Doctor heads to court after online se...

Doctor heads to court after online sex sting

There are 17497 comments on the Contra Costa Times story from Oct 13, 2006, titled Doctor heads to court after online sex sting. In it, Contra Costa Times reports that:

A prominent Piedmont doctor is scheduled to appear in court Nov. 2 to answer to felony charges stemming from his arrest in late August in Petaluma in a sting operation involving online sex crimes with children.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Contra Costa Times.

“Serenity Now!”

Since: May 07

York Township, OH

#16775 Jan 22, 2013
LLDY wrote:
Where MoWo and I worked together the luncheon meals were essentially free - just a miniscule amount of money. You could always ask for seconds but I was happy with the soup or try the entree which would be excellent. I know the founders of that company and they are personal friends.
He would constantly ask for seconds everyday and put it in his briefcase which I thought was somewhat strange never mind the potential food poisoning. Honestly, LLDY
Actually, this kind of excessive thriftiness from MoWo doesn't surprise me. It could be the reason why he was eventually able to so callously write a $30,000 check.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#16776 Jan 22, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, this kind of excessive thriftiness from MoWo doesn't surprise me. It could be the reason why he was eventually able to so callously write a $30,000 check.
Well you would think a physician would know better. I have no idea of his financial situation then or now. Well I didn't put a second bowl of soup in my briefcase as that has serious repercussions if one has a meeting to attend and some confidential papers inside. I stared a little in wonder and just nodded my head no. Just weird!!!
Miggy

Cleveland, OH

#16777 Jan 23, 2013
LLDY,
You should write a book: My Adventures With MoWo.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#16778 Jan 23, 2013
My adventures with MoWo were strictly limited to business and those were pathetic. LLDY

“Serenity Now!”

York Township, OH

#16779 Jan 24, 2013
Maybe Miggy could be your ghost writer!:)
Miggy

Charlotte, NC

#16780 Jan 24, 2013
LLDY,

No, I mean all the stories you've been telling on here. Just expound upon them, eye-witness interviews, etc.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#16781 Jan 24, 2013
Miggy wrote:
LLDY,
No, I mean all the stories you've been telling on here. Just expound upon them, eye-witness interviews, etc.
Yes, I understand what you meant; however the only books or papers I have published are scientifically or medically inclined.

The "stories" I have been telling are true; however MoWo and I haven't worked together for several years and hopefully never will again. I have no idea what Mr. MoWo is up to now. Likely still out of touch with reality nor do I know what Dr. Goodman (his previous wife)is up to. I don't want to hurt Dr. Goodman or his/her girls and I think that book would do just that. LLDY
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#16782 Jan 24, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
Maybe Miggy could be your ghost writer!:)
Good point and funny. Well if he wants to but I don't think it is a really good idea to write that book. LLDY
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#16783 Jan 28, 2013
Miggy wrote:
LLDY,
I am thinking of all the other stories I can tell. Well I wouldn't get in an elevator with him; however that goes for some of my neighbors too. Oh yes "I need your computer now so get out of this office." At which point I was shoved out of my office by the scruff of my neck and I don't know what he was looking for? I landed face down and my wonderful administative assistant came rushing to my side. She is a great lady and also still a friend.

Everything was taken up in person with the CEO, personnel who are still friends. Anything on my business computer MoWo had full knowledge of everthing. Well I guess if you want someone's job the best strategy to MoWo is to kill them. LLDY
Nurse Betty

De Forest, WI

#16784 Jan 29, 2013
Now this is a LONG post (15,503 pages worth) and im unsure IF some one has said this or not but on page 683 (Treadhead's post) is a list of names. Mine happens to be one of them. That list is a list of people who worked on the PJ site, not pedo's. In case this hasent been said or clarified (Since I did a google search on myself and found this and was worried some one thought I was a pedo.)-sighs-

Good day people.
Probe

Magelang, Indonesia

#16785 Jan 29, 2013
Nurse Betty wrote:
Now this is a LONG post (15,503 pages worth) and im unsure IF some one has said this or not but on page 683 (Treadhead's post) is a list of names. Mine happens to be one of them. That list is a list of people who worked on the PJ site, not pedo's. In case this hasent been said or clarified (Since I did a google search on myself and found this and was worried some one thought I was a pedo.)-sighs-
Good day people.
Skeptical that there are PJ contributors who don't know the difference between a post and a thread.

