Doctor heads to court after online sex sting

Full story: Contra Costa Times

A prominent Piedmont doctor is scheduled to appear in court Nov. 2 to answer to felony charges stemming from his arrest in late August in Petaluma in a sting operation involving online sex crimes with children.

Comments (Page 779)

Showing posts 15,561 - 15,580 of16,640
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Probe

Yogyakarta, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>That would be Wolin's address but why do you care? As long as he lives far away from me I am delighted.
Absence makes the heart grow fonder, eh?
Dr Dino

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>That would be Wolin's address but why do you care? As long as he lives far away from me I am delighted.
Thank you, LLDY, for keeping the focus on Mr. Wolin and his many sins.

“Serenity Now!”

Since: May 07

York Township, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

PSYCHO wrote:
<quoted text>
it was on line you have to monitor Megans Law and it is also on that other one. THIS IS COMMON KNOWLEGE that Others on here have been pointing here and posting for years here.
and it took SOMEONE like YOU to accuse me of being WOLIN on here? you are SPAM CLUELESS AND NUTS!!!
Thank you, PSYCHO, for keeping the focus on your continued spam, cluelessnes, and nuttiness.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Probe wrote:
<quoted text>
Absence makes the heart grow fonder, eh?
Huh?
PSYCHO

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, PSYCHO, for keeping the focus on your continued spam, cluelessnes, and nuttiness.
no i keep proving others wrong. for more info on wolin google it. dont you remember the post HOWS APARTMENT LIFE then he moved back to his old address...and you deleted my last comment...I am not wolin and you dont pay attentention.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

PSYCHO wrote:
<quoted text>
no i keep proving others wrong. for more info on wolin google it. dont you remember the post HOWS APARTMENT LIFE then he moved back to his old address...and you deleted my last comment...I am not wolin and you dont pay attentention.
Does this have anything to do with camping? There are a lot of tents there. LLDY

“Serenity Now!”

York Township, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

This is the last post.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Brittle Fingers wrote:
This is the last post.
Oh come on. We have to deal with PSYCHO and I need some help. As to MoWo, I never harmed him at all. Now he likes the book of Ruth and salmon (I like salmon too) but MoWo was chasing her skirt like you wouldn't believe and she moved to CA too. Interesting. LLDY
Onion

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Bob wrote:
I came here to pull you piggies out of the closet not because of the "Wolin story." The system would crush him soon enough if he let it and he did. Nothing here made any difference at all.
While we are on the subject of you, I have it on very good authority that if you can't entrap with with kiddie sex (and how weird is that?) you will attempt to entrap with violence. Because you didn't forget how to dial 911.
How is easy.
Threatening people over the Internet is illegal
http://www.examiner.com/article/threatening-p...
It's a fad you made popular.
How FBI Entrapment Is Inventing 'Terrorists'- and Letting Bad Guys Off the Hook
Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/blogs/na...
Barf.
Read before you link, Ijit.

Dark Net Black Cloud
FIRST OF ALL

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>Oh come on. We have to deal with PSYCHO and I need some help. As to MoWo, I never harmed him at all. Now he likes the book of Ruth and salmon (I like salmon too) but MoWo was chasing her skirt like you wouldn't believe and she moved to CA too. Interesting. LLDY
put up with me? how about each other. you all think Im wolin and it took you LONG enough to think I am wolin. and you go ALOOF and talk in CIRCLES areound me to avoid the relaity. someone else pointed out his address as "Hows apartment life" and then pointed out that he moved back to his old place. you are avoiding the topic. and i 3was given good marks for this. Dealing with me?
PSYCHO

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

typo
can i remove it? the other got removed
Dr Dino

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Brittle Fingers wrote:
This is the last post.
Thank you, Brittle Fingers, for your most recent "last" post. I guess you had a little time, but not much......!
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Dr Dino wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, Brittle Fingers, for your most recent "last" post. I guess you had a little time, but not much......!
Well Dr. Dino, Brittle didn't do anything nor something stupid that I know of. Who knows why he chose to leave?
PSYCHO

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

looks like i was right and got some Kudos
PSYCHO

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

see it happened again
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

PSYCHO wrote:
see it happened again
What happened again MoWo. You used a different identity and gave yourself some brilliants. Well you are obviously back on track to nothing.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

PSYCHO wrote:
typo
can i remove it? the other got removed
Brilliant.

“Serenity Now!”

York Township, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Wolin, legal analyst, and Bob are who we THOUGHT they were.....and that's why we posted on the d@mn thread. Now, if you wanna crown 'em, then crown their as$. But they ARE who we THOUGHT they were, and we let 'em off the hook!
Dr Dino

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Brittle Fingers wrote:
Wolin, legal analyst, and Bob are who we THOUGHT they were.....and that's why we posted on the d@mn thread. Now, if you wanna crown 'em, then crown their as$. But they ARE who we THOUGHT they were, and we let 'em off the hook!
Thank you, Brittle Fingers, for keeping the focus on Mr. Wolin and his many sins.

Also, thank you, for taking a little time, not much, to stroll down memory lane with Dennis Green!!!

“Serenity Now!”

York Township, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Dr Dino wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, Brittle Fingers, for keeping the focus on Mr. Wolin and his many sins.
Also, thank you, for taking a little time, not much, to stroll down memory lane with Dennis Green!!!
My pleasure.....Green's rant is one of my all-time favorite sports moments.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 15,561 - 15,580 of16,640
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Berkeley Forum right now

Search the Berkeley Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 13 min Beheheh 15,658
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Samuel 17,747
Oakland is now the 2nd most dangerous city in t... 1 hr Bravo 16 4
Quan's Legacy. 1 hr OMF 3
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 2 hr One will do 4,555
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 2 hr Gomers 199,087
Roadshow: BART ride should improve when new car... 4 hr carolina 1
•••
•••

Berkeley News Video

•••
Berkeley Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Berkeley Jobs

•••
•••