Doctor heads to court after online sex sting

A prominent Piedmont doctor is scheduled to appear in court Nov. 2 to answer to felony charges stemming from his arrest in late August in Petaluma in a sting operation involving online sex crimes with children. Full Story
Miggy

Mooresville, NC

#16789 Jan 30, 2013
QQQ wrote:
I don't own a tv or a computer. I am att the library. what is this ? thought this was intranet for libabry.
I think that was one of Wolin's excuses.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#16790 Jan 30, 2013
QQQ wrote:
I don't own a tv or a computer. I am att the library. what is this ? thought this was intranet for libabry.
Well you have to give him/her some credit as most of us have been to a library and also on the internet searching for books and papers. If they really trust you can order on line, have the copies sent or better yet buy a book on a legitimate CD and listen to it if one has a long commute. Do you think MoWo has regressed?

“Serenity Now!”

Since: May 07

York Township, OH

#16791 Jan 30, 2013
QQQ wrote:
Grammar and spelling FAIL
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#16792 Jan 30, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not sure how you deal with toupees. I suppose some are real hair and some synthetic. Real hair is usually reserved for oncology patients so he may have stolen it. Nevertheless he should stay away from curling irons; however if he wants to update he could add braids. Yah Man. Welcome to Jamaica.
I have got it! MoWo was likely getting testosterone injections which can cause hair loss or retraction of the hair line but will help with impotence and libido. Well it can also result from degradation of mitochondrial DNA so not 100% sure. Best to look at your uncles to determine your chance of becoming bald (males,not females).

Women pass on mitochondria and we are the reason you guys live - besides cooking dinner.
Carnac The Magnificent

Smithfield, VA

#16793 Jan 30, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>I have got it! MoWo was likely getting testosterone injections which can cause hair loss or retraction of the hair line but will help with impotence and libido. Well it can also result from degradation of mitochondrial DNA so not 100% sure. Best to look at your uncles to determine your chance of becoming bald (males,not females).
Women pass on mitochondria and we are the reason you guys live - besides cooking dinner.
and parallel parking, and killing spiders, and checking for intruders in the dark, and that one other thing.

:)
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#16794 Jan 30, 2013
Carnac The Magnificent wrote:
<quoted text>
and parallel parking, and killing spiders, and checking for intruders in the dark, and that one other thing.
Well I can parallel park, my Ex husband is afraid of spiders so I took care of them, intruders in the dark (literally or figuratively?)turn the light on! and that one other thing well MoWo is an equal opportunity predator; however prefers 13 year olds. Well make sure who and what you are dealing with before you let them that close. Also it helps if they hold the chair for you at restaurants and are good looking. There are sperm banks and no I am heterosexual but have gay friends. Sure men are valuable. LLDY
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#16795 Feb 1, 2013
<quoted text>
OK Carnac, you are going down for this. Do you know we can't gamble in Canada on the super bowl outcome? Well I had to learn how to play football - laces up and it pays to be dating the highschool quarterback. Now as to you I could check your prostate and with the help of a licensed pathologist give back the reading.
Would you like that? LLDY
Carnac The Magnificent

Smithfield, VA

#16796 Feb 1, 2013
Dear LLDY,
You leave me speechless.
Carnac.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#16797 Feb 1, 2013
Dear LLDY,
You leave me speechless.
Carnac.
OK Carnac,I forgive you now that I know you love me. Maybe you can gamble on the superbowl in Canada? Canadian football is different and also if you're a Brit, the term refers to soccer. I like those huddles as those are some of the most amazing butts; however the only time I remotely looked at MoWo's was when he was leaving my office. That with a sigh of relief. LLDY
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#16798 Feb 1, 2013
Dear LLDY,
You leave me speechless.
Carnac.
Oh,leaving you speechless would be a good thing.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#16799 Feb 6, 2013
Miggy wrote:
LLDY,
You should write a book: My Adventures With MoWo.
OK you're right. I should write the book. Perhaps I will. However it would include all the characters on here. Are you good with that?:)LLDY
Miggy

Mooresville, NC

#16800 Feb 6, 2013
Put me in the acknowledgements page for giving you the idea.

“Serenity Now!”

York Township, OH

#16801 Feb 7, 2013
And let me write a foreword. ;)
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#16802 Feb 7, 2013
Miggy wrote:
Put me in the acknowledgements page for giving you the idea.
I have a lot of ideas but sure if I write it.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#16803 Feb 7, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
And let me write a foreword. ;)
Well it better be a fast foreword,this is going to be a long book.

“Serenity Now!”

York Township, OH

#16804 Feb 7, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>Well it better be a fast foreword,this is going to be a long book.
I'll try, but I'm busy though.....I only have a little bit of time, not very much.
Dr Dino

Charleston, WV

#16805 Feb 7, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll try, but I'm busy though.....I only have a little bit of time, not very much.
I too would like to help you ever since "I didn't do anything, I didn't do anything". You know I haven't done anything wrong; but I did do something stupid.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#16806 Feb 7, 2013
Dr Dino wrote:
<quoted text>
I too would like to help you ever since "I didn't do anything, I didn't do anything". You know I haven't done anything wrong; but I did do something stupid.
As MoWo was walking into the trailer it appeared his cell phone died. That was OK as there was a phone in the trailer where he could call his Ex wife and whine for rescue. Something he did many times at work (not that he did any).
PSYCHO

San Jose, CA

#16807 Feb 8, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>Where did you do you articling as a law student? LLDY
not only did i prove you wrong but i also am a college graduate!!! i showed it...and now i am being told that I am Maurice Wolin?

do any of you check megans law
do any of you check perverted justice

you should in regards to what you saw on DATELINE (including the guy who came in naked, wanted a little boy, and was caught at McDonalds)

i am not maurice and you have got to wonder, if he has dispepsia and esophagus erosion and have any pains in his body...
PSYCHO

San Jose, CA

#16808 Feb 8, 2013
P.S. I was "Molested" also.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berkeley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr Bently 19,559
We'll Find Alien Life in This Lifetime, Scienti... (May '14) 7 hr Johnny45 21
Quan's Legacy. (Apr '14) Sat Quan must be gone 84
Berkeley protesters smash windows; 2 officers hurt Fri Jamel Rashid Stei... 10
Columbus Day & the politics of white Indians Dec 15 Master of Roissy 2
Damning Report Claims Mexican Federal Police Pa... Dec 15 Concerned 3
Rare northern white rhino dies in US zoo Dec 15 Pablo 1

Berkeley News Video

Berkeley Dating
Find my Match