Sutter nurses plan to walk out Thursday

Dec 21, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Daily Republic

Thousands of nurses at eight Bay Area Sutter hospitals, including one in Vallejo, are threatening to walk out Thursday, the latest protest over contentious contract negotiations.

Comments
41 - 52 of 52 Comments Last updated Dec 30, 2011
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2011

Tommy wrote:
<quoted text>
Coverage for U.S. residents living abroad... no coverage while living here.
I guess you can't read very well..........LOL

The platinum plan covers you in the USA and Canada.........As long as you live outside the country for more than 180 days per year.........

They will even medivac you for free from anywhere in the world back to your USA doctor......

Yes I know the IMG plan makes your gods plan oslamacare look very bad but that is the facts.......

Now if you would take a minute and read before you respond you will not look like as big of a fool as you are now..........

So why don't you show us where in the IMG plan it says what you believe it says???

Waiting..........LOL
Roger

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2011

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you can't read very well..........LOL
The platinum plan covers you in the USA and Canada.........As long as you live outside the country for more than 180 days per year.........
They will even medivac you for free from anywhere in the world back to your USA doctor......
Yes I know the IMG plan makes your gods plan oslamacare look very bad but that is the facts.......
Now if you would take a minute and read before you respond you will not look like as big of a fool as you are now..........
So why don't you show us where in the IMG plan it says what you believe it says???
Waiting..........LOL
Go seek help loser. You're mental illness is an embarrassment.

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2011

Roger wrote:
<quoted text>Go seek help loser. You're mental illness is an embarrassment.
Nice childish rant..........LOL

But when you can't prove a word I say wrong what else can you do..........LOL

And when you know I am right and you are wrong you get angry..........LOL

So why not prove me wrong instead of puking childish rants??????
Roger

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2011

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice childish rant..........LOL
But when you can't prove a word I say wrong what else can you do..........LOL
And when you know I am right and you are wrong you get angry..........LOL
So why not prove me wrong instead of puking childish rants??????
I don't need to prove you wrong. You just are. Case closed.

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2011

Roger wrote:
<quoted text>I don't need to prove you wrong. You just are. Case closed.
Really.........LOL

Why don't you throw in a little rant like this as it may make you more believable????

Neeener Neeener you have cooties..........LOL

Facts are that IMG has much better coverage than oslama care for about one tenth the price.......LOL

And yes it is good in the USA and you could also buy it except for the fact that oslama does not want you to have great healthcare coverage as then even you far left loons will not like oslamacare.......LOL
Roger

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2011

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Really.........LOL
Why don't you throw in a little rant like this as it may make you more believable????
Neeener Neeener you have cooties..........LOL
Facts are that IMG has much better coverage than oslama care for about one tenth the price.......LOL
And yes it is good in the USA and you could also buy it except for the fact that oslama does not want you to have great healthcare coverage as then even you far left loons will not like oslamacare.......LOL
There are no FACTS in this universe. Only speculation, of which, can change from one moment to the next, oh yeah, almost forgot - Neeener Neeener you have cooties.

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2011

Roger wrote:
<quoted text>There are no FACTS in this universe. Only speculation, of which, can change from one moment to the next, oh yeah, almost forgot - Neeener Neeener you have cooties.
Really..........LOL

Do you mean that there are no people living on earth????,,,,,,LOL

And IMG insurance is not good in the USA???.......LOL

And you are not a moronic liberal??????
Roger

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2011

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Really..........LOL
Do you mean that there are no people living on earth????,,,,,,LOL
And IMG insurance is not good in the USA???.......LOL
And you are not a moronic liberal??????
Why don't you find something usefull to do like selling some baggies to American gringos?

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2011

Roger wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you find something usefull to do like selling some baggies to American gringos?
But my hobby is proving moronic liberals wrong..........LOL

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2011

You'd think (now stay with me here), that service or health care workers would put the care of the people they support first. They do every other day while on shift, so why abandon them, even if temporarily?

The job itself can be pretty thankless, especially when dealing with people who may be on their death bed. But where is all the money going that families pay for the care takers? What makes a care taker walk out on the stubborn old guy who has Alz, or on that senior lady that has dementia?

Everybody part of a union has the right to strike or stage a walkout for better benefits, but who is going to take your place to give them their meds or whatever?

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2011

Vacavillain wrote:
You'd think (now stay with me here), that service or health care workers would put the care of the people they support first. They do every other day while on shift, so why abandon them, even if temporarily?
The job itself can be pretty thankless, especially when dealing with people who may be on their death bed. But where is all the money going that families pay for the care takers? What makes a care taker walk out on the stubborn old guy who has Alz, or on that senior lady that has dementia?
Everybody part of a union has the right to strike or stage a walkout for better benefits, but who is going to take your place to give them their meds or whatever?
They are union workers and all they care about is screwing over anyone they can.......
Oligarch

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2011

All unionista should be banished. Abolish the federal, state and local minimum wage laws, abolish all child labor laws.

This nation will be great again only when EVERYONE pulls their own weight. In other words, you don't work then you don't eat. You don't eat, you die.

An excellent way to filter out bad genes from society.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Berkeley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 21 min Southern Hazard 4,980
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 49 min ferris wheel 200,602
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Mike Brown High C... 18,762
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 5 hr marching banded 15,931
Quan's Legacy. 6 hr Quan must be gone 57
Debate: Ferguson - Oakland, CA 6 hr TBL 3
Doctor heads to court after online sex sting (Nov '06) 14 hr Brittle Fingers 16,902

Search the Berkeley Forum:
•••

Berkeley News Video

•••
•••

Berkeley Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Berkeley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE