Doctor heads to court after online se...

Doctor heads to court after online sex sting

There are 17522 comments on the Contra Costa Times story from Oct 13, 2006, titled Doctor heads to court after online sex sting. In it, Contra Costa Times reports that:

A prominent Piedmont doctor is scheduled to appear in court Nov. 2 to answer to felony charges stemming from his arrest in late August in Petaluma in a sting operation involving online sex crimes with children.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Contra Costa Times.

LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#16795 Feb 1, 2013
Carnac The Magnificent wrote:
<quoted text>
and parallel parking, and killing spiders, and checking for intruders in the dark, and that one other thing.
:)
OK Carnac, you are going down for this. Do you know we can't gamble in Canada on the super bowl outcome? Well I had to learn how to play football - laces up and it pays to be dating the highschool quarterback. Now as to you I could check your prostate and with the help of a licensed pathologist give back the reading.
Would you like that? LLDY
Carnac The Magnificent

Carrollton, VA

#16796 Feb 1, 2013
Dear LLDY,
You leave me speechless.
Carnac.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#16797 Feb 1, 2013
Dear LLDY,
You leave me speechless.
Carnac.
OK Carnac,I forgive you now that I know you love me. Maybe you can gamble on the superbowl in Canada? Canadian football is different and also if you're a Brit, the term refers to soccer. I like those huddles as those are some of the most amazing butts; however the only time I remotely looked at MoWo's was when he was leaving my office. That with a sigh of relief. LLDY
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#16798 Feb 1, 2013
Dear LLDY,
You leave me speechless.
Carnac.
Oh,leaving you speechless would be a good thing.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#16799 Feb 6, 2013
Miggy wrote:
LLDY,
You should write a book: My Adventures With MoWo.
OK you're right. I should write the book. Perhaps I will. However it would include all the characters on here. Are you good with that?:)LLDY
Miggy

Cleveland, OH

#16800 Feb 6, 2013
Put me in the acknowledgements page for giving you the idea.

“Serenity Now!”

Since: May 07

York Township, OH

#16801 Feb 7, 2013
And let me write a foreword. ;)
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#16802 Feb 7, 2013
Miggy wrote:
Put me in the acknowledgements page for giving you the idea.
I have a lot of ideas but sure if I write it.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#16803 Feb 7, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
Well it better be a fast foreword,this is going to be a long book.

“Serenity Now!”

Since: May 07

York Township, OH

#16804 Feb 7, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>Well it better be a fast foreword,this is going to be a long book.
I'll try, but I'm busy though.....I only have a little bit of time, not very much.
Dr Dino

Nitro, WV

#16805 Feb 7, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll try, but I'm busy though.....I only have a little bit of time, not very much.
I too would like to help you ever since "I didn't do anything, I didn't do anything". You know I haven't done anything wrong; but I did do something stupid.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#16806 Feb 7, 2013
Dr Dino wrote:
<quoted text>
I too would like to help you ever since "I didn't do anything, I didn't do anything". You know I haven't done anything wrong; but I did do something stupid.
As MoWo was walking into the trailer it appeared his cell phone died. That was OK as there was a phone in the trailer where he could call his Ex wife and whine for rescue. Something he did many times at work (not that he did any).
PSYCHO

San Jose, CA

#16807 Feb 8, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>Where did you do you articling as a law student? LLDY
not only did i prove you wrong but i also am a college graduate!!! i showed it...and now i am being told that I am Maurice Wolin?

do any of you check megans law
do any of you check perverted justice

you should in regards to what you saw on DATELINE (including the guy who came in naked, wanted a little boy, and was caught at McDonalds)

i am not maurice and you have got to wonder, if he has dispepsia and esophagus erosion and have any pains in his body...
PSYCHO

San Jose, CA

#16808 Feb 8, 2013
P.S. I was "Molested" also.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#16809 Feb 8, 2013
PSYCHO wrote:
<quoted text>
not only did i prove you wrong but i also am a college graduate!!! i showed it...and now i am being told that I am Maurice Wolin?
you should in regards to what you saw on DATELINE (including the guy who came in naked, wanted a little boy, and was caught at McDonalds)
i am not maurice and you have got to wonder, if he has dispepsia and esophagus erosion and have any pains in his body...
Why?
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#16810 Feb 8, 2013
PSYCHO wrote:
<quoted text>
Now how do you know about dispesia and and esophagial erosion which is essentially coughing up stomach acid? Ph 2 on average for that one. I don't care if he has body pains. He was a pain in the rear for me. Gotcha Mowo. LLDY
PSYCHO

San Jose, CA

#16811 Feb 11, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>Now how do you know about dispesia and and esophagial erosion which is essentially coughing up stomach acid? Ph 2 on average for that one. I don't care if he has body pains. He was a pain in the rear for me. Gotcha Mowo. LLDY
i am not maurice, and it takes you this long to say that I am. i guess you were never in a stressfull situation.
PSYCHO

San Jose, CA

#16812 Feb 11, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>
Why?
if you been keeping track like others have been and stop being so ignorant you will see the change in addresses and his megans law photo he has a toupe and looks evil
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#16813 Feb 12, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
More about MoWo. He came into my office and said "What are you doing?" "Writing a report." "Well I want you to be more deferential towards me." "As you were so deferential to the sales reps. at Chiron who where the reason you had a job, yet you wouldn't sit beside them?" "I don't report to you, I'm busy and the door is right there, so out you go." My admin. by this time had her head buried in a drawer and shaking with laughter. Nothing like a feisty Canuck. MoWo is laughable. LLDY
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#16814 Feb 15, 2013
PSYCHO wrote:
<quoted text>
if you been keeping track like others have been and stop being so ignorant you will see the change in addresses and his megans law photo he has a toupe and looks evil
MoWo was evil long before the toupee.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berkeley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Jun 19 Fitus T Bluster 20,945
Munchies' Hamburgers???? (Jun '13) Jun 16 A Thought 31
News Pacheco man pleads not guilty to child sex charges (Apr '12) Jun 16 FRISCO 81 34
Where is it a good area to live in San Leandro? Jun 15 RiccardoFire 2
Warriors to the White House? Jun 14 Become a vigilante 2
News Actor is 'Genuine' about restoring America's em... Jun 14 Dippy do wah 2
News Justices strike down Contra Costa family court ... (Aug '07) Jun 14 Jessica209 80

Berkeley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Berkeley Mortgages