated that anyone who lures someone 12 to 17 years of age must be shot in the head but apparently believes that those who lure anyone 18 years of age or older is resolved of moral culpability. These are not God's laws. They are the laws of men. Corrupt and wicked men.
Secondly, I don't believe a person as distasteful as yourself would have any friends, let alone Jewish friends.
Thirdly, I am disgusted by your referring to Doctor Wolin as "MoWo". This is most disrespectful. From now on, he will be referred to as The Great Doctor Wolin.
Fourthly, I have dual Israeli and American citizenship.
Fifthly,there are the laws of women also. I don't give a rodent's rear what you think; however MoWo, RSO doesn't think either. Have another drink.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Berkeley News Video

•••
•••

Berkeley Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Berkeley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Berkeley News, Events & Info