“Serenity Now!”

York Township, OH

#16786 Jan 29, 2013
Nurse Betty wrote:
Good day people.
Nurse Betty,

Since you're a PJ contributor/employee, just wondering what your thoughts are on Wolin and his case....?
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#16787 Jan 29, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
Nurse Betty,
Since you're a PJ contributor/employee, just wondering what your thoughts are on Wolin and his case....?
Well freedom of speech is allowed in your country and mine and I have no idea what she is talking about. Maybe she is dating psycho? LLDY
QQQ

Lenni, PA

#16788 Jan 29, 2013
I don't own a tv or a computer. I am att the library. what is this ? thought this was intranet for libabry.
Miggy

Cleveland, OH

#16789 Jan 30, 2013
QQQ wrote:
I don't own a tv or a computer. I am att the library. what is this ? thought this was intranet for libabry.
I think that was one of Wolin's excuses.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#16790 Jan 30, 2013
QQQ wrote:
Well you have to give him/her some credit as most of us have been to a library and also on the internet searching for books and papers. If they really trust you can order on line, have the copies sent or better yet buy a book on a legitimate CD and listen to it if one has a long commute. Do you think MoWo has regressed?

“Serenity Now!”

York Township, OH

#16791 Jan 30, 2013
QQQ wrote:
Grammar and spelling FAIL
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#16792 Jan 30, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not sure how you deal with toupees. I suppose some are real hair and some synthetic. Real hair is usually reserved for oncology patients so he may have stolen it. Nevertheless he should stay away from curling irons; however if he wants to update he could add braids. Yah Man. Welcome to Jamaica.
I have got it! MoWo was likely getting testosterone injections which can cause hair loss or retraction of the hair line but will help with impotence and libido. Well it can also result from degradation of mitochondrial DNA so not 100% sure. Best to look at your uncles to determine your chance of becoming bald (males,not females).

Women pass on mitochondria and we are the reason you guys live - besides cooking dinner.
Carnac The Magnificent

Carrollton, VA

#16793 Jan 30, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>I have got it! MoWo was likely getting testosterone injections which can cause hair loss or retraction of the hair line but will help with impotence and libido. Well it can also result from degradation of mitochondrial DNA so not 100% sure. Best to look at your uncles to determine your chance of becoming bald (males,not females).
Women pass on mitochondria and we are the reason you guys live - besides cooking dinner.
and parallel parking, and killing spiders, and checking for intruders in the dark, and that one other thing.

:)
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#16794 Jan 30, 2013
Carnac The Magnificent wrote:
<quoted text>
and parallel parking, and killing spiders, and checking for intruders in the dark, and that one other thing.
:)
Well I can parallel park, my Ex husband is afraid of spiders so I took care of them, intruders in the dark (literally or figuratively?)turn the light on! and that one other thing well MoWo is an equal opportunity predator; however prefers 13 year olds. Well make sure who and what you are dealing with before you let them that close. Also it helps if they hold the chair for you at restaurants and are good looking. There are sperm banks and no I am heterosexual but have gay friends. Sure men are valuable. LLDY

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berkeley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
#painmeds for those in need 11 hr JarA 1
this klux a fool ...trip on own two toes ....ro... 12 hr mr t cab 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Sun Disturbed 20,923
antifa May 25 black kid joe 2
Thousand Oaks County Mugshots and Criminal Arre... (Sep '16) May 25 Chol 3
News Courts unifying computer systems (May '06) May 23 Your Service Prov... 3
News Vallejo marijuana talk draws sizeable crowd May 22 shoot first 5

Berkeley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Berkeley Mortgages