Oakland's touted anticrime triumph fa...

Oakland's touted anticrime triumph falters

There are 2 comments on the SFGate story from Aug 31, 2013, titled Oakland's touted anticrime triumph falters. In it, SFGate reports that:

There were no plans for a big bust on Aug. 14 when the gang task force of the Oakland Police Department suited up and rolled onto the ravaged streets of East Oakland.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SFGate.

Calico

Galt, CA

#1 Aug 31, 2013
Once again, Oakland's Mayor Jean Quan is at the center of controversy regarding her constant exaggerations to the public. This was not a large scale police anti-violence operation, just like how Quan DID NOT spend hours with president Obama discussing Oakland's troubles. Quan is a liar, scam artist, incompetent idiot who spent much needed tax dollars to have a glimpse of the president only. Quan is living in her own little liberal fantasy land, and people are being murdered because of her inability to run city government. Ranked choice voting has ruined Oakland.
Sambo

Pleasanton, CA

#2 Sep 1, 2013
Unfortunately I voted for Quan and not the white guy. Biggest mistake of my life. I may not like white folk, but dey sho 'nuff do know how to run a city. My bad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berkeley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Doctor heads to court after online sex sting (Nov '06) 26 min Ricky F 17,713
News Ann Coulter says she won't attend Berkeley free... 9 hr unbelievable 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 11 hr Linden Nj 21,198
Review: MAP Moving & Storage Sat Brandy R 2
University of California Berkeley Free Speech Week Sep 22 Well Well 3
ANTIFA girls Sep 19 DILDOSWAGONS 1
News First year of community college could soon be f... Sep 19 Concave 1

Berkeley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Berkeley Mortgages